Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Tyr, with respect, I don't think his response was intended to be towards your son or about your son. I think he was implying that he had nothing nice to say to/about you. For the length of time that I've known Logroller, it's certainly not his style to pick on a child, or anyone that is not here for that matter. In fact, he's not even your traditional "flamer", but one who prefers to beat you into submission via debating and wording that wears you down (if I worded that incorrectly, it's a compliment to Log).

I think there is a miscommunication amongst several posting styles here, and kind of makes sense with members that don't have a history with one another.
With all due respect Jim, the question was completely about my son's choice. It was nothing about me. If he read that question and could not understand that is so obviously me bragging on my son's choice then he truly must be as dense as a log. Every since ConHog started his crap with me I've nbeen getting ankle shots from his friends. This one crossed the line in my book. For I find it almost impossible to believe that he read that question and decided to reply thinking to hit me.
Should you post, my son painted this picture ,isnt it great ? And out of nowhere I replied with this " I, got nothing nice to say" are you going to take it that Im addressing you or the question that was asked?
I view it as an attempt to goad me after he had challenged me to a debate in the HEY TYR thread started by ConHog and I just ignored it.
Im ok with the usual crap tossed about when people get stirred but not this ..--Tyr