Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    I bet you had to look it up before using it.

I surely wouldnt bet that. However , I bet you did before making that post..
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Quite alright young lady . I'm sure the unusual word sent at least one member here to the dictionary.
    But then again I get the feeling that most words longer than 7 letters sends that same person on a google search of some kind.-Tyr
    I think everyone should learn a new word daily.....thanks for educating us rubes on another use of a word derived from an old Dutch word .... kockeloeren.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    I think everyone should learn a new word daily.....thanks for educating us rubes on another use of a word derived from an old Dutch word .... kockeloeren.
    The subject of my reply to you was the word you used , not the one I had previously used describing ConHog. However , I really believe that he had to look both words up.-
    Three if we count , gadfly.-

Do not put that task on him. My guess is that it would strain him so badly that he'd need medical attention within a month.
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-13-2012 at 11:46 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Say, how do you like the little cartoon tank my son Justin picked out for me?
    That boy has a good eye, doesnt he?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

The subject of my reply to you was the word you used , not the one I had previously used describing ConHog. However , I really believe that he had to look both words up.-
    Three if we count , gadfly.-

Do not put that task on him. My guess is that it would strain him so badly that he'd need medical attention within a month.
    In all fairness, Tyr, I think ConHog is extremely intelligent. In a one-on-one debate he presents good data, reasonable logic and doesn't flame. Just because he is also a good flamer does not mean he isn't intelligent. I'm pretty sure he knew the meanings of all the 7+ letter words you've used today, as most of the posters on this board knew.

With your "self-acclaimed brilliance" and his "determination" I think we'd see a great debate between the two of you. But I also know that both of you like the schoolyard brawl every now and then.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

In all fairness, Tyr, I think ConHog is extremely intelligent. In a one-on-one debate he presents good data, reasonable logic and doesn't flame. Just because he is also a good flamer does not mean he isn't intelligent. I'm pretty sure he knew the meanings of all the 7+ letter words you've used today, as most of the posters on this board knew.

With your "self-acclaimed brilliance" and his "determination" I think we'd see a great debate between the two of you. But I also know that both of you like the schoolyard brawl every now and then.
    Not really, he admitted not knowing anything about cockalorum at all. He completely ignored gadfly which points to his not knowing it as well.
    I'd like to point out that I've not "self-acclaimed brilliance" here or anywhere else. I have spoke facts about my life. Absolutely no reason to lie and were I TO CHOOSE TO LIE IT WOULDNT BE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED HERE.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Not really, he admitted not knowing anything about cockalorum at all. He completely ignored gadfly which points to his not knowing it as well.
    I'd like to point out that I've not "self-acclaimed brilliance" here or anywhere else. I have spoke facts about my life. Absolutely no reason to lie and were I TO CHOOSE TO LIE IT WOULDNT BE ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED HERE.
    My mistake ... I thought the facts you spoke about were being in the same mental class as the "high rated brilliant chess masters". To me, that is self-acclaimed brilliance because no one other than you mentioned this fact about you.

Sometimes I get confused.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

My mistake ... I thought the facts you spoke about were being in the same mental class as the "high rated brilliant chess masters". To me, that is self-acclaimed brilliance because no one other than you mentioned this fact about you.

Sometimes I get confused.
    I see, I really do. Well, if you are confused why don't you let ConHog clear it up for you?
    With his determination it should be a breeze for him to do so.
    I am sure you will have no problem accepting his explaination.-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Say, how do you like the little cartoon tank my son Justin picked out for me?
    That boy has a good eye, doesnt he?
    Your not answering this question was just as good an answer as I needed. Thanks.-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Your not answering this question was just as good an answer as I needed. Thanks.-Tyr
    Well If I don't have anything nice to say...
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Well If I don't have anything nice to say...
    Are you Sassylady?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Are you Sassylady?
    You have as much trouble reading logroller on my post as you do utilizing the quote function?
    Free speech goes both ways. You want it private, use the private messaging feature. That, or don't ask stupid questions.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

You have as much trouble reading logroller on my post as you do utilizing the quote function?
    Free speech goes both ways. You want it private, use the private messaging feature. That, or don't ask stupid questions.
    Obviously I didnt want it private. Had I wanted either her or you to answer in private I would have used the private messaging system here. I am perfectly capable of using it and have already done so here.
    Also obvious that you answered for her with your post.
    I have no knowledge if this forum allows multiple ID's or not so I asked.
    If you have a problem with my free speech say so .
    It's not like you'd be the first here or anywhere else for that matter.
    By the way, I'll ask any question I want to that is allowed within the rules here!
    If that question breaks the Rules say so , otherwise piss off.
    You also do not get to tell me how to post or what to post. Got it or do you need me to draw you a picture?
    Geesssh , the "in crowd" here is every bit as bad as at the old forum.
    If you want to defend ConHog get in line and help your little buddy. ----Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 06-14-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Obviously I didnt want it private. Had I wanted either her or you to answer in private I would have used the private messaging system here. I am perfectly capable of using it and have already done so here.
    Also obvious that you answered for her with your post.
    I have no knowledge if this forum allows multiple ID's or not so I asked.
    If you have a problem with my free speech say so .
    It's not like you'd be the first here or anywhere else for that matter.
    By the way, I'll ask any question I want to that is allowed within the rules here!
    If that question breaks the Rules say so , otherwise piss off.
    You also do not get to tell me how to post or what to post. Got it or do you need me to draw you a picture?
    Geesssh , the "in crowd" here is every bit as bad as at the old forum.
    If you want to defend ConHog get in line and help your little buddy. ----Tyr
    I speak for myself, not others. Nothing about my post suggested otherwise. You just don't like getting called on being a smartass, so you lash out with false allegations and trite posturing.
    I didn't say anything was against the rules, I said your question was stupid. If your curious about the rules, there's a thread for that and I encourage you read them. Had you done so, you'd have known there aren't multiple usernames allowed. You might also have read that continued attacks upon another poster (except the cage) is frowned upon because it's detrimental to the spirit of debate.

I realize message boards can be cliquish, but I think you'll find those here to be accepting of newcomers. I was new here once, and many of those here have known each other longer than this board has existed; yet I found acceptance. Perhaps you don't want to be accepted, I don't know; but flippant responses indicate you only wish to troll. Those who have behaved similarly have been reprimanded and banned. If free speech is of greater value than being a contributory member here, by all means continue; I'm just offering a little advice on how to get along with others. Take or leave it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I speak for myself, not others. Nothing about my post suggested otherwise. You just don't like getting called on being a smartass, so you lash out with false allegations and trite posturing.
    I didn't say anything was against the rules, I said your question was stupid. If your curious about the rules, there's a thread for that and I encourage you read them. Had you done so, you'd have known there aren't multiple usernames allowed. You might also have read that continued attacks upon another poster (except the cage) is frowned upon because it's detrimental to the spirit of debate.

I realize message boards can be cliquish, but I think you'll find those here to be accepting of newcomers. I was new here once, and many of those here have known each other longer than this board has existed; yet I found acceptance. Perhaps you don't want to be accepted, I don't know; but flippant responses indicate you only wish to troll. Those who have behaved similarly have been reprimanded and banned. If free speech is of greater value than being a contributory member here, by all means continue; I'm just offering a little advice on how to get along with others. Take or leave it.

Such advice as that which you offered could have been pm'ed to me(didnt take your own advice I see) yet you saw fit to send it out here and with an easily seen sarcastic reply added on. Had you just wanted to give a newbie advice you would have pm'ed the info and not done so in the manner in which you did.
    Yes, I've already found some members very accepting ( have seven new friends here) just as I've found some that engage me to start and maintain a confrontation. The spirit behind your socalled advising was obvious or else you wouldnt have tried to ridicule me while giving it.
    Apparently you think such obviously sarcastic and confrontational words as were in your first reply about "private messaging" etc., should be like ice cream and candy to me.
    Go ahead and pretend benevolent intentions all that you care to. I will form my opinions of people here by thier words when addressing me not other's explainations of thier socalled true intentions.
    This pretending is laughable after you posting a debate challenge to me earlier this morning.
    What? Is your internet gunslinging so much faster/better than ConHog's ?
    Soon , some of you people will learn that I do not kiss ass or bow to anybody alive.
    I've invited 7 more friends ,since a couple did previously join here, to view this site and join me here. All 7 declined citing pretty much the same thing.
    That the "in crowd" here was not to thier liking and I phrased that mildly.
    This morning you drove that point home for me with your socalled "generous and kind advice".
    Want to be kind (helpful) to a newbie do not try to ridicule them while openly giving advice ! Take your own advice, use the pm system here.
    Some people aren't as "dumb" as you apparently think they are.

Example.. You DID NOT say, " If she had nothing nice to say. Which would have clearly defined that you were speaking for only you , logroller, and not her. However you DID say , "If I have nothing nice to say" in a direct reply to my query to her! Accuracy counts or did you also never learn that?
    Now to me that was you speaking for her and I ask if you two are the same person.
    Get over it or not. Does not matter to me.--Tyr