Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rev - this one goes out to you

Who's the antagonizer in most confrontations the LEO or the citizen. I think we all know who would argue which side. What say you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConHog View Post
    Who's the antagonizer in most confrontations the LEO or the citizen. I think we all know who would argue which side. What say you?
    How is asking for a piece of paper antagonizing Con?
    Who are trained to be peace officers Con?
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-12-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    How is asking for a piece of paper antagonizing Con?
    Who are trained to be peace officers Con?
    So, is that acceptance of my proposal?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

So, is that acceptance of my proposal?
    so your not going to answer my questions?

I've said many time Con that most Cops are decent folks, I've even post stories of Great cops.
    the problem you seem to have is that when i post about bad cops or misbehaving cops or laws/regs that give cops more power than they constitutional deserve. You think i'm just bad mouthing or Hate all police.

You say your against bad cops , i have little reason to doubt you there, but when i point out a case of bad behavior you often try to defend the bad behavior or worse say that it's justified because people need to obey the LEOs on every occasion or they deserve the harsh treatment they get including tazeing, which to you is always funny derserved or not.

i think were just on different pages here con,
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-12-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so your not going to answer my questions?

I've said many time Con that most Cops are decent folks, I've even post stories of Great cops.
    the problem you seem to have is that when i post about bad cops or misbehaving cops or laws/regs that give cops more power than they constitutional deserve. You think i'm just bad mouthing or Hate all police.

You say your against bad cops , i have little reason to doubt you there, but when i point out a case of bad behavior you often try to defend the bad behavior or worse say that it's justified because people need to obey the LEOs on every occasion or they deserve the harsh treatment they get including tazeing, which to you is always funny derserved or not.

i think were just on different pages here con,
    yes or no Rev? I think I can prove that most of the time people get what they deserve. I would say all of the time, but I admit that there are jerk cops.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

yes or no Rev? I think I can prove that most of the time people get what they deserve. I would say all of the time, but I admit that there are jerk cops.
    Then we are agreed there are some jerk cops and a lot of decent ones.
    the decent ones need to be praised and promoted and jerks need to be fired.

As far as proving that people get what they deserve,
    do you mean Get what YOU think they deserve?
    or what is right, best, proper and legal under the current too broad laws and regs police work under?

there some difference i think.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-12-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then we are agreed there are some jerk cops and a lot of decent ones.
    the decent ones need to be praised and promoted and jerks need to be fired.

As far as proving that people get what they deserve,
    do you mean Get what YOU think they deserve?
    or what is right, best, proper and legal under the current too broad laws and regs police work under?

there some difference i think.
    I agree that you think so, so accept my challenge and let's see what's up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I agree that you think so, so accept my challenge and let's see what's up.
    I'm not sure what the challenge is, we both agree most cops are pretty decent and there are some jerk cops.

Do want to prove that every you tube i can find of cops hurting people that it was police best practices and the people legally deserved it?
    I'll take that challenge.
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-12-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure what the challenge is, we both agree most cops are pretty decent and there are some jerk cops.

Do want to prove that every you tube i can find of cops hurting people that it was police best practices and the people legally deserved it?
    I'll take that challenge.
    if that is how you choose to present your case. I rather think I'd play the role of the defense here to you prosecuting the cops.

Offer accepted Jim, please set it up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Here's Con's Brother defending police reasonable actions giving a man what he deserves.
    not really but I wonder.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tXNJ3MZ-AUo?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
    Last edited by revelarts; 07-12-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/99u_lUF_-5Q?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair

The Associated Press, | Saturday, September 22, 2012 | Updated: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:49pm

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston police officer shot and killed a one-armed, one-legged man in a wheelchair Saturday inside a group home after police say the double amputee threatened the officer and aggressively waved a metal object that turned out to be a pen.
    Police spokeswoman Jodi Silva said the man cornered the officer in his wheelchair and was making threats while trying to stab the officer with the pen. At the time, the officer did not know what the metal object was that the man was waving, Silva said.
    She said the man came "within inches to a foot" of the officer and did not follow instructions to calm down and remain still.
    "Fearing for his partner's safety and his own safety, he discharged his weapon," Silva told The Associated Press.
    Police did not immediately release the name of the man who was killed. They had been called to the home after a caretaker there called and reported that the man in wheelchair was causing a disturbance....

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Of...ir-3886121.php

-------------------------
    In the UK

UK police Tasered a 61-year-old blind man from Lancashire, England after misidentifying him as a suspect reportedly walking down the street with a samurai sword. The Chorley Guardian reports that last Friday, as Colin Farmer, 61, made his way to a pub to meet some friends, he was approached by police, who, instead of identifying themselves, chose to blast Farmer with a 50,000-volt stun gun.
    Published on Wednesday 17 October 2012 10:56 A terrified blind stroke victim was tasered to the ground by police – who thought his thin white stick was a Samurai sword.
    Innocent Colin Farmer, 61, who was hit in the back by the stun device, has made a formal complaint and is pursuing legal action.
    The incident has sparked a full investigation by Lancashire Constabulary.
    Former architect’s practice boss
    Mr Farmer was on his way to meet friends for a drink in a Chorley town centre pub when the electroshock weapon was fired at him from just feet away by a police officer.
    “The whole thing was like being trapped in a nightmare,” said Mr Farmer.
    Mr Farmer, of Royle Road, Chorley, who walks with a white stick, has suffered two strokes – one in November 2008, and another in March this year, when he spent two months in hospital.
    “I didn’t even know the police were there,” said Mr Farmer, a Fellow of the Institute of Directors for 20 years.
    “I heard this man shouting. I thought they were shouting at some people.
    “I certainly didn’t know they were police – and I certainly didn’t know they were shouting at me.
    “I thought I was going to be attacked by some hooligans. The next thing they fire a taser at me, though I didn’t know it was a taser at the time.
    “I just felt this thump in my back. As soon as the taser hit me I hit the ground.
    “I hit my head on the floor, then this policeman came around. I said ‘I’m blind, I’m blind. I’m blind’.
    “This policeman knelt on me and dragged my arms round my back and handcuffed me so tight I’ve had bruises since.
    “I said you’re hurting me, I’m blind – and there’s no way he could not have seen my stick on the floor.
    “I walk at a snail’s pace. They could have walked past me, driven past me in the van, or said ‘drop your weapon.’
    “It’s a sad excuse. They wouldn’t even stop when I said I’m blind.
    “I was absolutely terrified. I thought any second I’m going to have another stroke and this one will kill me.”
    Mr Farmer’s horrific ordeal began at about 5.45pm on Friday.
    He was walking along Peter Street, close to the Parmesan and Pepper restaurant, when police swooped.

http://www.chorley-guardian.co.uk/ne...nder-1-5034507