Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Have a little faith friend, the worm always turns sooner or later. When you have spent your last dollar and are trying to buy the next day's meal with your spare change you'll know exactly what change the lying bastard was selling you on. How about we change his job description for him and let him hope for another free ride somewhere else? Faith can move mountains surely it can move a scrawny ass liar from our Capital back to the corrupt city that he previously infected..-Tyr
    We are just about to kick the lying bastard out. After that we can start to tear down the shithouse that he built.
    Of course his lying corrupt friends still in power will cry like babies about it but who gives a damn what such freaking scum think?
    By the way, now that all attention has been drawn away from the wmds in Syria, hows that much acclaimed watchful security squad doing these days? Reckon that its right on the scene ready to swoop in and protect those wmds? Or is it more like the "prized security" that aided in getting the four Americans murdered in the embassy attack???????? --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPol...aspx?id=288115

PM warns of Syria transferring WMDs to terrorists

By HERB KEINON
    10/16/2012 23:04
    Netanyahu tells EU ambassadors that Israel would weigh military action to prevent chemical weapons falling into terrorist hands.

Photo: Marc Israel Sellem Israel will weigh military action if it suspects Syria’s chemical weapons might fall into the hands of terrorist organizations, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Tuesday.
    “We will do everything that is needed” to ensure Syria’s WMD stockpiles are not transferred, Netanyahu said at a meeting with EU ambassadors stationed in Israel.
    <LABEL id=relatedArticlesTitle>Related: </LABEL>

Netanyahu told the European envoys that Hezbollah fighters were taking an active role in the slaughter taking place in Syria, and that Syrian President Bashar Assad would not have survived this long without Iran’s intervention.
    The EU has been steadfast in its refusal to place Hezbollah on its list of terrorist organizations.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WMDS in Syria still a huge concern and its getting worse not better!
    If Israel is forced to strike Syria all hell is going to break loose over there. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-17-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default This is Not New News.

The American people have been putting up with, and dealing with the threats of WMD's since Obama was elected in 2008.

Obama IS single-handedly, one of the most dangerous kinds of WMD's any nation could face.

In fact. Millions of Americans who voted for the Obama WMD in 2008, are so uninformed, and easily led. They will vote for Obama the WMD again in three weeks, and still think He's gonna give them everything for free. Which in many respects is TRUE.

Obama is going to guarantee his followers get FREE Increases in Taxes. And they will thank him for them too!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    The American people have been putting up with, and dealing with the threats of WMD's since Obama was elected in 2008.

Obama IS single-handedly, one of the most dangerous kinds of WMD's any nation could face.

In fact. Millions of Americans who voted for the Obama WMD in 2008, are so uninformed, and easily led. They will vote for Obama the WMD again in three weeks, and still think He's gonna give them everything for free. Which in many respects is TRUE.

Obama is going to guarantee his followers get FREE Increases in Taxes. And they will thank him for them too!
    If given a second term obama will finish the job he started, that of destroying our power in the world. Six trillion in new debt is off the chart bad but the media pretends that its just normal business! The man has been a disaster for our nation and he is supposedly this close to being elected again! Its insane and the sold out media should be destroyed for the part it has played in helping obama destroy our kids and grandkids future. He simply must be voted out! If not the misery and destruction he will inflict upon this nation will make his first term look like a picnic. He will Executive Order us into collapse and anarchy if he so chooses.
    I challenge anybody to show how and where obama has acted to secure those wmds in Syria. Thats right he hasnt and ask yourself why! Because he wants the muslims to have them, the terrorists to get them.- -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-21-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

WMD proceed Obama by 50 years, at least. Obama and his policies are not a WMD, though one could argue that he's made the country less safe. Drop the hyperbole and put forward some reasonable statements. Thank you.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    WMD proceed Obama by 50 years, at least. Obama and his policies are not a WMD, though one could argue that he's made the country less safe. Drop the hyperbole and put forward some reasonable statements. Thank you.
    Thats entirely a matter of perception isnt it? Aboutime thinks that obama is a weapon of mass destruction all by himself and I agree with that more than I disagree. Simply because he has caused so much harm and so vigorously attacked our Constitution and abused the office of The Presidency. Is he just that damn stupid/ inept or is it intentional? If its intentional(which it is imho) then he has went directly against his oath of office,thats treason! Which I'd bet my life on him having deliberately engaged in on orders from his handlers.

My friend exspressed his honest opinion and myself I call that reasonable and the right thing to do. I've known him many years and his honesty and integrity impressed me enough to be honored to be his friend. Exercising his freedom of speech to criticise the President and doing so by posting his true and honest thoughts on it is not reasonable? How so?
    I guess we will just disagree on that my friend. -Tyr