Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ding dong the dumbass is gone, lets do shots!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why did my post get deleted?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was a question better asked in a pm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fair enough.......will you answer me in a pm?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    The opinions of cut and run cowards carry no weight around here. I'd rather be immature and show up for a fight than to be a bitch and run.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=2921
    Posting challenges on topics that don't interest me and then claiming that I cut and run is so very much in your immature style. You've been owned by newbies so many times here lately that it's truly sad that you still come back for more. You are a waste of time and space.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    I wasn't kidding at all. I admit I skipped the interview after reading Evil's pathetic treatment of Edwards.

I liked his show last week. Not a whole lot but it was positive and worth reading.

I still consider this a half hearted effort and a partisan smear from a soap box.

If my critique is not welcome no prob. If all you want is positive feedback, no prob.
    Critique? "Lame" "BS" "waste of bandwidth" "half hearted buffoon"

You call that critique, most would call it trolling. It IS possible to critique one another in a mature manner. You took offense at his criticism of Edwards, and rather than debate the issue that got a rise out of you, you posted as if you were in the 6th grade, with insults and name calling.

But I assumed that criticism was fair game and I see that you respond to categoric disapproval of your piece by calling it "troll" driven.

You let me know Evil if you are up to honest criticism or if this is gonna be just a partisan circle jerk column.
    Your OP in this thread is the very definition of a troll. You offered no critique of the content itself, just as a whole. You had no desire to discuss the topic as you were too busy throwing unprovoked jabs.

Self righteous blowhards like yourself are a dime a dozen.
    As are those who come here just to post lame name calling, ignore the subject, and seek out to rile people rather than debate maturely with them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Esslingen View Post
    Posting challenges on topics that don't interest me and then claiming that I cut and run is so very much in your immature style. You've been owned by newbies so many times here lately that it's truly sad that you still come back for more. You are a waste of time and space.
    Nobody has ever owned me especially a coward like you, you can't run with me, you know it and it eats at you.

You and Douche said pick a topic, you didn't say pick a topic that interests me, I picked 3 topics, you refused to debate me on all 3 topics.

Tell me how this doesn't make you a coward.........and pathetic claims of ownewrship and immaturity towards me are not going to save you this time they will only further reinforce your current persona of a desperate soul.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

For the record I do not feel like Johnny's observer threads are the correct place for fighting with libs but if this where they are gonna troll then so be it.

And yes, Loose gave the classic, dictionary definition example of trolling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

As are those who come here just to post lame name calling, ignore the subject, and seek out to rile people rather than debate maturely with them.
    Lil edwards had nothing, if he opted to go the mature route it would of exposed the real partisan member even though he would of came of looking like less than the ass he has already made himself out to be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Johnny interview my ass, i'll give Loose something to get his/her douche all knotted up.
    Will have to do that, would make for an interesting yet humorous interview.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nobody has ever owned me especially a coward like you, you can't run with me, you know it and it eats at you.

You and Douche said pick a topic, you didn't say pick a topic that interests me, I picked 3 topics, you refused to debate me on all 3 topics.

Tell me how this doesn't make you a coward.........and pathetic claims of ownewrship and immaturity towards me are not going to save you this time they will only further reinforce your current persona of a desperate soul.
    Spoken by a guy with a shit taco for an avatar, NOTHING you could ever say "eats" at me. You conveniently ignore all the times you've been owned like your boy George ignores all the mistakes he's made and then claims he's never made a mistake. Whatever. You are a clown.

Loosecannon challenged you to a debate, you dodged him and I called you out on it and you ran quicker than a Muslim that got served a bacon sandwich at Denny's. Your revisionist history on the subject is typical of the lies and bullshit you "add" to this site. YOU challenged me to debate you on some asshole topics when the only debate I would be interested in participating with you is whether you are a stain on this forum. Your grasp of factual matters on any other subject is negligible which means all you have left is shit.

Go pound your own pile of sand, bitch. You ain't worth my time.

(Apologies to Evil for polluting up your thread. It was not intended. I am done pissing with this bozo.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoken by a guy with a shit taco for an avatar, NOTHING you could ever say "eats" at me. You conveniently ignore all the times you've been owned like your boy George ignores all the mistakes he's made and then claims he's never made a mistake. Whatever. You are a clown.

Loosecannon challenged you to a debate, you dodged him and I called you out on it and you ran quicker than a Muslim that got served a bacon sandwich at Denny's. Your revisionist history on the subject is typical of the lies and bullshit you "add" to this site. YOU challenged me to debate you on some asshole topics when the only debate I would be interested in participating with you is whether you are a stain on this forum. Your grasp of factual matters on any other subject is negligible which means all you have left is shit.

Go pound your own pile of sand, bitch. You ain't worth my time.

(Apologies to Evil for polluting up your thread. It was not intended. I am done pissing with this bozo.)
    I provided the link where you ran, you cannot provide a link to a thread where I ran, Jury has deliberated, you are convicted of being a fucking coward.

I'M THE MAN!

Queer marriage is an asshole topic

You aren't smart enough for here, you are dumber than Paris Hilton. You sir are a freakin joke and everybody knows it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Revisionist history! Typical lib, they try and tell a lie as many times as they can until its believed.

This guy has zero juice and credibility.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoken by a guy with a shit taco for an avatar,
    Do you really lead such a sheltered, inobservant life that you can't recognize a gyro when you see one? Greek and mid east food is not only incredibly tasty but also very good for you. If you haven't had Gyro or Tahini, Baba Ganoush or Souvlaki......you haven't lived.

And my favorite alcohol comes from Greece......Ouzo!!!! It will kick your ass.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..........

What's Trolling?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.