Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    Shadow, it was on Turner Classic Movies, one of the channels I always check in the evening. If you ever get a chance to see it, treat yourself. Do you find that part of the pleasure of a good movie is sometimes crying? These are what I call 'good cries' that seem to clear my emotional slate, particularly if I have been under a lot of stress. Certainly the stress has been a constant the past week and I know I am feeling better today.
    I usually check out TMC on the weekends...especially friday nights. Seems like they have good stuff on then. And...yes...I love a good cry while watching movies that I am emotionally involved in. I'm usually prone to get into these kind of shows (Hallmark,Lifetime) when I am feeling kinda blah. Good for days when I have no motivation to get me back on track.

I hear you about stress. If things don't change here pretty soon at work regarding so much OT...I may have to get out my big stick

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

WL, are you and VFR married or cohabiting?

Otherwise...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

We've known each other for 11 years but living together for about 10. For a variety of reasons, this is the best thing, at least for now. (Long story about why that I don't want to get into.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I watched my beautiful wife take a bath late last night, dont usually do that but was stressed a bit due to having received bad news about a friend dying early yesterday morning. Thought the water was fine... So was my drying her off , massage and later activities.
    TV? WHAT TV!!. Damn nice to be above ground...Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.