Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Great outdoorsman the real Crocodile Dundee killed by police

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-1110770.html

A RUGGED Australian rancher whose feats of survival in the Outback inspired the movie character Crocodile Dundee was killed in a shootout, policesaid yesterday.
    From his hiding place in the bushes along a highway, Rodney William Ansell, 44, ambushed and killed Sergeant Glen Huitson. Another officer returned fire, killing Ansell, 30 miles south of the Northern Territory capital of Darwin. His barefoot body was found with two high-powered rifles.

Officers had spent the previous 12 hours searching for a man who had attacked a nearby house on Monday, injuring two people. Assistant police commissioner John Daulby said it was thought Ansell was responsible for that attack too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CROCODILE DUNDEE KILLED BY GUN-CONFISCATING POLICE

Posted By: Esclarmonde <mailto:iamliberty@sultanofbrunei.com?subject=CROC ODILE DUNDEE KILLED BY GUN-CONFISCATING POLICE>
    Date: Saturday, 4 November 2000, 2:07 p.m.

The following article is purportedly from the November 2000 edition of The Firing Line. It was handed to me by a retired policeman and member of the California Rifle and Pistol Association. In light of what is happening in Arizona and reported elsewhere on RMN, this story takes on a "critical mass" kind of perspective.
    -----------------Begin Article---------------------
    CROCODILE DUNDEE KILLED BY GUN-CONFISCATING POLICE

I am unashamed to tell you I am weeping as I write this story.
    Last August, Rodney William Ansell, the rugged Aussie whose real life exploits inspired the Crocodile Dundee movies, died in a shootout with Australian police who had come (to confiscate his unregistered firearms. Oh, you didn't read about it in our ‘free’ press? That's cause it never appeared.

A police sergeant was also killed in the incident; the number of "peace officers" injured while invading old 'Croc' in his natural domain is unknown, but likely he took down several. I don't mean to imply glee over the death and possible additional injuries; after all, they were "just doing their job" like the obedient Nazi's tried at Nuremburg.

Ansell had been named 1988 Australian Man of the Year for inspiring the movie and putting Australia on the Tourism Map." of particular interest to us here in the tourism dependent desert, Ansell was probably responsible for hundreds of millions of increased tourism dollars flowing into his beloved country. This is how his country repaid him. Because you see, in today's world, no good deed goes unpunished and no bad deed un-rewarded. After all, Janet Reno was the laughingstock of DA's nation-wide for her inept to outright unlawful per-formance in Florida. She is now "our-Attorney General (in addition to Fidel Castro's).

See the difference in the two stories about how the reaL CROCODILE DUNDEE died?
    Which one do you believe? I believe the one I read about on another site but forgot to bookmark. The one that stated he refused to give up his guns and fought it out with the police over their gun cinfiscation! . The man was right nobody has the right to disarm a law abiding citizen. Let them confiscate every single gun from every single criminal then we can talk about, thinking about , maybe pondering about, if we will even consider foolishly stupidly given up ours! They can not even disarm criminals so why should we foolishly volunteer to be unarmed victims!???-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-25-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.