Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I did not forget, I do not use that term but obviously you do. Have fun with it. Just put the broad brush down and clean your own dirty hands.-Tyr
    How do Muslims practice safe sex?

They mark the camels that kick

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

With respect to all participants of this thread, I can see where it's going, and I'd rather let lie what I've said thus far than get into the middle of a shit storm. Suffice to say, I don't think ANY religion should be ANY part of US criminal or civil law. I don't think ANY foreign law should be a consideration in US criminal or civil law. I don't think religion or foreign law should have ANY say in US contractual LAW. But I appreciate what others have posted and linked to. I'm not bowing down, don't want others to think I disappeared, just don't want to participate in a thread that is liable to get myself worked up, just not worth it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Do me a huge favor, fuckhead! Don't try to re-word what I've written into this ignorant strawman of yours. Let's meet somewhere you son of a bitch and I'll show you how patriotic I am. Who the fuck do you think you are to question my patriotism? Seriously...where and when?
    haha ,truth got to you! I knew that it would. Threats, I thought those were a big no-no here. I guess you are immuned from the consequences eh?
    Send me a damn pm asking for my address so I'll have evidence that you asked for , I'll give it to you. They havent made the man that Im scared of. Just remember you asked for it..
    Waiting for the damn pm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

haha ,truth got to you! I knew that it would. Threats, I thought those were a big no-no here. I guess you are immuned from the consequences eh?
    Send me a damn pm asking for my address so I'll have evidence that you asked for , I'll give it to you. They havent made the man that Im scared of. Just remember you asked for it..
    Waiting for the damn pm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr
    I believe you. That's why I think you have a criminal record.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Don't argue with an idiot: Onlookers won't be able to tell the difference.

I will elaborate by telling you what corporate mentors say: Don't fight with an asshole. All everyone watching will see is two assholes fighting.
    ^^^^^^ Two talking shat together aint that great either..-
    --Tyr

I guess you boys cant handle the truth so its time to destroy the thread. A coward's way but hey look who took it..
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

^^^^^^ Two talking shat together aint that great either..-
    --Tyr

I guess you boys cant handle the truth so its time to destroy the thread. A coward's way but hey look who took it..
    The original topic was the US Constitution. The Constitution goes to great lengths to protect commerce. I presume you are voting for Romney. If both our points of view were presented to Romney in a town hall, he would agree with me. Your extremism is bad for business.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-14-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    Do me a huge favor, fuckhead! Don't try to re-word what I've written into this ignorant strawman of yours. Let's meet somewhere you son of a bitch and I'll show you how patriotic I am. Who the fuck do you think you are to question my patriotism? Seriously...where and when?
    ok, got your pm , sent my address. SAVED YOUR REQUEST AND MY REPLY SENT TO YOU.. now stfu fuckhead..

EDIT, GOT YOUR 2ND PM, SENT REPLY.. FUN TIMES AHEAD..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-14-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If anyone wants to get personal and take the topic personally to the point that it starts to ruin the thread, please move it to the cage area and have at it. But getting overly personal about a topic and changing it to one another, only serves to ruin the thread for everyone else.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

ok, got your pm , sent my address. SAVED YOUR REQUEST AND MY REPLY SENT TO YOU.. now stfu fuckhead..

EDIT, GOT YOUR 2ND PM, SENT REPLY.. FUN TIMES AHEAD..-Tyr
    Should we start a virtual tip jar to arrange their bail money? We don't need your exact address, but you could tell us in what city you two plan to meet so some of us can visit you in jail.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-14-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    If anyone wants to get personal and take the topic personally to the point that it starts to ruin the thread, please move it to the cage area and have at it. But getting overly personal about a topic and changing it to one another, only serves to ruin the thread for everyone else.
    Sorry Jim, you are right. I should have not replied on this thread . You have my sincere apology for losing my temper here on this thread. Thats old habit from me that I have had to fight my entire life. No excuse , just explaining a bit.. I've changed my life and need not to revert back to old habits.. Still, a man must still be a man.. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They can place Shariah in there, but no court in the land should uphold it as it wouldn't be within US law. Civil or criminal, law is law, and in the USA it should and must be US law.
    Which is exactly why we don't have to worry about Sharia law replacing the Constitution.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Which is exactly why we don't have to worry about Sharia law replacing the Constitution.
    Dead wrong, we do have to worry . They are about 1.5 billion strong worldwide, extremely united in their cause which makes both Sharia law and them a very grave threat to USA. We arent playing games here, this is reality and such a extreme danger must never be ignored or taken too lightly.-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Dead wrong, we do have to worry . They are about 1.5 billion strong worldwide, extremely united in their cause which makes both Sharia law and them a very grave threat to USA. We arent playing games here, this is reality and such a extreme danger must never be ignored or taken too lightly.-Tyr

Another example of what libs say we have nothing to worry about

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Another example of what libs say we have nothing to worry about

Any man or group of men try to do my son ( regardless of his age ) like that I'll kill them all. Fact..
    I have the know how and the spirit in which to do it quickly..America had better wake up and do so damn soon.. Imagine that your son or daughter.. As it could someday easily be!!--Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

More of the religion of peace

Ronald Reagan