Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    While I admire your total confidence that bad things will never happen, I do not share it. I am sure we can all think of things happening in this country today that we would have said 20 years ago would never happen. And so it goes. As long as we have a Marshall court review of our laws, almost anything is possible.
    Things are always changing Abbey. But change is one thing. Outright throwing the COTUS away is another.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Coming soon to a US city near you. I am sure many in England never thought this would happen just like many here in the US believe
    The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) posted unbelievable video Sunday of Islamists rallying in England a little over one week ago to protest the French intervention in Mali.
    The chants of the Islamists, though, appear to target the West in its entirety. Far from objecting to French foreign policy, the speakers repeatedly threaten that an Islamic caliphate will begin in Africa and the Middle East, but will eventually spread to “the whole world.”
    “We will not stop as Muslims until the whole world is governed by Islam,” one man says evenly and calmly.
    The video begins with a bearded individual leading chants, saying things like “Shariah for Mali! Jihad for Mali!” and “Allah Akbar!”
    Soon, though, he launches into a more informative speech.
    “We got rid of some of our dictators– Ben Ali, Mubarak, and al-Qadhafi. But now it’s time for the dictators in Mali, in Pakistan, in Bangladesh, and all over Muslim lands to be removed and replaced by the shariah, by Islam,” he states. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...inevitability/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan