Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Is it not enough that we saved the Brits during WWII? You want us to do it again?

I think the Brits can save themselves. As long as they don't descend into the depths of Thatcherism again.
    I happen to know a lot about WW2. The Brits performed heroicly from the very start. Their part held out long enough for us to manage to become involved(no small feat!) . Then as our ally we performed quite well together. Well enough to chase the Germans back to home soil then defeat them completely there! D-day , the start of the end was a joint American/Brit campaign. I say that we owe them for their years of sacrifice before we ever became involved in fighting that great war! Yes, even again , if it has to be so termed. Do we have honor or are we selfish heathens willing to let a monster(Islam) devour our allies while we appease it just long enough for it to eat us last?
    For surely as the sun shines it will do that too if we are the last strong opposition it faces. Our great failure is the sad lack of proper teaching of history in schools here. This mistake has cost us DEARLY! Very well could cost us our lives too if its not corrected IMHO.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I happen to know a lot about WW2. The Brits performed heroicly from the very start. Their part held out long enough for us to manage to become involved(no small feat!) . Then as our ally we performed quite well together. Well enough to chase the Germans back to home soil then defeat them completely there! D-day , the start of the end was a joint American/Brit campaign. I say that we owe them for their years of sacrifice before we ever became involved in fighting that great war! Yes, even again , if it has to be so termed. Do we have honor or are we selfish heathens willing to let a monster(Islam) devour our allies while we appease it just long enough for it to eat us last?
    For surely as the sun shines it will do that too if we are the last strong opposition it faces. Our great failure is the sad lack of proper teaching of history in schools here. This mistake has cost us DEARLY! Very well could cost us our lives too if its not corrected IMHO.-Tyr
    Are you running for office ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Are you running for office ?
    No, just presenting some truth to be considered. I am not corrupt enough to be a politician nor am I shallow enough.
    Why, do you want to vote for an honest man?
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gabby's knowledge of history was learned from the liberal POV.

She thinks we did not beat the British in the War of Independence - they got bored and went home

The US did not defeat Hitler - the Brits allowed us take the credit

Be thankful Gabby is not in the classroom teaching our next generation History or Social Studies

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Gabby's knowledge of history was learned from the liberal POV.

She thinks we did not beat the British in the War of Independence - they got bored and went home

The US did not defeat Hitler - the Brits allowed us take the credit

Be thankful Gabby is not in the classroom teaching our next generation History or Social Studies
    I am fairly sure that what Gabby knows about the realities of life would halfway fill a thimble.
    With half of that being eating ,sleeping and breathing.. Liberals exist here but live in a fantasy world.
    That is why most of them are loooooooons!-

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am fairly sure that what Gabby knows about the realities of life would halfway fill a thimble.
    With half of that being eating ,sleeping and breathing.. Liberals exist here but live in a fantasy world.
    That is why most of them are loooooooons!-
    It would be sweet justice if say about 20 years from now Gabby's duaghter is running for public office as a conservative Republican who has the backing of the Tea Party

Gabby's head would explode

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

It would be sweet justice if say about 20 years from now Gabby's duaghter is running for public office as a conservative Republican who has the backing of the Tea Party

Judging from her posts here I think her head has exploded a few times before but that would be sweet justice, wouldn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Judging from her posts here I think her head has exploded a few times before but that would be sweet justice, wouldn't it?
    I doubt if her head has exploded yet. gabby is what is knwn as a "drive by poster" She posts a few cheap shots, then leaves. Comes back MAYBE responds to someones post - then drives off

Gabby loves to ask questions but seldom answers them

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

This could well be us someday. Those that doubt that possibility are foolish indeed. This is what they do once they get started going good. Had those that fled the homes stil been ther they would have all been slaughtered. They knew this and is why they fled! This example clearly shows that these people thrive on violence and intolerance!--Tyr

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/b...0-aug-31-2012/

August 3, 2012
    Egypt
    The sectarian crisis in the village of Dahshur escalated on August 1 after the burial of the Muslim man who died yesterday in hospital. Hundreds of Muslims torched and looted Coptic businesses and homes despite hundreds of security forces being deployed in the village. Eyewitnesses reported that security forces did not protect most Coptic property -- only the small church of St. George was protected, in addition to some Coptic houses in its neighborhood.

"As 120 families had already fled the village the day before after being terrorized, the businesses and homes were an easy game for the mob to make a complete clean-up of everything that could be looted," said Coptic activist Wagih Jacob. "The security forces were at the scene of the crime while it was taking place and did nothing at all."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Doubtful. My daughter is free to express whatever opinions she wishes to have. And she is exposed to a wide variety of them. You have to consider that my parents are very liberal and my husband's parents are extremely conservative.
    We live in a fairly affluent neighborhood. My daughter's friends live in expensive houses and have a lot of material things. But when she goes to visit my sister, it is a complete 180. East Los Angeles is a fairly poor neighborhood. The kids have very little and make do with that.
    My daughter knows more Spanish than I do. She knows what gangs are. She knows kids her age can die of drug overdoses. She knows that black and Mexican people can be stopped by police for driving in the wrong part of town. She knows Islam is a religion of peace (from our neighbors, who are from Pakistan). She even has her own prayer rug.
    Kids are sponges. She learn what you teach them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kids are sponges. She learn what you teach them.
    Which is why it would be justice if she went with Reagan conservatism and the Tea Party Gabby

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Is it not enough that we saved the Brits during WWII? You want us to do it again?

I think the Brits can save themselves. As long as they don't descend into the depths of Thatcherism again.
    Thanks to Tyr for his previous and highly supportive post !

But, Gabby ... I'd really like to know (always assuming you DO have a coherent reason ?) ... why do you hate my country ?

This isn't the first time you've considered the spectre of Hitler having won a victory over Britain, is it ? This time, you've been a little more indirect about it, but still, you do seem to resent our prevailing.

Then, decades later - courtesy of our Leftie Trade Unions, we were in significant danger of going into fiscal meltdown, courtesy of all the wreckage coming from the waves upon waves of industrial unrest. Margaret Thatcher, following the Winter of Discontent, was duly elected for THREE terms of Office, all of them landslide victories. Why ? Because she held to values and policies which saved us from Leftie destructiveness !

She tamed our Unions, and we began to thrive once more. Yet, you resent her. WHY ?

Where does your hatred of my country come from, that you'd rather we never experience again anyone able to give us such quality electoral leadership ??
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

But, Gabby ... I'd really like to know (always assuming you DO have a coherent reason ?) ... why do you hate my country ?

This isn't the first time you've considered the spectre of Hitler having won a victory over Britain, is it ? This time, you've been a little more indirect about it, but still, you do seem to resent our prevailing.

Then, decades later - courtesy of our Leftie Trade Unions, we were in significant danger of going into fiscal meltdown, courtesy of all the wreckage coming from the waves upon waves of industrial unrest. Margaret Thatcher, following the Winter of Discontent, was duly elected for THREE terms of Office, all of them landslide victories. Why ? Because she held to values and policies which saved us from Leftie destructiveness !

She tamed our Unions, and we began to thrive once more. Yet, you resent her. WHY ?

Where does your hatred of my country come from, that you'd rather we never experience again anyone able to give us such quality electoral leadership ??
    Its a liberal thing. If the left cannot tax you and you can't voter for them - then the left says to hell with you

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post

Big D, I strongly suspect that Gabby hates the Brits because they were masters of a huge Empire. And she being a liberal believes that they were devils that destroyed every place they landed. So now that they are having serious problems at home she thinks and wishes it were worst for them and better for their enemies. Typical lib idiotcy IMHO..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Big D, I strongly suspect that Gabby hates the Brits because they were masters of a huge Empire. And she being a liberal believes that they were devils that destroyed every place they landed. So now that they are having serious problems at home she thinks and wishes it were worst for them and better for their enemies. Typical lib idiotcy IMHO..-Tyr
    You must consider the source. Remember what Gabby actually thinks and believes

She thinks CEO's simply screw over the workers of the company they run - BUT Warren Buffett is a hard working patriotic American

and

Gabby actually thinks that all gun cirmes will simply disappear when all law abiding citizens have their guns taken away

Perhaps this better explains Gabby and her liberal thought process

Ronald Reagan