Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Ouch! Who knew that this was possible?

http://now.msn.com/woman-castrates-m...her-bare-hands

Vicious spat ends with woman castrating man with her bare hands
    12 hrs ago
    Fellows, you do not want to get in a fight with Justine Maxine Gregory. The North Carolina woman admitted to arguing with an older man and then squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out. She has been charged with malicious castration. (As opposed to well-intentioned castration?) Gregory was arrested after the man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help (“Time to move” is what we imagine any locals on the scene said to themselves). And for you ladies thinking “What did that awful man do?” keep in mind Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest, so she might be a little excitable.

This sent cold shivers down my back. I bet this guy can lay claim to having experienced the most pain ever with his manhood being involved without the use of a weapon of any kind being used. That crazy biatch needs to be put down IMHO.
    Men should take note that a weapon was not used and look at the damage inflicted.
    Any ladies here ever thought of doing anything similiar? -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-02-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I think any human being who assaults another with this level of violence needs to be treated to the hospitality of a state facility for however long the judicial system will put them away for. Assuming you aren't acting to defend your own life or someone else's, there is no excuse for this hideous act. I am surprised the victim was able to go to get help. The level of pain associated with damage to the sensitive nerves in that area ought to have had him in clinical shock and might have killed him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't imagine the pain. Well, i don't know about you guys, but fear has caused me to stop dating for a while.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Ouch.jpg Nothing more needs to be said...
    Last edited by aboutime; 09-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Women: Don't fuck with us or else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    I've heard lesbians think that way. The women I knew greatly appreciated me ignoring that. I greatly appreciated their thinking that way too! We appreciated each other several times a night and it sho' did seem that the world was right! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I've heard lesbians think that way. The women I knew greatly appreciated me ignoring that. I greatly appreciated their thinking that way too! We appreciated each other several times a night and it sho' did seem that the world was right! -Tyr
    So you believe women are only good for sex? I sure hope you aren't married.

Briefly put, women have the power. Man are normally larger, stronger and more vocal. Society has always preached that women are second class citizen who must defer to men.
    But as long as men have balls, women have the power. Fear us or else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Briefly put, women have the power. Man are normally larger, stronger and more vocal. Society has always preached that women are second class citizen who must defer to men.
    I see a certain truth to that. Back when, before womens rights, most women were totally in control of everything at home.

More or less, guys were in charge in public, and girls in private. (behind every successful man, there's a woman)

But, after suffrage, we guys just sorta said, screw it. "Wanna be treated the same? Hold your own door."

(Man do i wish people still had chivalry and manners...) But, back to your statement, way back when, I'd agree. Now? Not so much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Chivalry still exists. Real men still risk their safety to protect women. Look at any disaster setting and you can see that.
    I was referring to the opposite. The men who still regard women as sex objects who exists merely for their gratification. They need a swift kick to wake them into reality.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Actually what makes women attack men's genitals is the lack of power. Some women resent what a man's penis represents...so guess what body part they target to lash out at when they are feeling inadequate.

Witness a woman mocking male mutilation....clear sign she feels threatened by men.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-02-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Actually what makes women attack men's genitals is the lack of power. Some women resent what a man's penis represents...so guess what body part they target to lash out at when they are feeling inadequate.
    I believe this is a misconception. If dicks are power, then balls are weakness. A lot of guys judge women by the size of their boobs. Women do not judge men by their genitals because they are not visible.
    A kick in the balls represents the vulnerability of all men. The bigger they are, they harder they fall.

Then again, it might just be a myth. Perhaps it is about power. Just like rape is about power. Despite the idiots who still believe that rape is about sex.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://now.msn.com/woman-castrates-m...her-bare-hands

Vicious spat ends with woman castrating man with her bare hands
    12 hrs ago
    Fellows, you do not want to get in a fight with Justine Maxine Gregory. The North Carolina woman admitted to arguing with an older man and then squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out. She has been charged with malicious castration. (As opposed to well-intentioned castration?) Gregory was arrested after the man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help (“Time to move” is what we imagine any locals on the scene said to themselves). And for you ladies thinking “What did that awful man do?” keep in mind Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest, so she might be a little excitable.

This sent cold shivers down my back. I bet this guy can lay claim to having experienced the most pain ever with his manhood being involved without the use of a weapon of any kind being used. That crazy biatch needs to be put down IMHO.
    Men should take note that a weapon was not used and look at the damage inflicted.
    Any ladies here ever thought of doing anything similiar? -Tyr
    Disgusting. And no, I have never thought of doing anything similar. You men sure do love the man hating trolls that would act out in this fasion though (and don't deny it either). I have been on message boards for a while where I defend the man's point of view on these type issues (as well as others)...yet... guess who's POV you nitwits always side with. The man hating bimbo's that's who.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I believe this is a misconception. If dicks are power, then balls are weakness. A lot of guys judge women by the size of their boobs. Women do not judge men by their genitals because they are not visible.
    A kick in the balls represents the vulnerability of all men. The bigger they are, they harder they fall.

Then again, it might just be a myth. Perhaps it is about power. Just like rape is about power. Despite the idiots who still believe that rape is about sex.
    Exactly my point. Women attack men's genitals because they feel powerless. Not sure why you don't see attacking a man's penis as a sexual assault though...because that is exactly what it is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Exactly my point. Women attack men's genitals because they feel powerless. Not sure why you don't see attacking a man's penis as a sexual assault though...because that is exactly what it is.
    It sure as hell is a sexual assault and those guilty should join the rest of the registered sex offenders on that list. You've come a long way baby.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out.
    Truth - if you snap your finger, like flicking something, that's enough to put a man on his knees. No need for this! Ever had the wind knocked out of you? It's similar, but less painful than testicle pain.

Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest
    A real charmer. These 2 actions alone make it obvious that she needs serious jail time and serious counseling, if that's even possible.

That's not nice, Gabriella!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock