Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Listening to Ed with a weak mind makes you dumber Gabs and you can't afford to be any less intelligent than you already are. So good move.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Ed used to be on the radio when I was in college, so I have heard him a few times. His shrill tone and lack of patience made me think he is the liberal version of Hannity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Ed used to be on the radio when I was in college, so I have heard him a few times. His shrill tone and lack of patience made me think he is the liberal version of Hannity.
    On tv I've seen them both. I don't care for Hannity, but Ed beats him by a mile for bombast.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Good to see RSR watching MSNBC. I know he is a faithful listener of Ed Schultz.
    I have never turned on MSNBC myself. Which is why I am happy that RSR keeps me updated.
    What makes you think I watch DNCTV Gabby? The video is from You Tube

You are probably a devoted viewer of DNCTV - hell you could be a host on a show along side Rachal Mancow and Mr Tingle Up His Leg

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    On tv I've seen them both. I don't care for Hannity, but Ed beats him by a mile for bombast.
    I find Sean very civil and he does have opposing viewpoints on his show - unlike most of the shows on DNCTV
    Last edited by red states rule; 09-04-2012 at 06:41 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    This gets so very old listening to this shit about welfare. I don't like welfare because I see people on it every day, and I live in an area that is 98% WHITE.

Welfare isn't linked to black people, liberals would love for people to buy into this shit, but people refuse to.

There are so many people who really need the hand up. Unfortunatally there are probably 20% who are working the system. They know how much they can make before they loose their assistance. There is a lot at stake if they loose it, free heathcare, free food, free college. And for every person who genuinely NEEDS the help there's that group who's milking the system.

The libs in the MSM don't want to hear that though, they're to busy playing the race card.

I paid $1200/mo to cram a family of four in a hotel room because no one would rent to an unemployed person with savings. Meanwhile, down the street were NEW public housing townhouses with a two year waiting list. What this means is if you artfully avoid a job for two years you get a NEW townhouse rent free. I needed four months of assistance and it wasn't there. Democrat compassion means committing to "poverty". The system is designed for those who PLAN (and plan carefully) to stay on it permanently, NOT for those who could use a few months of assistance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She asked in despair "Do you think it's easy to be poor in America?"

The obvious response would be; "Where in the world is it easier to be poor?"
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    She asked in despair "Do you think it's easy to be poor in America?"

The obvious response would be; "Where in the world is it easier to be poor?"

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I find Sean very civil and he does have opposing viewpoints on his show - unlike most of the shows on DNCTV
    I can only take Sean in small doses (but I have only listened to his radio show...been awhile though). He has an annoying habit of running off on tangents that seem to last an eternity. When he detours through the weeds like that he loses my interest quick. I will give him props though. He was one of the only hosts that totally defended Hillary Clinton when she was being trashed by her own party during the primaries. One of the few media outlets to highlight it too. Can't say the same for any of the left leaning media personalities.
    Last edited by Shadow; 09-04-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I paid $1200/mo to cram a family of four in a hotel room because no one would rent to an unemployed person with savings. Meanwhile, down the street were NEW public housing townhouses with a two year waiting list. What this means is if you artfully avoid a job for two years you get a NEW townhouse rent free. I needed four months of assistance and it wasn't there. Democrat compassion means committing to "poverty". The system is designed for those who PLAN (and plan carefully) to stay on it permanently, NOT for those who could use a few months of assistance.
    If you are the type they think will not sell your vote it is ff-you. Hardworking Americans are that type. Dems see them as enemies deserving punishment. In other words they reward lazy worthless ffkers that have sold out to them! An entire race here depends on that too..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Did anyone notice how...in all of her lousy, terrible, crocodile tear filled rant....that not once did she mention how the POOR in the United States are. THE RICHEST POOR people on Earth??

She never admitted how those who seek Welfare, and Food stamps like it is a natural way of life, are the very same people who have brand-new cars. Sometimes, more than one car. With those SHINY, EXPENSIVE RIMS they parade around. On the way to spend their Food Stamps that purchase stuff they will eat....while sitting in front of the 70 Inch Wide Screen HD TV, with ObamaVision?????
    And let's not forget. How women with six to eight children collect at the same time...the missing husband lives next door, collecting welfare and food stamps too!
    Last edited by aboutime; 09-04-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan