Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    Exactly whom is it that does my talking for me? Maybe I'm delusional but I was always understood that I was responsible for my own well being by correct thoughts and actions.

Exactly anyone who follows the Obama lead, which would be almost one hundred recorded Lies. That is who speaks for you until you begin to accept that you are not required to always agree...even when you know they might be wrong. But the Liberal thing most all of you follow of allowing someone else to do your thinking, and speaking for you...IS WHO.
    Until then. Like so many who are presently at the DNC convention. Those who LEAD the Liberal Sheep...do your thinking, and perform their actions...using your name.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Exactly anyone who follows the Obama lead, which would be almost one hundred recorded Lies. That is who speaks for you until you begin to accept that you are not required to always agree...even when you know they might be wrong. But the Liberal thing most all of you follow of allowing someone else to do your thinking, and speaking for you...IS WHO.
    Until then. Like so many who are presently at the DNC convention. Those who LEAD the Liberal Sheep...do your thinking, and perform their actions...using your name.
    C'mon ab, it don't see my words as scripeted by what I hear or read. More by what I've learned thru life. So I voted for Obama and don't speek the same anti almost everything rhetoric as most on the board, but have seen your almost exact same speel here a hundred times before.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundaydriver View Post
    In 08 I listened to both sides and cast my vote for Obama. Am I sorry? No I'm not considering the choice. Naturally you can only believe about 10% of what most canidates offered althought McCain was more upfront and there is where he lost me. I don't think he or anybody really comprehended how bad things actually were and getting worse. McCain was a known quality and I did consider him to be a loose cannon due to witnessesing too many "knee jerk" reactions from him over the years. In personal honesty he ranked #1. I think todays economy to him was something to be fixed with yesterdays fixes that were all he understood.

Although disappointed with Obama in more than a few of his decisions and directions he has made, I still agree with my voting decision in 08.
    So you like the high unemployment; the now $16 trillion in dent; the doubling of gas prices, the continued oli ban in the Gulf, the hundreds of billions in pure waste and pork; the growing list of people on government handouts, the slap in the face of small business owners who Obama told they did not not build their business; and the insane demand that the top 1% who currently pay 40% of all federal income tax collected should pay MORE?

Please explain how Obama's economic ideas WILL "fix" the current Obama economy

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan