Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Idiots who voted for Obama

Older video but the message remains the same. I suppose this is more for humor value, as I know as much as the next guy that these things can be rigged in so many different ways to make people look stupid. Or worse, they can be setups where the person being interviewed is in on it. I think these interviews are legit though. But I also think they probably asked 50,000 people and of course made a small movie out of the dumbest of the dumb. But the point is still there, these are Obama voters, and it shows what they know about what they're voting for! At the very least, their votes counted as much as yours! Scary and funny.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e_JJLLfTR8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Older video but the message remains the same. I suppose this is more for humor value, as I know as much as the next guy that these things can be rigged in so many different ways to make people look stupid. Or worse, they can be setups where the person being interviewed is in on it. I think these interviews are legit though. But I also think they probably asked 50,000 people and of course made a small movie out of the dumbest of the dumb. But the point is still there, these are Obama voters, and it shows what they know about what they're voting for! At the very least, their votes counted as much as yours! Scary and funny.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e_JJLLfTR8I" frameborder="0"
    allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Go see or film any government freebie line and you'll get your answer what type sold out log ago. Here is a hint , the dems depend on them so much and are so sute of them that they are now shafting them all to hell while courting the latino/illegal vote!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

That video, and the one that took place after Obama's Speech in Chicago on election night speak volumes about how easily led, gullible, and convinced the Under-educated really are.
    Even to the point of so-called College Students who haven't got the foggiest idea about any form of reality where they are REQUIRED to make a decision based on Knowledge, or Educational background.

The best way to challenge them is to allow them to THINK...they are showing you how much smarter they THINK they are than you. That's when all of their Highly Educated, Pretending comes to the surface.

The best one in that video was when an Obvious Brainless, Highly Dumbed down member of whatever it was. Agreed that Obama's choice of PALIN for vice president...was FINE.

Needless to say. My favorite included the phrase "OBAMA BUCKS", and made reference to Never having to pay for gasoline, or make another Mortgage payment since THE MESSIAH won.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !