Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default If Bill Clinton Landed on Mars, He'd Quickly Figure Out How to 'Reproduce' with Them

It is common knowledge MSNBC is the offical Obama Network, but perhaps Chris Matthews has a thrill going up another part of his body when it comes to Bill Clinton

If the speeches made last night did not cause you to shake your head in disbelief then perhaps this comment Chris made during a Bill Clinton love fest will

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/matthews...reproduce-them

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There's no doubt that Bill Clinton can rock an audience, especially one just made for him like last night. Did you notice the 'hug' with Obama? Awkward. Clinton just diminishes him by standing there. LOL!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Obama definitally gives off the vibe that he doesn't care for Clinton.

Obama knows he has to put up with Clinton and doesn't like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I don't think they like each other. Have you seen the story of how they 'bonded'? Gag me!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/politi...ton/index.html

...It's a level of trust between the two men that would have been unthinkable four years ago, when Clinton's convention speech backing Obama came while primary season wounds were still raw. But over the past year, a new relationship has taken shape.

A year ago, the Obama team approached some of Clinton's top advisers in an effort to bring the former president on board in earnest, according to New Yorker correspondent and CNN contributor Ryan Lizza. A rapprochement that Lizza says began in earnest with a late summer round of golf has evolved into a relationship few would have predicted in the wake of the bitter Democratic primary fight of 2008, when now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton challenged Obama for the party's nomination. President Clinton has weighed in on the race, offering the Obama team strategic advice. He's also appeared at fundraisers, an even more tangible brand of support....

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Politics makes strange bedfellows:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Photoshop makes for good laughs.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post

Can you blame him; who would like playing second fiddle to the first black president who's lighter skinned?

Seriously though, is there any disputing that Clinton is more liked by every sector of the dem party?
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Any plans to EVER stop injecting GWB into threads when you can't figure out any other way to answer? It makes the current president of the USA look like an idiot when him and his administration are always bringing up the prior administration as an excuse. American caught on a LONG time ago and it's been a running joke just as long. But anyway, if you are going to play the same lame game as him, at least try and make it factual and not fake news or doctored photographs.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Photoshop makes for good laughs.

GABBY. I could photoshop you. But it wouldn't be fair to galvanized steel trash cans that remind me of you.
    garbagecan.jpg
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

From what I have heard, it's not photoshop. It's the same picture taken at a different angle, which makes it look like their mouths are meeting.

I do find it interesting that, for some odd reason, Bill Clinton is somehow considered a positive part of the Democratic party now.
    Not that we saw Dubya anyplace during the GOP convention. No one wants to be associated with him. I am sure the GOP would invoke Reagan if they could. Perhaps Clint Eastwood could have spoken to a cabbage instead of an empty chair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

From what I have heard, it's not photoshop. It's the same picture taken at a different angle, which makes it look like their mouths are meeting.

I do find it interesting that, for some odd reason, Bill Clinton is somehow considered a positive part of the Democratic party now.
    Not that we saw Dubya anyplace during the GOP convention. No one wants to be associated with him. I am sure the GOP would invoke Reagan if they could. Perhaps Clint Eastwood could have spoken to a cabbage instead of an empty chair.
    Gabby, I would not be surprised if you have a picture of GWB on the ceiling above your bed. You are so obsessed with him and no matter what the topic you bring him into the conversation

Now I understand being a liberal snob the first defense you will always offer on behalf of Obama is it's not his fault

But more and more voters are sick of that excuse after 4 years and it is time for you (as one of the smart people) to fess uptax and spend liberalism is not working; and that Obama has totally f'd up and needs to resume the job is best suited for

a community agitator

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post

Ronald Reagan