View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Killed President Kennedy?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lee Harvey Oswald

8 47.06%
  • The Mob

1 5.88%
  • Our Government

5 29.41%
  • Other

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    I noticed that you clicked other, who do you think did it?
    I won't offer any proof of this, but I became quite involved in the situation after the fact, actually getting myself arrested in Dallas to find out whether Oswald could have been shot without a conspiracy by the Dallas Police. I learned it wasn't reasonably possible.

Thru my own investigations, I found ample evidence that it was engineered by Lady-bird Johnson's cronies. the real power behind the Johnson Presidency.
    Last edited by Doniston; 05-27-2007 at 12:22 PM.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    a 2" by 3" oval peice of kennedy's skull was found beside the road, that came from the back of his head. That bullet came from the front. thus there was a second shooter. futher, an intern drew a picture of the back of kennedy's head, showing the gapping hole. those drawings (which I saw on TV right after the shooting) have stangely disappeared.
    The whole thing reeks of a Government coverup.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I won't offer any prove of this, but I became quite involved in the situation after the fact, actually getting myself arrested in Dallas to find out whether Oswald could have bee shot without a conspiracy by the Dallas Police. I learned it wasn't reasonably possible.

Thru my own investigations, I found ample evidence that it was engineered by Lady-bird Johnson's cronies. the real power behind the Johnson Presidency.
    Never heard about the ladybird cronies. But I do think Hoover was heavily involved. At least as far as the coverup went.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .........

I won't offer any prove of this, but I became quite involved in the situation after the fact, actually getting myself arrested in Dallas to find out whether Oswald could have bee shot without a conspiracy by the Dallas Police. I learned it wasn't reasonably possible.

If you cant prove it then your full of it.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loosecannon View Post
    Are you on crack? Why has the Warren commission report never been released?

You think you have access to definitive data? Show me the Warren Co. report.

Then there was Bobby.........

(anybody who doesn't believe the MIC hit the bros is head deep in desert sand)
    The decision of the Warren Commission has been released for over 30 years. The facts and evidence presented support the lone gunman theory far better than any other theories.

Some people just cannot accept the fact that it could be so simple and so easy. If there isn't some full-blown conspiracy, it couldn't have happened. The obvious however is ... well ... obvious.

I'm just stating my opinion and the facts support it. I have given up LONG ago trying to change anyone's mind on the topic. People are going to believe what they want, and the facts and evidence be damned.

Robert Kennedy's assassination was an unrelated event, and there is NO real evidence to support otherwise.

it appears where being a Kennedy is concerned, only the dullest knife in the drawer is adept at saving his own skin. Says a lot that he isn't even worth an assassin's bullet.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The whole thing reeks of a Government coverup.
    Yup, it was, and is destined to continue so.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you cant prove it then your full of it.
    Parts I can prove. I just said I "wouldn't". It is pointless to do so now. But is you want to do the research you will find part of it in the record.

(I can't PROVE that men landed on the Moon, but there is much evidence to support it.) Does that make me "full of it" too???
    Last edited by Doniston; 05-27-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a 2" by 3" oval peice of kennedy's skull was found beside the road, that came from the back of his head. That bullet came from the front. thus there was a second shooter. futher, an intern drew a picture of the back of kennedy's head, showing the gapping hole. those drawings (which I saw on TV right after the shooting) have stangely disappeared.
    Where are you getting this information that it came from the back of the head? The first bullet went through upper back, neck, and out of his throat. The other bullet went in through the back of the head and blew out a large chunk of his skull above his right ear. If he had been shot in the front, the bullet would had to of gone either through the windshield or off from the side where there were many witnesses. And several witnesses near the depository heard all three shots come from above.
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Never heard about the ladybird cronies. But I do think Hoover was heavily involved. At least as far as the coverup went.
    gosh, if I could rep ya twice in a row, this would have gotten one too!

I think Hoover was involved also, and supposedly he and some others, were all gathered in Dallas that day and the evening beforehand....is this true? or did you read this also?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theHawk View Post
    Where are you getting this information that it came from the back of the head? The first bullet went through upper back, neck, and out of his throat. The other bullet went in through the back of the head and blew out a large chunk of his skull above his right ear. If he had been shot in the front, the bullet would had to of gone either through the windshield or off from the side where there were many witnesses. And several witnesses near the depository heard all three shots come from above.
    There are 5 consecutive shots on a tape from a policeman's motorcycle mic/hand radio....saw that on one of the Discovery channel specials on this....

also....exit wounds are ALWAYS larger than entrance wounds, from my understanding....but I am not 100% certain?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    There are 5 consecutive shots on a tape from a policeman's motorcycle mic/hand radio....saw that on one of the Discovery channel specials on this....

also....exit wounds are ALWAYS larger than entrance wounds, from my understanding....but I am not 100% certain?
    Yes the exit wound is always larger. Because the bullet either tumbles or fragments. There would not be a three inch entry wound in the back of his head. That would only be an exit wound. An entry wound would only be the size of the bullet.

As for Hoover being in Dallas I haven't heard much on that. If he was there the day before that would only be normal as he was head of the FBI. But he hated kennedy and thought the man was a disgrace to the presidency. The man had more shit on more people in washington than carter has pills. There's no way he didn't at least know something was coming down.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Exit wounds are not larger using full metal jacket ammo.

There are not 5 consecutive shots. The sounds have not been identified conclusively as shots.

Why is it you people willing to believe coverup will ignore conclusive evidence in favor of inconclusive evidence? I don't get it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Exit wounds are not larger using full metal jacket ammo.

There are not 5 consecutive shots. The sounds have not been identified conclusively as shots.

Why is it you people willing to believe coverup will ignore conclusive evidence in favor of inconclusive evidence? I don't get it.
    Gunny I think this is the only area you and I ever disagreed on. I do believe there was a cover up. Who and why will probably not come out till long after we are gone.

You know as well as I do that a full metal jacket round is not going to put a three inch hole in the back of someones head on entering. Blood splatter and bone fragments would not come out from the bullet going in. They come out at the exit point. And the size of the hole will depend on how much tumbling the bullet did after entering.

I believe there was more than one shooter and that the government was involved in a cover up or were completely inept at carrying out the investigation and tried to cover that up. Which would make a lot more sense as conspiracies go.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're not addressing what I said about the exit wound. The entrance was in the BACK of the skull, not the front. Why do you people keep claiming there was a huge exit wound in the back of his head?

http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/concl3.htm

Where is anyone's evidence to the contrary??
    PRAIRIE FIRE by William Ayers: Obama's guide to destory America
    "Maybe I missed that part of the Constitution"--Joe Steel
    You can't spell Liberals without Lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Gunny I think this is the only area you and I ever disagreed on. I do believe there was a cover up. Who and why will probably not come out till long after we are gone.

You know as well as I do that a full metal jacket round is not going to put a three inch hole in the back of someones head on entering. Blood splatter and bone fragments would not come out from the bullet going in. They come out at the exit point. And the size of the hole will depend on how much tumbling the bullet did after entering.

I believe there was more than one shooter and that the government was involved in a cover up or were completely inept at carrying out the investigation and tried to cover that up. Which would make a lot more sense as conspiracies go.
    I don't believe there was a coverup. If that bullet hit the base of the skull glancing downward, as the Zapruder film supports, it most certainly would not make a clean entry and easily could make a 3 or more inch hole. Oswald was shooting down on a moving target which easily explains a not so clean entry wound.

And once Oswald's shooting was broken down, I was less than impressed with his marksmanship. It's not the miracle shooting it's being made out to be. Matter of fact, he was pretty sloppy, in my professional opinion. At 200+ feet with a scope he should have blown Kennedy's head clean off.