Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default 9-11 truth all you every need to know

<script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jLXyB5GtfBU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truth doesn't really matter when the alternative is that the government may have been involved in killing over 3000 innocent civilians, if that is the alternative, then Bin Laden will be the only and absolute truth, very few will ever try to question such a truth.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's another good video about 9/11 Truth, and makes a LOT, LOT, LOT more sense than the laughable conspiracy theories that run around with no hard evidence/proof or basically anything at all to properly backup their theories in 11 years. I am MORE than willing to question anything that comes my way, so long as it's based in facts and not guessing games.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bYzIbOYaSy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    Truth doesn't really matter when the alternative is that the government may have been involved in killing over 3000 innocent civilians, if that is the alternative, then Bin Laden will be the only and absolute truth, very few will ever try to question such a truth.
    That makes NO sense at all. Most people here question our government over every little thing and don't trust them as far as we can throw them. If that's an alternative, then it simply needs hard proof to prove it, and it simply doesn't. There also isn't hard proof to explain every little detail that happened on 9/11, but the majority of it does have evidence, and it all points to 19 Muslims, hijacked planes and a desire to kill. Tons of this proof is also irrefutable. So we have one side with literally mountains of evidence, and some of it literally cannot be refuted. On the "truther" side, we have a lot of what if's, nothing but theories, questions and a bunch of other stuff. None of it contains any proof or evidence to show government involvement in this tragedy, nothing at all after 11 years. If just one piece of irrefutable proof came forward to show that the government played a hand in this, I'll be the first to join the fight against them. But some people (truthers) seem to not give a damn that they can't find a shred of evidence and want to perpetuate stupid theories, in the face of mountains of real evidence showing the opposite.

Run with it though, if it makes you happy!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The real sheep are the masses that believe the official story without questioning the inconsistencies in it. That a bunch of terrorists managed to hijack planes then fly them into buildings that became the first buildings in history to disintegrate completely into their own footprints at the speed of gravity despite being designed to have buildings flown into them in the first place.

You can of course ignore the infamous dancing Israelis who were sent to and the mysterious Israeli moving companies with the vans that were found to have explosives residue in them and just blame the "Islamic" terrorists because that is easier.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    That makes NO sense at all. Most people here question our government over every little thing and don't trust them as far as we can throw them. If that's an alternative, then it simply needs hard proof to prove it, and it simply doesn't. There also isn't hard proof to explain every little detail that happened on 9/11, but the majority of it does have evidence, and it all points to 19 Muslims, hijacked planes and a desire to kill. Tons of this proof is also irrefutable. So we have one side with literally mountains of evidence, and some of it literally cannot be refuted. On the "truther" side, we have a lot of what if's, nothing but theories, questions and a bunch of other stuff. None of it contains any proof or evidence to show government involvement in this tragedy, nothing at all after 11 years. If just one piece of irrefutable proof came forward to show that the government played a hand in this, I'll be the first to join the fight against them. But some people (truthers) seem to not give a damn that they can't find a shred of evidence and want to perpetuate stupid theories, in the face of mountains of real evidence showing the opposite.

Run with it though, if it makes you happy!
    may you tell me about that real facts and evidence ?, i will really appreciate it if you can give me some facts in points that proves the government conclusion.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Poor abso and jafar. After eleven years of endless claims about a conspiracy, planted explosives, and missiles that were...according to the expected conspiracy nuts...arranged by BUSH. They are still clinging to the most popular, often repeated conspiracy theories and EVEN ASKING US to provide proof?

Sadly for abso, and jafar. No American must, or needs to try to explain anything to either of you.
    We all know. Nothing any of us would say here. No explanation. Nor reasonable attempts to convince you. Would ever ring positive for either of you since the truth is.

Both of you are as brainwashed, and as easily led, convinced, and gullible. That you NEED to convince others that your conspiracy theories are correct. In order to convince yourselves...YOU'RE NOT BOTH TOTALLY NUTS.

Consequently. Both of you should find some place private where you can both satisfy your wildest dreams, in the comfort, and privacy of a place like....A MEN'S RESTROOM. Where all of your conspiracy DREAMS may come true, and may your 72 year old, former school teacher help both of you realize that VIRGIN dream.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Poor abso and jafar. After eleven years of endless claims about a conspiracy, planted explosives, and missiles that were...according to the expected conspiracy nuts...arranged by BUSH. They are still clinging to the most popular, often repeated conspiracy theories and EVEN ASKING US to provide proof?

Sadly for abso, and jafar. No American must, or needs to try to explain anything to either of you.
    We all know. Nothing any of us would say here. No explanation. Nor reasonable attempts to convince you. Would ever ring positive for either of you since the truth is.

Both of you are as brainwashed, and as easily led, convinced, and gullible. That you NEED to convince others that your conspiracy theories are correct. In order to convince yourselves...YOU'RE NOT BOTH TOTALLY NUTS.

Consequently. Both of you should find some place private where you can both satisfy your wildest dreams, in the comfort, and privacy of a place like....A MEN'S RESTROOM. Where all of your conspiracy DREAMS may come true, and may your 72 year old, former school teacher help both of you realize that VIRGIN dream.
    anyone who uses the word "brainwashed" as an excuse so that he can just escape giving some facts or proving his point is not a person that deserves to be debated with, come back when you grow up and be ready to prove your point in debate, the easiest thing for you or me to say is that each one of us is brainwashed, that is the easiest path, but if you need to take it then don't bother to post anything

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

anyone who uses the word "brainwashed" as an excuse so that he can just escape giving some facts or proving his point is not a person that deserves to be debated with, come back when you grow up and be ready to prove your point in debate, the easiest thing for you or me to say is that each one of us is brainwashed, that is the easiest path, but if you need to take it then don't bother to post anything

Thanks so much abso. Read what you wrote above...AGAIN. Read that FIRST LINE back to yourself. Sounds like you were talking to YOU.

As for a debate with you. That's not gonna happen since according to you. I have to come back when I grow up. Not something you know anything about. So. No skin off my nose.

Now. Be sure to read that first line you wrote again. Tell me about anyone using that word...and explain WHY you had to use it too!
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    The real sheep are the masses that believe the official story without questioning the inconsistencies in it. That a bunch of terrorists managed to hijack planes then fly them into buildings that became the first buildings in history to disintegrate completely into their own footprints at the speed of gravity despite being designed to have buildings flown into them in the first place.

You can of course ignore the infamous dancing Israelis who were sent to and the mysterious Israeli moving companies with the vans that were found to have explosives residue in them and just blame the "Islamic" terrorists because that is easier.
    Off the top of my head. Two bombings of embassies in Africa, USS Cole, WTC twice, Bali, Madrid, London, Mumbi, the DC sniper, the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, San Fransisco shooter, Ft Hood shooter, Multiple assaults with vehicles, Ft Dix, and so many more. They all have one thing in common, the perpetrators were all muslims. And you wonder why people don't have respect for muslims? Then you try to excuse or rationalize it all and deny it was islam inspired, and spin it with silly conspiracy theory bullshit.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Jafar, do you really think anybody is going to take your attempts to sanitise matters seriously ?

Ok, so now, we're supposed to dismiss 'the official story' you've referred to ... well, WHY ? Because you'd rather we did ?

Isn't it strange that objections about 'inconsistencies' have taken over a DECADE to surface ? But, you see, that's the trouble with all this conspiracy-theory stuff. To make them even slightly credible, you have to wait an inordinate amount of time to offer them, long enough for memories to dim, long enough for sufficient latitude for confusion to emerge.

You're posting these thoughts of yours ELEVEN YEARS AFTER THE EVENT.

Oh, and I see you got in a jibe designed to make the Israelis look decidedly dodgy, too. All good Islamic stuff, that ...
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Thanks so much abso. Read what you wrote above...AGAIN. Read that FIRST LINE back to yourself. Sounds like you were talking to YOU.

As for a debate with you. That's not gonna happen since according to you. I have to come back when I grow up. Not something you know anything about. So. No skin off my nose.

Now. Be sure to read that first line you wrote again. Tell me about anyone using that word...and explain WHY you had to use it too!
    where did i use it ???, i didn't say you are brainwashed, i just asked for some of the evidence which exists by the hundreds, so giving me like 5 or 10 facts should be super easy, i just said that you act like a kid by using a word like "brainwashed" to skip the conversation and to not give me 10 simple irrefutable facts that proves your government conclusions which is that some cavemen planned and executed one of the most intelligent and successful terrorist operation in the known history.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

where did i use it ???, i didn't say you are brainwashed, i just asked for some of the evidence which exists by the hundreds, so giving me like 5 or 10 facts should be super easy, i just said that you act like a kid by using a word like "brainwashed" to skip the conversation and to not give me 10 simple irrefutable facts that proves your government conclusions which is that some cavemen planned and executed one of the most intelligent and successful terrorist operation in the known history.
    Jim can point you to them better than anyone, he's got a whole bunch of sites he listed a long time ago while debunking this whole argument. As soon as he gets over his withdrawals I'm sure he will provide you with all the links you can handle and more.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Off the top of my head. Two bombings of embassies in Africa, USS Cole, WTC twice, Bali, Madrid, London, Mumbi, the DC sniper, the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, San Fransisco shooter, Ft Hood shooter, Multiple assaults with vehicles, Ft Dix, and so many more. They all have one thing in common, the perpetrators were all muslims. And you wonder why people don't have respect for muslims? Then you try to excuse or rationalize it all and deny it was islam inspired, and spin it with silly conspiracy theory bullshit.
    Of course I deny that terrorism and Islam are together. Terrorism is forbidden by my religion. The people that do these crimes are acting outside of Islamic teaching!

On the same note...
    Deir Yassin, Khan Yunis, Sabra and Shatila, Jaffa, Beirut, numerous massacres in Gaza, Ibrahimi Mosque, Qana... why don't you also condemn the Jews in the same manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Jafar, do you really think anybody is going to take your attempts to sanitise matters seriously ?

Ok, so now, we're supposed to dismiss 'the official story' you've referred to ... well, WHY ? Because you'd rather we did ?

Isn't it strange that objections about 'inconsistencies' have taken over a DECADE to surface ? But, you see, that's the trouble with all this conspiracy-theory stuff. To make them even slightly credible, you have to wait an inordinate amount of time to offer them, long enough for memories to dim, long enough for sufficient latitude for confusion to emerge.

You're posting these thoughts of yours ELEVEN YEARS AFTER THE EVENT.

Oh, and I see you got in a jibe designed to make the Israelis look decidedly dodgy, too. All good Islamic stuff, that ...
    Most of the "conspiracy" stuff came out soon after the event and the rest after well document scientific study. The official 9/11 report was a poorly funded, badly executed whitewash of the whole affair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what everyone here should know about me is that i am not a believer in humans, few things i take as certain in my life and believe 100%,

1- GOD and my religion "Islam.
    2- All Humans Lie.

pretty much everything else to me is not 100% sure, i never said that i believe the conspiracy theories 100%, and i never said that i doubt the US government story 100%, but no story is really 100% true, for me the percentage of truth in what is told to us rarely exceed 50~70% maximum, there are always lies or things kept hidden, i don't really know if OBL did it or not, i don't really know if the US government knew about the attack and didn't stop it for certain purpose or not, i don't really know if the government itself was behind the attack or not, i don't really know if Israel was behind the attack or not, i just don't know, all we can do is speculate and deduce from the given facts which may also turn to be false facts given to us to push us into certain conclusion, for me the situation is like that:

1- the nano-thermite which is said to be found by some scientist in the remains of WTC which indicates government involvement, the very fast collapse of the WTC which some experts said that it can never be due to the airplane crash alone, maybe those 2 facts adds up to the conclusion that explosives was put in the WTC so that it will completely fall to the ground, or maybe they mean absolutely nothing, maybe no nano-thermite was really there, maybe the plane crash could be enough for the rapid collapse of the WTC, but again maybe not.

2- the passports which is said to be found near the airport, maybe they were really found, or maybe this was a fabricated fact to lead us into believing that OBL was behind the attacks.

everything maybe true or everything maybe false, we will never know, and any kind of prove can be refuted or accepted Jim, you can say they found passports and Quran, i can say they placed them there, you can say OBL made the video, i can say that CIA can fabricate even better videos and as a computer expert you already know that, all i am saying is that nothing is irrefutable, and nothing is certain, nothing is 100% true, we all should be open to all the possibilities, none should believe 100% in what someone else say even if he gave him all the proofs in the world because simply he may have invented all those proofs, and the US government is more than capable of inventing those proofs if it was the one behind the attacks.

we are all prisoners to our own imagination, you can read the facts, say its irrefutable because it looks more credible to you in this way, and i can read the same facts but say otherwise because it looks more credible tome in the other way, that's all.
    Last edited by abso; 09-11-2012 at 08:14 PM.