Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Jim can point you to them better than anyone, he's got a whole bunch of sites he listed a long time ago while debunking this whole argument. As soon as he gets over his withdrawals I'm sure he will provide you with all the links you can handle and more.
    i don't really need sites and long articles, just few points like:

1- They found OBL video.
    2- They found passports & Quran in a car near the airport

just something like that, some facts that can not be refuted, that's all, and i don't need anything from any site, i just need what you as an american veteran solider know, what do you know as a fact that made you believe that OBL did it.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

The only real "truth" about 9-11 and the resulting investigation is that no one will ever known the COMPLETE "truth."
    The "investigation" (if you can call it that) done after the attack was completely inept and flawed. The crime scene was never properly processed. The entire area was roped off, dug up and shipped away, with no results ever officially announced. All we got was a total piece of bullshit known as the "9-11 Commission Report." Which was a complete political whitewash.

First of all, the Bush administration allowed the Saudi government (which sponsored and funded the hijackers) to go over the report before it was issued and cite the portions that were "offensive" to them. More than 200 pages of the original report were redacted. Portions which specifically fingered the Saudi government.
    If you have a murder investigation, do you allow the primary suspect to inspect your report and take out the parts that can convict him?

The whole thing is crap.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    where did i use it ???, i didn't say you are brainwashed, i just asked for some of the evidence which exists by the hundreds, so giving me like 5 or 10 facts should be super easy, i just said that you act like a kid by using a word like "brainwashed" to skip the conversation and to not give me 10 simple irrefutable facts that proves your government conclusions which is that some cavemen planned and executed one of the most intelligent and successful terrorist operation in the known history.
    Learn to understand what you are saying yourself. These are your words
    " Originally Posted by abso
    YOU SAID THE WORD, WHILE USING THIS... And you said "anyone". "anyone who uses the word "brainwashed" as an excuse"

Who would ANYONE be?

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Poor abouttime. We all know he has been brainwashed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Learn to understand what you are saying yourself. These are your words
    " Originally Posted by abso
    YOU SAID THE WORD, WHILE USING THIS... And you said "anyone". "anyone who uses the word "brainwashed" as an excuse"

Who would ANYONE be?
    it would be you since you are the one who said that i am "Brainwashed", and what i meant is that when you use an excuse like "abso is brainwashed", then you are just escaping the debate, that's all, i didn't mean that you are the one who is brainwashed if that is what you understood from my post.
    People show you and tell you who they are and you need to be listening and watching, not deciding that you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Poor abouttime. We all know he has been brainwashed.
    it's always easier to believe that you are superior to another one, and that you are the more intelligent one who has all the right facts, you take the easy way, but that is not my way in debate, when i debate someone i reason with him, but i don't just escape by saying that he is brainwashed by his government.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

it's always easier to believe that you are superior to another one, and that you are the more intelligent one who has all the right facts, you take the easy way, but that is not my way in debate, when i debate someone i reason with him, but i don't just escape by saying that he is brainwashed by his government.

No need to explain anything to you abso. No reason to escape any debate. That's not gonna happen here as long as you feel, only you have the power to overrule what I, or anyone else says. Because you feel SUPERIOR to everyone else who doesn't do the favorable dance of appeasement, and like Obama. Bowing down to you, admitting to being responsible for causing many of the followers of your claimed...Religion of Peace to become angry enough to KILL AMERICANS to appease, and become martyrs because they have been BRAINWASHED to believe like you. That you are Superior. Get it?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    No need to explain anything to you abso. No reason to escape any debate. That's not gonna happen here as long as you feel, only you have the power to overrule what I, or anyone else says. Because you feel SUPERIOR to everyone else who doesn't do the favorable dance of appeasement, and like Obama. Bowing down to you, admitting to being responsible for causing many of the followers of your claimed...Religion of Peace to become angry enough to KILL AMERICANS to appease, and become martyrs because they have been BRAINWASHED to believe like you. That you are Superior. Get it?
    i didn't say that you have or need to explain anything to, i just asked and you have the choice to reply or not, it's that simple.

and when did i say that i am superior to anyone here ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i don't really need sites and long articles, just few points like:

1- They found OBL video.
    2- They found passports & Quran in a car near the airport

just something like that, some facts that can not be refuted, that's all, and i don't need anything from any site, i just need what you as an american veteran solider know, what do you know as a fact that made you believe that OBL did it.
    OBL released a number of videos describing his part in the operation and calling for other muslims to join him. I personally think he was hoping to inspire a world wide uprising of all muslims. He releases multiple tapes and videos for years. They were carefully analyzed to determine if it was really him. Also studied for signs of his location.

Finding a pass port in a car that matches a name on the passenger manifold is pretty good circumstantial evidence that the person was on board. But as I recall they had a lot of other ways of identifying the men responsible, including video of at least some of them boarding the planes.

This has nothing to do with my having been a soldier. This is about investigation and following up on a crime. Nothing is taken for granted and everything is questioned. Where the govt was found to be negligent was in the fact that the various agencies the FBI, CIA, NSA, and others were not permitted to share information that they had. This was something clinton had set up during his presidency. This was all in the report.

As for planted explosives in the buildings. Do you know how long it takes to plant a charge to blow something up? Not to mention hundreds of charges all coordinated to go off at specific times. Or the number of people that would have to be involved in such an effort?
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OBL released a number of videos describing his part in the operation and calling for other muslims to join him. I personally think he was hoping to inspire a world wide uprising of all muslims. He releases multiple tapes and videos for years. They were carefully analyzed to determine if it was really him. Also studied for signs of his location.

Finding a pass port in a car that matches a name on the passenger manifold is pretty good circumstantial evidence that the person was on board. But as I recall they had a lot of other ways of identifying the men responsible, including video of at least some of them boarding the planes.

This has nothing to do with my having been a soldier. This is about investigation and following up on a crime. Nothing is taken for granted and everything is questioned. Where the govt was found to be negligent was in the fact that the various agencies the FBI, CIA, NSA, and others were not permitted to share information that they had. This was something clinton had set up during his presidency. This was all in the report.

As for planted explosives in the buildings. Do you know how long it takes to plant a charge to blow something up? Not to mention hundreds of charges all coordinated to go off at specific times. Or the number of people that would have to be involved in such an effort?
    nice response...

about the number of people that must be involved, i agree with you on this, and that is about the only reason that usually makes me disbelieve in conspiracy theories, i ask myself, even if the government fabricated the whole incident, and it was behind everything, that must have taken hundreds of people to cover up everything, and it's very hard to be sure that those hundreds of men will be silent, i don't say that it's 100% impossible, but that it's not likely to happen, someone should have been able to expose a conspiracy this large.

now looking from the other point of view:

about video tapes and passports, don't you think that they can be easily fabricated to blame OBL for it even if US government was not involved in the attack, maybe they just wanted someone to blame and OBL seemed to be the easiest target, do you agree that this may be possible even if it just 0.1 % possibility ?

or do you claim that video tapes and passports are not possible to be fabricated ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

nice response...

about the number of people that must be involved, i agree with you on this, and that is about the only reason that usually makes me disbelieve in conspiracy theories, i ask myself, even if the government fabricated the whole incident, and it was behind everything, that must have taken hundreds of people to cover up everything, and it's very hard to be sure that those hundreds of men will be silent, i don't say that it's 100% impossible, but that it's not likely to happen, someone should have been able to expose a conspiracy this large.

now looking from the other point of view:

about video tapes and passports, don't you think that they can be easily fabricated to blame OBL for it even if US government was not involved in the attack, maybe they just wanted someone to blame and OBL seemed to be the easiest target, do you agree that this may be possible even if it just 0.1 % possibility ?

or do you claim that video tapes and passports are not possible to be fabricated ?
    Anything can be fabricated and your 0.1% estimate is about right. Nothing is impossible, just improbable. Why do I think the videos and tapes are not fake. Because the media here hated George Bush and did everything they could to undermine him in his efforts. If there was anything fake they would have dug into so deep you couldn't see daylight. They would analyze and pick apart every detail. What they didn't do tells me a lot, and confirms the evidence presented was not made up.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anything can be fabricated and your 0.1% estimate is about right. Nothing is impossible, just improbable. Why do I think the videos and tapes are not fake. Because the media here hated George Bush and did everything they could to undermine him in his efforts. If there was anything fake they would have dug into so deep you couldn't see daylight. They would analyze and pick apart every detail. What they didn't do tells me a lot, and confirms the evidence presented was not made up.
    only time will tell, there is a saying that i like which says:

"you can fool all the people for some time, or you can fool some people all the time, but you can never fool all the people all the time"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

True he did try and we overwhelmingly rejected him. Those of us educated in our religion saw straight through the ruse. Our leaders also told others how wrong the ideology of terrorism is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    True he did try and we overwhelmingly rejected him. Those of us educated in our religion saw straight through the ruse. Our leaders also told others how wrong the ideology of terrorism is.
    And yet you say he may have been responsible. And then say it was Israel that was responsible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

concerning fake CIA videos , it does happen, the CIA has admitted it.
    How many other spy agencies are there?
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy...deas_to_d.html
    ...The agency (CIA) actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said....
    <script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script>
    And not everyone who questions the gov't story claims the video were fake.
    Despite all of the jokes about the 9/11 truthers, they are not a monolithic group. People question various aspects to various degrees.

The questions come down to: does the official story make sense with most the facts available? What are the alternatives that consider and account for THE MOST facts available. Who benefits, Who had motive and opportunity? then apply the old Sherlock Holmes line, Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth. no matter how outlandish it may seem.

The on scene eye witnesses fire fighters and others talking about bombs in the building and patterned explosions and the hard evidence people have found of explosive residue is evidence that is not explained by ONLY planes into the buildings. The question of who would talk and who wouldn't doesn't really overcome or dismiss those factors at all.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-12-2012 at 09:01 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16