Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Of course I deny that terrorism and Islam are together. Terrorism is forbidden by my religion. The people that do these crimes are acting outside of Islamic teaching!On the same note...
    Deir Yassin, Khan Yunis, Sabra and Shatila, Jaffa, Beirut, numerous massacres in Gaza, Ibrahimi Mosque, Qana... why don't you also condemn the Jews in the same manner?

Most of the "conspiracy" stuff came out soon after the event and the rest after well document scientific study. The official 9/11 report was a poorly funded, badly executed whitewash of the whole affair.
    To which I simply ask.
    Is Jihad forbidden by your religion?-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    The on scene eye witnesses fire fighters and others talking about bombs in the building and patterned explosions and the hard evidence people have found of explosive residue is evidence that is not explained by ONLY planes into the buildings. The question of who would talk and who wouldn't doesn't really overcome or dismiss those factors at all.
    There were no patterned explosions. I watched this thing happen on TV that day and knew that the buildings were going to collapse long before they did. I'm a structural engineer, and I know quite well how those buildings were built. It was entirely predictable. The only prediction that I made wrong that day was that I thought the number killed would be about ten times higher.

The planes hit the buildings well below the top floors, so the weight of the floors above was acting on the damaged area. Steel losses its strength when heated. Anyone who has worked with metal knows to heat it up so it can be bent and stretched easily. The heavy perimeter and interior columns were supported laterally by light steel floor joists. As the joists lost strength and buckled under their own weight the columns lost that support. The "patterned explosions" that were heard were the columns snapping at their bolted joints. The upper floors then fell onto the lower floors, and the dynamic load of them crashing onto the floors below creates a stress twice what normal building loads are designed for. That snapped the columns below, one floor at a time, causing a progressive collapse right down to the sub-basement levels.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Glock i appreciate what your saying but I believe some of what you said not even the Final NIST report agrees with.
    But take a look at these to add to your information

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJ6cJ_jGqLo?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JZNQq7XBLwc?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/alo2DKG-PdI?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe><script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iBddCcedbK4?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cZ4dVo5QgYg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

something MORE THAN planes took down those buildings it seems. And there's a real refusal of many people to even consider it. Much less come up with a explanation for all the above info plus more details that would cover ALL the facts available about 9/11. Calling people crazy, stupid, idiots, nutters and kooks is NOT a reason or explanation that gives a honest person a pass to deny or just dismiss the facts available.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-12-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I didn't call anybody "crazy, stupid, idiots, nutters and kooks".

And sorry, but I'm not going to spend an hour or so looking at your you tube videos. I did watch the first one in it's entirety though, so we can debate that. The witness is a stage assembler, seems to be fairly intelligent about basic technical issues. In my opinion he's a credible witness. He stated that he witnessed "explosions" about 20 floors below the fire, and described them with gestures at stating from the top and then proceeding down successive stories. He then goes on to describe his conversation with an architect who was there who asked him what he saw, and the architect responded that they were not explosions and gave him a further explanation. The interviewer asks the man to describe what the architect said and then the video ends: curious as to why it ended there.

I had not seen his video or heard this testimony previously, but it agrees exactly with what I had written in my earlier post. This man witnessed the a lower part of the structure failing upon collapse of the burning section above it due to the resultant impact loads.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

The next to last video is also short, so I'll comment on that as well. In the first few seconds the man corroborates what the first witness saw, but in less detail. Apparently he heard the "explosions" while the first man heard and saw them. He then goes on to describe how he reacted which is irrelevant to our discussion, so I stopped watching.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    To which I simply ask.
    Is Jihad forbidden by your religion?-Tyr
    No, it is encouraged.

May I ask you, "What is Jihad?"
    Last edited by jafar00; 09-12-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

No, it is encouraged.

I believe it means fight or struggle.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

No, it is encouraged.

Jafar, there's a site called 'Jihadwatch'. Now, with a name like that, you'd have to believe that they know something about Jihad !! After all, considering all the 'watching' they've been doing, it SHOULD figure ... yes ??

OK, take a look at this ...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

... second story down, I think ... entitled, U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, tortured and murdered by jihadist savages. (Photo via KSFO.)

Remember Pamela Geller's ad? "In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat jihad." The MTA and the Leftist media was in a tizzy over the word "savage." You can't call jihadists who murder Israeli civilians and celebrate the murders by passing out candies "savages." That's demeaning! It's...racist!

Well, the torture and murder of Chris Stevens shows what jihadist savagery looks like. Remember this picture the next time someone tells you that concern about jihad and Islamic supremacism is all about "Islamophobia."

jihad sav #1.jpg
    Now try this ...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/el...than-ever.html

Eleven years on, the jihad rages more fiercely than ever ...

Eleven years after 9/11, the denial and willful blindness in Washington and across the country is thicker than ever. In case you missed my piece that ran in the Washington Times about the state of the jihad resistance, eleven years after 9/11, here again is an excerpt:

Eleven years have passed since the jihad terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, and terrorism appears to many to be yesterday’s issue. There hasn’t been a catastrophic jihad attack on American soil since that fateful day, and neither presidential campaign has done much more than pay lip service to national security issues regarding jihad terrorism. Yet there are numerous indications that the Islamic jihad against the United States is far from over.

President Obama’s response to that jihad, however, has been to support the Arab Spring uprisings that have installed Islamic supremacist pro-Shariah regimes in North Africa and to dedicate his Justice Department to gaining special accommodation for Muslims in American businesses and educational institutions.

Osama bin Laden said in his October 2002 letter to the American people that “the first thing that we are calling you to is Islam.” He could look with satisfaction at how Islamic law is rapidly becoming the sole law of the land in Egypt, Libya and Tunisia and at how the American political establishment is so warmly disposed toward even Islam’s political and supremacist elements that a call simply to investigate Muslim Brotherhood influence in the government met with scorn and charges of McCarthyism.
    You ask what Jihad is. Jihad, in essence, is Muslim savagery. An example of it, as this material shows, is what was done against America on 11th September 2001.

Yes, Jafar, these attacks happened, and they conform to Jihad as this is practised by Muslims. Muslims perpetrated these and other terrorist atrocities AS ACTS OF JIHAD.

Since Jihad is sanctioned - even commanded ? - by Islam, then acts of terrorism perpetrated by Muslims are shown to be indivisible from the faith system which spawns them.

JihadWatch knows it, and can supply various examples. I invite you to review them ! And, so can other sites. Or, wait long enough, and news agencies will do it for you.

Jafar, I'm sorry to burst your revisionist bubble. Who knows .. maybe you genuinely want to believe what you're preaching about Islam (.. though your barbs I see every now and again against Israel tend to surely suggest otherwise ?). But, as they say, 'the truth is out there' ... and it's a very grisly truth, one that has cost THOUSANDS OF LIVES.

My suggestion, Jafar, is that you face what the rest of us already know is true.
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-12-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abso View Post
    only time will tell, there is a saying that i like which says:

"you can fool all the people for some time, or you can fool some people all the time, but you can never fool all the people all the time"

abso. You can't even HONESTLY, or ACCURATELY repeat a quote, and you expect the rest of us to overlook it?

You sound more like Obama every time you post. If you haven't got something good, or honest to say. For crying out loud. Shut up.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    I didn't call anybody "crazy, stupid, idiots, nutters and kooks".

And sorry, but I'm not going to spend an hour or so looking at your you tube videos. I did watch the first one in it's entirety though, so we can debate that. The witness is a stage assembler, seems to be fairly intelligent about basic technical issues. In my opinion he's a credible witness. He stated that he witnessed "explosions" about 20 floors below the fire, and described them with gestures at stating from the top and then proceeding down successive stories. He then goes on to describe his conversation with an architect who was there who asked him what he saw, and the architect responded that they were not explosions and gave him a further explanation. The interviewer asks the man to describe what the architect said and then the video ends: curious as to why it ended there.

I had not seen his video or heard this testimony previously, but it agrees exactly with what I had written in my earlier post. This man witnessed the a lower part of the structure failing upon collapse of the burning section above it due to the resultant impact loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    The next to last video is also short, so I'll comment on that as well. In the first few seconds the man corroborates what the first witness saw, but in less detail. Apparently he heard the "explosions" while the first man heard and saw them. He then goes on to describe how he reacted which is irrelevant to our discussion, so I stopped watching.
    Well i can somewhat understand not wanting to watch a lot of videos glad you watched what you did. but it's hard to say already know what happened without getting more of the info available.

But the 1st witness above mentions "BOOM BOOM BOOM" "explosions" " like firecrackers" . all due respect Glock but that doesn't sound like popping rivets. And the architects opinion , whatever it was, is fine but he didn't see it.
    And there are Many more witnesses that saw he same as the stage worker.
    Here's another very short one, 30 secs, Firemen later at the station.
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y2A8VMg_B64?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" "like and explosions" "like detonations" "Yeah" "like it was planned detanations"

the Guy below was a WTC worker the main parts are from :30secs to 3:30 where he says,
    "I saw debris from the 2 planes ... went back in looking for ...
    "...Spinkler system water smoke..."
    "...all of a sudden bang bang bang bang bang like bullet shots then 3 tremendous explosions...
    ...my leg was hurt ... then after crawling , dragging, turning we make it outside and the building explodes..."
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xmqlp7D-5_k?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

One of the videos i posted is of a mans research into the written and oral testimonies of the Fireman and others. from thousands of pages he culled away to the testimonies that mentioned bombs, explosions, "blow up" and implosion specifically not just "a loud noise" or "a pop ".

the people who heard explosions outwiegted the number who just thought it was a strutuaral collapse at the time.

below are some of the 1st responders quotes
    Karin Deshore

...Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash
    coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around
    the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping
    sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would
    just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the
    explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.
    I went inside and told everybody that the other building or there was an explosion occurring up
    there and I said I think we have another major explosion...
    <script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script>
    Stephen Gregory, 9110008
    South Tower:
    At that point in time I called Manhattan. I was answered. I asked them if they were aware of an
    explosion at the World Trade Center. I told them basically what I thought had happened... [pp. 8-
    9]
    ...I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before
    No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes.
    In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me
    and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I
    thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the
    building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the
    building came down.
    Q. Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?
    A. No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when
    they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the
    topic to him,but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you
    because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I
    said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I
    thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.
    I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building coming down and pushing
    things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever. But it's just
    strange that two people sort of say the same thing and neither one of us talked to each other
    about it. I mean, I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall. I was just standing next to him...
    Q. On the television pictures it appeared as well, before the first collapse, that there was an
    explosion up on the upper floors.
    A. I know about the explosion on the upper floors. This was like eye level. I didn't have to go
    like this. Because I was looking this way. I'm not going to say it was on the first floor or the
    second floor, but somewhere in that area I saw to me what appeared to be flashes. [pp. 14-16]
    Frank Sweeney, 9110113
    South Tower:
    I bent over to pick up the hose, and I hear what sounded like firecrackers and a low rumble. I
    look up, and the south tower -- I could see the top part of the siding overlapping
    the bottom side of the siding...I ran... [p. 9]
    .Robert Dorritie, 9110299
    ...seeing that first tower come down was unbelieveable. The sound it made. As I said I thought
    the terrorists planted explosives somewhere in the building. That's how loud it was, crackling
    explosive, a wall. [p. 12]

these account corroborate each other in the patterned explosions.
    there are many more that show 2nd and 3rd explosions in the towers before they fell but well after the planes hits.

And 2 janitors that survived talk about an explosion in the basement before the planes hit.

I take their accounts at face value without trying to explain them away using only the planes fuel, elevators or boilers. These accounts PLUS the evidence of the commercial/military grade explosive material says to me, somebody put bombs in the building long before the planes hit.
    I'd been on the fence for a while but the explosive material puts me over the edge.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-12-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Jafar, there's a site called 'Jihadwatch'. Now, with a name like that, you'd have to believe that they know something about Jihad !! After all, considering all the 'watching' they've been doing, it SHOULD figure ... yes ??
    You are quoting the media version. Jihad al Akbar or Greater Jihad is the struggle within. The struggle against your own ego. I do it every day. Even today, I struggled or performed jihad. I dragged myself out of bed at 4:35am to pray. It would have been even better if I left the house earlier to travel for an hour to the nearest Mosque to do the morning prayer with others, but I am a bit lazy I guess.

When I was in Egypt it was another jihad. I was fasting and had gone from 13C in Sydney to 42C in Cairo and I got a very bad case of heat stroke. My head was pounding, mouth dry and I stopped sweating but I struggled on, splashed water on my face and sat under a ceiling fan until it was time to break my fast.

These are examples of jihad. Sure there is an armed jihad, but that is called a lesser jihad. It is easier to pick up a weapon and fight than it is to fight your inner self to improve yourself. Islam teaches us to fight our ego (nafs) and better ourselves through Jihad.
    Last edited by jafar00; 09-12-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I'd been on the fence for a while but the explosive material puts me over the edge.
    well... here is a bit of first hand news direct from Ground Zero from 9-11-2001..

I WAS THERE ... There were NO EXPLOSIVES that went off other then the planes themselves blowing up.

There were ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMERS blowing up all over the areas especially in 7WTC because thats where Con Edison housed them.

There were NO explosives... all you are looking at is Truther nonsense....

I was there when all those buildings came down.... what was heard was the sound of steel breaking under tremendous pressure and Transformers that supplied power to all of Lower Manhattan..

Stop reading All the Truther Conspiracy Bullshit and wake the Fuck up...

While you were probably watching it on TV, I was running for cover and trying to pull the Injured out of buildings that were damaged by Burning Jet Fuel and Falling 30 ton steel Beams...

I am experienced in Fire Rescue and know about explosives... ... There was no time to plant explosives in any of those buildings and that is the real truth...

That plus the fact that since 1993 Every package that went in or out of the towers was screened for explosives.

Stop biting on those Truther Turds.... you make yourself look foolish
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    well... here is a bit of first hand news direct from Ground Zero from 9-11-2001..

I WAS THERE ... There were NO EXPLOSIVES that went off other then the planes themselves blowing up.

There were ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMERS blowing up all over the areas especially in 7WTC because thats where Con Edison housed them.

There were NO explosives... all you are looking at is Truther nonsense....

I was there when all those buildings came down.... what was heard was the sound of steel breaking under tremendous pressure and Transformers that supplied power to all of Lower Manhattan..

Stop reading All the Truther Conspiracy Bullshit and wake the Fuck up...

While you were probably watching it on TV, I was running for cover and trying to pull the Injured out of buildings that were damaged by Burning Jet Fuel and Falling 30 ton steel Beams...

I am experienced in Fire Rescue and know about explosives... ... There was no time to plant explosives in any of those buildings and that is the real truth...

That plus the fact that since 1993 Every package that went in or out of the towers was screened for explosives.

Stop biting on those Truther Turds.... you make yourself look foolish
    electrical transformers blowing up do not explain all of the reports of explosion before during and after and far below the impact area.
    I appreciate that you didn't see what others NYFD people saw. But I'm biting off other eyewitness and other 1st responders. Some of them that possibly know as much as you and they say there were explosions. I don't blow off your experience OR theirs.
    But please tell me how explosive termite/thermate got into the dust? As i said that takes the question to another level and it's far from foolish.
    It's foolish to ignore it.<script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script>
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-12-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

electrical transformers blowing up do not explain all of the reports of explosion before during and after and far below the impact area.
    I appreciate that you didn't see what others NYFD people saw. But I'm biting off other eyewitness and other 1st responders. Some of them that possibly know as much as you and they say there were explosions. I don't blow off your experience OR theirs.
    But please tell me how explosive termite/thermate got into the dust? As i said that takes the question to another level and it far from foolish.
    It's foolish to ignore it.<script id="FoxLingoJs">!function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function (){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadysta techange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s) ;}catch(ex){}}();</script>
    Those transformers were the size of SINGLE FAMILY HOUSES...

Thermite is mixture of powdered aluminum and a metal oxide. It is capable of producing short bursts of extremely high temperatures when ignited. There was powdered aluminum from compressed Office Equipment and Rust from Steel that could make it appear that there was thermite present...

See... you forget that the collapse helped mix all these chemicals in the air together and they were mixed even more when the collapse occurred... That was the toxic soup we were breathing.... there were thousands of gallons of cleaning supplies there...Bleach and Ammonia. Guess what was also present? PHOSGENE (Ammonium Chloride Gas) Gas.. it was an accidental mixing...

Your truther crap is easily debunked as you do not have a grasp of even basic chemistry...
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default How about this?

There is a way to finally put to rest all of the countless hundreds, if not thousands of 911 conspiracy theories that we have all been exposed to since that terrible day.

Instead of the endless arguments that seem to never quite prove either...the truth, or the new conspiracy theories by those who are suspicious of even...their own Mother's...if they dare to disagree.
    We all need to come to one, very important agreement that even the most violent, threatening conspiracy theorist can, and should happily agree with here.

AGREE. Despite actual evidence that proves their theories are based solely on their needs to prove how smart they are. Just AGREE with them in every case.
    No matter what scenario or idea they present. Even if it means SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001 did not happen. Just agree with them.

Let them finally have their 15 minutes, divided by eleven years of constantly repeated lies they KNOW, must, and have to be true.

Finally. Let's all just bend over, spread our butt cheeks, and allow those who insist 911 was all a planned event, to begin their search for further truth (their version of course)...in the darkness they desire to withdraw their proof from.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !