Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Truly a faulty comparison because the bible has a New Testament that teaches violence is not the way. Christians are clearly taught that violence is not the way. Islam has no such reformation. Islam teaches violence is a method commanded by Allah. You have seen the verses ,Drummond and others have posted them often enough. Why do you continue to ignore such clear verses sanctining violence from the Koran?-Tyr
    Thanks, Tyr, this is what I was driving at in the post I've aimed at Dilloduck. Islam is a savage, brutal religion, the antithesis of Christianity.

Toleration of systematic INtolerance isn't a reasonable proposition.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Thanks, Tyr, this is what I was driving at in the post I've aimed at Dilloduck. Islam is a savage, brutal religion, the antithesis of Christianity.

Toleration of systematic INtolerance isn't a reasonable proposition.
    Jews don't have a new testament and the Christian new testament does not negate the old testament.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Your examples of scripture are valid yet mine aren't ?
    Do you understand what the New Testament is at all? Or are you pretending this misunderstanding?
    The New Testament in the bible teaches love your enemies and live your life as did Jesus. Jesus killed nobody and made war on nobody, he healed the sick and gave of himself. He gave his life to redeem us of our sins, he did not condone stoning , beheading or harming anybody.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Freaking --A.. -----
    Outstanding presentation my friend! I've stated many times here ,want to see what they have in store for us just look to what they have done to Britain with the help of their leftist allies there. We see the same alliance here in its early stages. If we refuse to act firmly and with courageous resolve they will win here even if it takes 40, 60 or 80 years. They are big believers in a slow death by a thousand small cuts, they use that philosophy in other ways as well.--Tyr

.. and many thanks, Tyr.

Your post puts it perfectly .. I've no need to comment further in my answer !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you understand what the New Testament is at all? Or are you pretending this misunderstanding?
    The New Testament in the bible teaches love your enemies and live your life as did Jesus. Jesus killed nobody and made war on nobody, he healed the sick and gave of himself. He gave his life to redeem us of our sins, he did not condone stoning , beheading or harming anybody.-Tyr
    I'm fully aware of the new testament. Jews don't have one and Jesus plainly said that the new law does NOT replace the old law. You're the one who has some reading to do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

OK, SHOW ME ANY QUOTE IN WHICH I INDICATED THAT ROUNDING THEM UP WAS A PLAN. I CAN WAIT.--Tyr
    Show me where I said you said that..I can wait. I Could quote you saying all of Islam is the problem, that they threaten our very way life at home and abroad, that there's no peacful solution to the problem, That they're vermin, along with calls to use weapons of mass destruction against their holy sites...it doesn't take a historian to see the patterned logic of genocide Tyr. Besides, Obama didn't say anything about wanting a "Gestapo", Maine governor Paul Lepage said that of the IRS...but don't let factual accuracy abridge your prejudice and hate.
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I'm fully aware of the new testament. Jews don't have one and Jesus plainly said that the new law does NOT replace the old law. You're the one who has some reading to do.
    Do I get from this that you'd sum up Jesus as follows:-

'Hello, I'm Jesus. Thought you'd like to know that I'm here for no particular reason, everything's peachy, I'm just here for a bit of a visit, don't mind me, I've nothing to say, oh, and by the way, who fancies some spare fish ?'

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Do I get from this that you'd sum up Jesus as follows:-

'Hello, I'm Jesus. Thought you'd like to know that I'm here for no particular reason, everything's peachy, I'm just here for a bit of a visit, don't mind me, I've nothing to say, oh, and by the way, who fancies some spare fish ?'
    That's it exactly ! I knew you'd understand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I do believe you are the first true contrarian I've met that never gets tired of pretending to have not understood a single word of the replies given back. The subject of this thread is not the bible. Its Islam, Sharia law and our nation's survival. Want to discuss the bible new and old testament start a thread amigo. Otherwise I suggest you cite what you disagree with in my original post the subject of this thread or Drummund's brilliant presentation that is more than worthy of being debated. Perhaps you agree or disagree with posts made here by others. Go for it . Im done here with this bible discussion.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I do believe you are the first true contrarian I've met that never gets tired of pretending to have not understood a single word of the replies given back. The subject of this thread is not the bible. Its Islam, Sharia law and our nation's survival. Want to discuss the bible new and old testament start a thread amigo. Otherwise I suggest you cite what you disagree with in my original post the subject of this thread or Drummund's brilliant presentation that is more than worthy of being debated. Perhaps you agree or disagree with posts made here by others. Go for it . Im done here with this bible discussion.-Tyr
    I already have---several times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    Show me where I said you said that..I can wait. I Could quote you saying all of Islam is the problem, that they threaten our very way life at home and abroad, that there's no peacful solution to the problem, That they're vermin, along with calls to use weapons of mass destruction against their holy sites...it doesn't take a historian to see the patterned logic of genocide Tyr. Besides, Obama didn't say anything about wanting a "Gestapo", Maine governor Paul Lepage said that of the IRS...but don't let factual accuracy abridge your prejudice and hate.
    ok here.

Originally Posted by logroller
    Oh but if he gets a Gestapo, think of how much easier it will to round up all the Muslims.-- you'd like that
    OK, SHOW ME ANY QUOTE IN WHICH I INDICATED THAT ROUNDING THEM UP WAS A PLAN. I CAN WAIT.--Tyr
    Short term memory loss a real biatch eh? You brought up (rounding them up) not me , then you say that I'd like that ..
    What does that mean exactly? So I asked for you show me where I ever indicated that they should be rounded up. You have not. fail, thanks for playing..-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-13-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

That's it exactly ! I knew you'd understand
    But that's the point. I don't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I'm with Tyr. This thread, Dilloduck, is meant to consider Islam and what follows from it, not become some increasingly convoluted Christian Bible study.
    Last edited by Drummond; 09-13-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Truly a faulty comparison because the bible has a New Testament that teaches violence is not the way. Christians are clearly taught that violence is not the way. Islam has no such reformation. Islam teaches violence is a method commanded by Allah. You have seen the verses ,Drummond and others have posted them often enough. Why do you continue to ignore such clear verses sanctining violence from the Koran?-Tyr
    You advocate violence...not very Christian of you. But you make a good point; as we're a christian nation, why don't we let the old testament followers and quranic followers settle their own disputes in their own manner abroad. I thought manifest destiny was over; why if we are beacon of freedom and good will do we police the world and sell arms to nations prone to violence? It's made us wealthier, but not safer or more free. If our politics violate our Christian beliefs, perhaps we need to reevaluate our policy?
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

From my own experience in the UK, it seems perfectly obvious that Islamists have three distinct ways of operating in order to achieve a form of dominance in a Society.

The first is through terrorism .. and not much needs to be said on that score. 9/11, the UK's '7/7' attack in London, the attack at the Atosha station in Spain .. and many more attacks besides, in various parts of the world. Through murder and mayhem, they hope that through acts of terrorism, the will to fight back can be sapped .. and, I'm sorry to say, this sometimes is successful.

The second, pivotal, means (aided and abetted by the Left) is through social incursion. Immigrants arrive, equipped with their cultural and religious identities, they take root in specific areas, form their own communities, all of which pushes out what was in the area they occupy beforehand. Demands are made, all of which serve the requirements of the invading Islamic culture and traditions. Integration is a non-starter ... always, those communities expect OTHERS to bend to THEM.

The third is through exploitation of indigenous freedoms. Demands are made to insist that concession after concession is made to them. Pressure groups form, and always citing either the race card, or the 'bigotry' card, they insist that anyone opposing them must be doing so through unacceptably antisocial means. This is particularly where the Left comes in ... Left-wingers insist that to speak out against them is evidence of racism or bigotry, and pressure groups invariably win out. Laws are passed, such as 'hatespeech' legislation, making strong criticism actionable in law. But more, the indigenous population becomes conditioned to revile anyone not conforming to these socially-conditioned imperatives.
    This was very insightful information and very helpful indeed in revealing what has been done to Britain. A tragic situation over there where they had to establish a defence league, English Defence League its called right, to try to protect their way of life from being destroyed by the islamists!? Question is, is it too little too late?-Tyr