Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Who's forcing who to like which candidate? There are more than a few here who won't be voting for Trump, and aren't involved in any fracas whatsoever. I wonder why they aren't saying we are forcing them to vote for Trump? Or why they aren't say they are being stifled or attacked?

No one is being forced in any way whatsoever. No one being stifled. tsk tsk. Would still LOVE to see these quotes....
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Myself, I am not mad at any member here , not even fj....

Being irritated is not being mad. And my being mad, people tend to see it plainly, opening and boldly. Just as they could read my poetry to see that I am now a much kinder and far more gentle soul.
    Yet one that always has the foundation to call up the old me in an instant when its needed.
    Truth is after all these years here, I like every member here even the ones that I strongly disagree with.
    As all my life I 've went by the creed when I truly dislike a person I will not speak or have conversations with that person on any level or in any way.--Tyr
    I, too, like everyone here. Even those who consistently disagree with me. I forgive them.

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Well Trump certainly gets strong reactions from folks. I myself do not care that much if its him or Cruz but do think he has the balls to stick it to the right bastards in D.C.
    ANYBODY AS LONG AS ITS NOT ANOTHER STINKING DEM.
    I do not think I've sold out at all.
    We southern boys of the older generation generally have our heads on straight.
    Not claiming perfection, not by a long shot.
    Could be we all need to settle down a bit and concentrate on the real enemy- the dems/the muzzies/ the leftists and the globalists.....
    This ole world bez a tough old hag that spits in yo eye and tries to kill ya.
    We that survived over 60 years in bad places around bad people know a thing or two.
    I can not say that about very many of the younger generation unless they've been military and in combat.--Tyr
    It isn't specifically about Trump. It's about expressing viewpoints. If I wanted 3-4 people down my throat for disagreeing with them, I could have stayed at USMB where I usually get 6-7 in every orifice. It really doesn't matter WHAT the viewpoint is. I came to this board for that very reason - to get away from that high-drama BS, yet it seems to be flourishing well here lately.

As far as that RINO Trump is concerned, seems to me that label drove most on the right insane since the late 90s; yet, we are now going to put one in office.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It isn't specifically about Trump. It's about expressing viewpoints. If I wanted 3-4 people down my throat for disagreeing with them, I could have stayed at USMB where I usually get 6-7 in every orifice. It really doesn't matter WHAT the viewpoint is. I came to this board for that very reason - to get away from that high-drama BS, yet it seems to be flourishing well here lately.

As far as that RINO Trump is concerned, seems to me that label drove most on the right insane since the late 90s; yet, we are now going to put one in office.
    Some people don't see him as a RINO, because Republican In Name Only has had little meaning since the days of Reagan. I have no confidence in the Republican party to do anything to save America.

While I am not on the Trump bandwagon, I understand his attraction to people. I also understand those who are wary of him.

Cruz seems like a reasonable alternative to Trump. Others maybe think to heck with it all: "let's jump in with both feet (with Trump) and see what happens".

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

As is your right to disagree on Trump being the best choice.
    I am not mad at anybody here. Its politics and its politics at a crucial turning point in this nation's history-- certainly passions will be inflamed and harsh words uttered.
    I have no problem with you holding your convictions.
    Same as I expect others to respect me holding quite firmly onto mine.
    This election is truly going to be the make or break for this nation!
    If Hillary gets in, its over for us-- as she'll finish up the obama insanity and treason--just as the globalists masters dictate. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks Jeff thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Some people don't see him as a RINO, because Republican In Name Only has had little meaning since the days of Reagan. I have no confidence in the Republican party to do anything to save America.

While I am not on the Trump bandwagon, I understand his attraction to people. I also understand those who are wary of him.

Cruz seems like a reasonable alternative to Trump. Others maybe think to heck with it all: "let's jump in with both feet (with Trump) and see what happens".
    What has gotten twisted here among several people's selective memories is I understand Trump's appeal. That isn't the point. The point is, understanding his appeal isn't good enough. You have to like him too. I'm not going to. Nor am I going to listen to a bunch of titty babies who think they're smarter than everyone else try to force him down my throat.

And you need to get out more. You don't see it much on this board but go to one full of leftwingnuts. The term RINO is alive and well.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

As is your right to disagree on Trump being the best choice.
    I am not mad at anybody here. Its politics and its politics at a crucial turning point in this nation's history-- certainly passions will be inflamed and harsh words uttered.
    I have no problem with you holding your convictions.
    Same as I expect others to respect me holding quite firmly onto mine.
    This election is truly going to be the make or break for this nation!
    If Hillary gets in, its over for us-- as she'll finish up the obama insanity and treason--just as the globalists masters dictate. -Tyr
    I'm not mad. I'm actually disappointed in a few people. I thought they were better than they've recently shown their true colors to be.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

This Marine vet was banned from his kid’s school after objecting to Islam lessons

By Emma Brown February 23

John Kevin Wood says his daughter’s school has banned him from campus for more than a year, illegally punishing him for raising objections to classroom lessons about Islam. Now he’s gone to court for help, asking a judge to remove the ban so he can watch his daughter graduate from high school.

“She’s in the final semester of her senior year, and as it stands right now, she’s going to have to go through that life experience without her dad there,” said Kate Oliveri, a lawyer from the Michigan-based Thomas More Law Center who is representing the Wood family.

The dispute dates to October 2014, when Wood’s daughter showed him several assignments for her 11th grade World History class at La Plata High in Charles County, Md.

She had been asked to memorize the Five Pillars of Islam. She had been asked to write and recite the shahada, the Muslim statement of faith: There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. She had been taught, according to school papers submitted to federal court, that most Muslims’ faith is “stronger than the average Christian.”

The lessons also taught that Islam was a “peaceful religion,” court papers say, and that “jihad” is a “holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline.” Wood is a Marine veteran who had lost two buddies in combat in the Persian Gulf during Operation Desert Storm.

The school wasn’t just teaching Islam but was promoting it, it seemed to Wood, and in a way that amounted to an assault on his family’s Christian faith.

When Wood called to complain about the assignments and request alternative work for his daughter, school officials issued a no-trespass order against him. Wood has not been allowed to set foot on the campus of La Plata High since October 2014.

The order, which Wood’s lawyers posted online, says that Wood “made verbal threats against the school.” The legal battle now centers on whether the school system unfairly punished Wood for speaking out.

In court papers, Wood says he never threatened physical harm against the school or its staff. Instead, he said, he threatened to take his concerns public by going to the media and to lawyers.

The dispute turned into a legal battle last month, when Wood and his wife, Melissa, sued the Charles County school system, alleging that La Plata High’s lessons on Islam violated their daughter’s civil and constitutional rights.

“The First Amendment prohibits the promotion of the religion of Islam over other faiths, such as Christianity or Judaism, in our public schools,” says the complaint, filed in U.S District Court in Maryland.

Katie O’Malley-Simpson, spokeswoman for the Charles County school system, said she could not comment on pending litigation. But when Wood first raised concerns about the assignments in 2014, the school system released a statement clarifying what students learn in its World History classes.

The unit to which Wood objected is meant to teach about Middle Eastern empires and the role that Islam — along with politics, culture, economics and geography — played in the history and development of those empires, the statement said. The course covers other religions in other units; students study Christianity when they learn about the Renaissance, for example, and Hinduism and Buddhism in units about India and China.

Now Wood is asking the court to rescind the no-trespass order, alleging that the ban violates his First Amendment rights to speak about and advocate for his daughter’s activities at a public school. School officials banned him only because they disagreed with him and “wanted to quash criticism of their pro-Islamic curriculum,” he argued in a motion filed on Monday.

O’Malley-Simpson said she had not yet seen Wood’s motion asking the court to rescind the ban, and therefore could not comment on it.
    Notice how the religion the Public education System is quick and adamant about teaching is Islam?
    And not Jesus Christ and his gospel???
    Told you people almost 4 years ago this was coming in this very thread!! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Notice how the religion the Public education System is quick and adamant about teaching is Islam?
    And not Jesus Christ and his gospel???
    Told you people almost 4 years ago this was coming in this very thread!! -Tyr
    I took mine. Where it hurts. School districts get to suck off the government for military dependents. I told them I was pulling my kid out and putting her in private school and they could kiss those tax dollars goodbye. That was my part in depriving the leeches government money.

The way they acted you'd have thought I wanted to live around the Ring Around the Congo.

15. Thanks Jeff, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Games Muslims Play:
    Home Page

Given Islam's violent history and the unfavorable contrast that its oppressive practices have against 21st century values, Muslims are hard-pressed to repackage their faith in the modern age. Some of its leading apologists have come to rely on tricks involving semantics and half-truths that are, in turn, repeated verbatim by novices and those outside the faith.

Here we try to expose some of these games and help truth-seekers find their way through the maze of disingenuous (often blatantly false) claims about Islam and its history.

The Games:

“If Islam Were a Violent Religion, then All Muslims Would be Violent.”

“Other Religions Kill, too.”

Muhammad Preached 'No Compulsion in Religion' (Quran: 2:256)

The Crusades

“Muhammad Never Killed Anyone.”

The Quran Teaches that All Life is Sacred (Quran 5:32)

"Muslims are Only to Kill in Self-Defense.”

The Million Dollar Wager that "Holy War" isn't in the Quran.

"Verses of Violence are Taken Out of Context."

"Islam Must be True Because It is the World’s Fastest Growing Religion."

"The Quran can Only be Understood in Arabic."

"Terrorists Can't be Muslim Because They Kill Muslims"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Thanks Larrymc, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Games Muslims Play:
    Home Page

Given Islam's violent history and the unfavorable contrast that its oppressive practices have against 21st century values, Muslims are hard-pressed to repackage their faith in the modern age. Some of its leading apologists have come to rely on tricks involving semantics and half-truths that are, in turn, repeated verbatim by novices and those outside the faith.

Here we try to expose some of these games and help truth-seekers find their way through the maze of disingenuous (often blatantly false) claims about Islam and its history.

The Games:

“If Islam Were a Violent Religion, then All Muslims Would be Violent.”

“Other Religions Kill, too.”

Muhammad Preached 'No Compulsion in Religion' (Quran: 2:256)

The Crusades

“Muhammad Never Killed Anyone.”

The Quran Teaches that All Life is Sacred (Quran 5:32)

"Muslims are Only to Kill in Self-Defense.”

The Million Dollar Wager that "Holy War" isn't in the Quran.

"Verses of Violence are Taken Out of Context."

"Islam Must be True Because It is the World’s Fastest Growing Religion."

"The Quran can Only be Understood in Arabic."

"Terrorists Can't be Muslim Because They Kill Muslims"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got say, that's a nice list of excuses.

So Muhammed never even did his own killing? Damned wuss.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I got say, that's a nice list of excuses.

So Muhammed never even did his own killing? Damned wuss.
    Charles Manson didn't either.

21. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Charles Manson didn't either.
    I don't get where these people come from. If I'm going to kill you, I'm going to stand in your face and let you know who's doing it.

These people are cowards. They run around in black pajamas and hide their faces and wage war against noncombatants. I have nothing but contempt for that.

I say round 'em like a herd and march their asses to court for war crimes. And I don't care if they proclaim innocence. Since y'all all look and dress the same, you can all be executed the same.

23. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

More proof of what this thread and my stand predicted was coming and folks its here within our borders too!
    The obama is seeding them in as we speak--by the thousands!
    The obama put them in high positions in his administration..
    The obama bats for them , as he is quoted as promising he would..

Just how much reality and truth has to be ignored for us to keep on kissing their s sorry asses while they kill us and organize right in our midst to destroy us?--Tyr

25. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

More proof of what this thread and my stand predicted was coming and folks its here within our borders too!
    The obama is seeding them in as we speak--by the thousands!
    The obama put them in high positions in his administration..
    The obama bats for them , as he is quoted as promising he would..

Just how much reality and truth has to be ignored for us to keep on kissing their s sorry asses while they kill us and organize right in our midst to destroy us?--Tyr
    It begins with the enemies from within. Even a clock is right twice a day. Lincoln said something about a house divided (no, I ain't looking up the quote). We're too busy fighting ourselves to face front and go after the threat to our existence.

27. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post