Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It begins with the enemies from within. Even a clock is right twice a day. Lincoln said something about a house divided (no, I ain't looking up the quote). We're too busy fighting ourselves to face front and go after the threat to our existence.
    Right on the money. Yet the media, the government, the dem party, the elitists, the college professors, the Hollywood celebs, PUBLIC EDUCATION, ETC ARE ALL TEACHING OUR CHILDREN TO GIVE WAY, TO BOW DOWN TO AND TO KISS THE ASSES OF THIS NATION'S ENEMIES.
    THE OBAMA'S ENTIRE DICTATORIAL REIGN HAS BEEN BASED UPON THAT LIBERAL (COWARDLY) INSANITY......
    Either we reverse course in a major, major way or we will fall.
    History reveals the truth of that, as the path we are on, is that of failure culminating in our utter destruction as a sovereign nation. Fact..
    If not corrected, Islam will aid in or else facilitate our demise itself.---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Robert, do you sometimes feel like a voice crying out in the wilderness? To put it figuratively and literally, some people just won't listen until the sword is at their own throat.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Robert, do you sometimes feel like a voice crying out in the wilderness? To put it figuratively and literally, some people just won't listen until the sword is at their own throat.
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DO MY FRIEND.
    HELL, I ONLY PREDICTED CHINA'S RISE TO POWER AND ITS TAKING US TO CLEANERS ABOUT 30/40 YEARS AGO AND MORE RECENTLY ABOUT 10/12 YEARS AGO ON ANOTHER FORUM.
    I GOT BOO'ED, LAUGHED AT, MADE FUN OF AND CALLED A FOOL ,MORON, JACKASS, IDIOT, DUMBASS, ETC.

Now we see my predictions proven to have come true and those dumbasses are nowhere to found ..
    Same thing here with this issue about the muslims.

My thread titled- ,I take My Stand , You? Yet again, we see the same thing..
    The muzzies doing exactly what I predicted and our government, media and dem party aiding them just as I PREDICTED.-TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DO MY FRIEND.
    HELL, I ONLY PREDICTED CHINA'S RISE TO POWER AND ITS TAKING US TO CLEANERS ABOUT 30/40 YEARS AGO AND MORE RECENTLY ABOUT 10/12 YEARS AGO ON ANOTHER FORUM.
    I GOT BOO'ED, LAUGHED AT, MADE FUN OF AND CALLED A FOOL ,MORON, JACKASS, IDIOT, DUMBASS, ETC.

Now we see my predictions proven to have come true and those dumbasses are nowhere to found ..
    Same thing here with this issue about the muslims.

My thread titled- ,I take My Stand , You? Yet again, we see the same thing..
    The muzzies doing exactly what I predicted and our government, media and dem party aiding them just as I PREDICTED.-TYR
    The Sound of Silence. Old Simon and Garfunkel song. As true today as it was in the 60s. People hearing without listening. People talking without speaking. And my words, like silent raindrops fell ...

The ones that hear you, hear you. The ones that don't, aren't going to. Truth is a horrible thing to those facing t.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Abbey Marie thanked this post