Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2012.11.21 (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) - Children are among the casualties when a Shahid suicide bomber plows into a Shiite procession and detonates, killing dozens.
    2012.11.21 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A suicide bombing is among two bomb blasts outside a Shiite mosque that leave two innocents dead.
    2012.11.21 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber sends two Afghans to Allah.
    2012.11.20 (Eshkol, Israel) - Two Israelis are killed during a Hamas rocket attack.
    2012.11.19 (Charmang, Pakistan) - Rockets fired by Islamic militants crush a 6-year-old girl.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No rest for the weary. More people to murder to advance Islam's final goal== world domination!
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

2012.11.21 (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) -Children are among the casualties when a Shahid suicide bomber plows into a Shiite procession and detonates, killing dozens.
    2012.11.21 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A suicide bombing is among two bomb blasts outside a Shiite mosque that leave two innocents dead.
    2012.11.21 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber sends two Afghans to Allah.
    2012.11.20 (Eshkol, Israel) - Two Israelis are killed during a Hamas rocket attack.
    2012.11.19 (Charmang, Pakistan) - Rockets fired by Islamic militants crush a 6-year-old girl.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No rest for the weary. More people to murder to advance Islam's final goal== world domination!
    I'm surprised Jafar had not come here and complained about this earlier, being he has such issues with children being killed. Or maybe this is excused as well since it was only terrorists doing it?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm surprised Jafar had not come here and complained about this earlier, being he has such issues with children being killed. Or maybe this is excused as well since it was only terrorists doing it?
    I've stopped caring about Tyr's twisting of the truth.

Why doesn't he also post stuff like the following then blame it on a Christian?Mom Decapitated 2-Year-Old Child, Killed Self: New Jersey Police

You are really are clutching at straws if you expect me to look at every story posted here, not to mention emailing the site where they are copy/pasted from for supporting links, so that I can comment on them.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Why doesn't he also post stuff like the following then blame it on a Christian?Mom Decapitated 2-Year-Old Child, Killed Self: New Jersey Police

You are really are clutching at straws if you expect me to look at every story posted here, not to mention emailing the site where they are copy/pasted from for supporting links, so that I can comment on them.
    And yet, here you are, and of course you don't condemn your terrorist heroes. Allow me to be the FIRST to condemn that piece of garbage from NJ. I was born and raised in NJ, and can tell you that lots of filth come from Camden, one of the stolen car capitols of the nation. The act is despicable and she deserves prison for life - and I don't care if she's muslim, catholic, black, white, or anything you can think of. I will condemn based on the action - and not think about excusing it because of who she is, or who she is killing, like you do in supporting terrorist actions against the Jews you hate so much.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And yet, here you are, and of course you don't condemn your terrorist heroes. Allow me to be the FIRST to condemn that piece of garbage from NJ. I was born and raised in NJ, and can tell you that lots of filth come from Camden, one of the stolen car capitols of the nation. The act is despicable and she deserves prison for life - and I don't care if she's muslim, catholic, black, white, or anything you can think of. I will condemn based on the action - and not think about excusing it because of who she is, or who she is killing, like you do in supporting terrorist actions against the Jews you hate so much.
    I already condemn terrorism and killing of innocents no matter who does it. If I state that I condemn all instances of terrorism in this thread past, present and future, does that absolve me of coming in here every day to read this nonsense and condemn each one separately?
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I already condemn terrorism and killing of innocents no matter who does it. If I state that I condemn all instances of terrorism in this thread past, present and future, does that absolve me of coming in here every day to read this nonsense and condemn each one separately?
    Hamas - internationally recognized as terror organization hell bent on killing Jews - you support them, find excuses when they hide behind civilians and make excuses when they kill children. "Where do you expect them to go" "what do you expect, they don't have the technology".

Man up and own your words. You were the one who stated he supports Hamas, and then endlessly defend them. You defend a terror group no matter how much others condemn them. Now you want to state just once that you condemn terrorism and we should all put blinders on and forget what you already stated?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar. Therein lies your problem. You constantly insist, and demand that everything ANYONE here says contrary to your Demands is, and always must be "twisting of the truth".

No need for anyone to twist the truth. It is what it is, and not even YOU can change it.
    Actually. Kind of funny, hearing you nearly admit...Tyr is using the truth, as you now say he is twisting it.

If that is the case. You have sub-consciously agreed that the TRUTH has been used.

See how it works? You still have no power to change the TRUTH.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

As Jim has pointed out, Hamas is internationally recognised to be a terrorist organisation.

So, if you mean what you say, here's a challenge you should be able to satisfy.

Post one post in which you say that you condemn Hamas. For what they do every time they commit a terrorist act. For existing to wage violence and the meting out of death against their perceived enemies.

No equivocations, Jafar, just show us that you are against, will unreservedly condemn, Hamas .. A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    As Jim has pointed out, Hamas is internationally recognised to be a terrorist organisation.

So, if you mean what you say, here's a challenge you should be able to satisfy.

Post one post in which you say that you condemn Hamas. For what they do every time they commit a terrorist act. For existing to wage violence and the meting out of death against their perceived enemies.

No equivocations, Jafar, just show us that you are against, will unreservedly condemn, Hamas .. A TERRORIST ORGANISATION.
    Dont hold your breath my friend. I expect no such condemnation from Jafar. Remember, Allah's enemies are deserving only of death..
    Jafar and logroller agree , they are not terrorists, instead they are "freedom fighters"!-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

2012.11.25 (Jaji, Nigeria) - Two suicide bombers massacre eleven worshippers at a Protestant church.
    2012.11.25 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Six more innocents are pulled apart when a second Shiite religious procession is hit with a Sunni bombing.
    2012.11.24 (Sanaa, Yemen) - A rocket fired at Shiites celebrating a religious holiday sends at least four straight to Allah.
    2012.11.24 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Four children are among ten members of a Shia funeral procession disassembled by Religion of Peace rival bombers.
    2012.11.23 (Maidan Shar, Afghanistan) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber kills three others, including a woman.
    2012.11.22 (Bichi, Nigeria) - Angry Muslims riot, burn churches and kills four Christians over a rumor of blasphemy concerning a t-shirt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is some more muslim activities, just warms the heart to see these people murder for All!
    http://www.informationnigeria.org/20...-presence.html

Boko Haram Kill 3 Children Of SSS Officer In Their Mother’s Presence

Posted by Information Nigeria in Home » Nigerian News on November 22, 2012 - 1 Comment
    <!--end: postmeta-->
    <IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 50px; HEIGHT: 65px; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.informationnigeria. org%2F2012%2F11%2Fboko-haram-kill-3-children-of-sss-officer-in-their-mothers-presence.html&layout=box_count&show_faces=false&ac tion=like&font=verdana&colorscheme=light" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
    <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 59px; HEIGHT: 62px" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-vertical" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1352365724.html#_=1353905834579&count =vertical&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inform ationnigeria.org%2F2012%2F11%2Fboko-haram-kill-3-children-of-sss-officer-in-their-mothers-presence.html&size=m&text=Boko%20Haram%20Kill%203% 20Children%20Of%20SSS%20Officer%20In%20Their%20Mot her%E2%80%99s%20Presence&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.info rmationnigeria.org%2F2012%2F11%2Fboko-haram-kill-3-children-of-sss-officer-in-their-mothers-presence.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>

Three children between the ages of 5,7 and 12 were Thursday slaughtered in the presence of their mother in Sulimanti ward of Maiduguri metropolis when the bread winner Mr. Aduju Zubairu an SSS personnel was away, even as five others were also shot dead during a night attack by gunmen suspected to be members of Jamatul Ahlis Sunnah Lid Daawa wal Jihad popularly known as Boko Haram.
    Our correspondent who was at the scene of the incident in Sulimanti, Thursday morning, where the children were slaughtered gathered that the assailants stormed the resident of the victims at exactly 1:55 am and forcefully broke the main gate, violently woke up the three children and slaughtered them before their mother.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Religion of piece at it again, new day new victims. . Isnt Allah wonderful? That he teaches his followers to murder to glorify his name! I guess they get bonus points for women and children because they so often seek them out to murder! -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 11-26-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default jafar may be busy....

I believe the following will explain the SILENCE from jafar...click to enlarge: Terrorist-Training-School.jpg
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

That's too much trouble. Just remind posters about the above every so often so a false perception doesn't set in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar. We need to know how Honestly, serious you are about the condemnation of terrorism.

We need to see you type the words.... "I, jafar. Condemn HAMAS for their terrorism!"

Easy words to type. Do you have the Honor within you to type the words?

Not a difficult question jafar.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    That's too much trouble. Just remind posters about the above every so often so a false perception doesn't set in.
    Problem is, it's hard to believe someone who states they condemn all terrorism, when just a few short days ago they were supporting a terrorist group and their terror attacks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

2012.11.26 (Khost, Afghanistan) - Two civilians bleed to death following remote detonation of a Taliban bomb on a bicycle.
    2012.11.25 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Mujahideen take out a 13-year-old boy with an IED.
    2012.11.25 (Kismayo, Somalia) - A woman is torn to pieces by an al-Shabaab bomb.
    2012.11.25 (Jaji, Nigeria) - Two suicide bombers massacre eleven worshippers at a Protestant church.
    2012.11.25 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Six more innocents are pulled apart when a second Shiite religious procession is hit with a Sunni bombing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No rest for the weary bombers. Allah must be obeyed and served. I wonder why Allah doesnt just kill these victims himself instead of using hatefilled followers? Thats right, the "Prince of Darkness", the great deceiver, is restrained here on earth by Jehovah , the God of Abraham and must use men to do his dirty work, must use muslims..-Tyr