Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Hamas. The terror group jafar cannot Betray......hamas-terrorists.jpg
    Could be that he is a card carrying reserve member in good standing..
    He is being awful cagey about answering thats for sure... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Hamas. The terror group jafar cannot Betray......hamas-terrorists.jpg
    Real or staged photo?
    In any case, people the world over take stupid photos with their kids...

اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Real or staged photo?
    In any case, people the world over take stupid photos with their kids...

Typical jafar response. Ignore the proof, or the questions, and just Re-direct attention elsewhere, or blame someone else. It's the Hamas method of never having to admit..YOU ARE A TERRORIST.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not sure if real or staged, utterly stupid either way. But I will say, the only people I have EVER seen LITERALLY send in child suicide bombers, were Hamas into Israel. Remember them, Jafar, the group you support?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not sure if real or staged, utterly stupid either way. But I will say, the only people I have EVER seen LITERALLY send in child suicide bombers, were Hamas into Israel. Remember them, Jafar, the group you support?

jimnyc. As usual. And, as we have all seen countless times. There will be NO Answers from jafar. At least Not HONEST ones.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I bet jafar does not answer that question. You see all it takes is too start asking a few hard questions and eventually you get to find out that which most muslims cleverly hide. That is they support the terrorists because they are Jihadists and Jihad is a core part of Islam.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2012.11.29 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A 60-year-old caretaker at a Shia mosque is picked off by Sipah-e-Sahaba gunmen.
    2012.11.28 (Jaramana, Syria) - Fifty-four people are blown to bits by two Fedayeen suicide bombers in a residential neighborhood.
    2012.11.28 (Quro, Afghanistan) - Five civilians are kidnapped by the Taliban and executed.
    2012.11.28 (Tarmiyah, Iraq) - Four young children are among a family of seven massacred in their home by al-Qaeda.
    2012.11.28 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim 'separatists' shoot a Buddhist man to death.
    2012.11.27 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Seven Shiite worshippers are taken out by an Islamic Army of Iraq car bomb outside their mosque.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filty animals just love to kill the children too. How anybody not of that crazed and evil socalled religion can support in anyway this crap is well beyond my ability to understand!--Tyr

Then we have such as this..--

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20532037

29 November 2012 Last updated at 09:56 ET
    Afghan girl's beheading: Two arrested in Kunduz province

Continue reading the main story
    Afghan police have arrested two men accused of beheading a teenage girl with a knife in northern Kunduz province, officials said on Wednesday.
    Prior to the attack, the girl's father had rejected a marriage proposal for his daughter.
    "Our investigation shows those who killed her were people who wanted to marry her," police told the BBC.
    Earlier this month, four policemen were jailed for 16 years for raping a young woman in the same province.
    In the latest incident, the girl, who was about 14 years old, was carrying drinking water from a nearby well to her house in Imam Sahib district when she was attacked on Monday.
    "People were harassing the family and asking for her hand. When she refused, they did this to her," a police official told the BBC.
    Senior Afghan officials and local tribal elders said the two suspects were close relatives of the girl.
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 11-29-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Filty animals just love to kill the children too. How anybody not of that crazed and evil socalled religion can support in anyway this crap is well beyond my ability to understand!--Tyr
    Just give me one tiny little piece of evidence to show that my religion supports any of this in any way.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just give me one tiny little piece of evidence to show that my religion supports any of this in any way.
    Is it acceptable to you, to murder someone who defames Mohammad? IF you are a true Muslim, this is acceptable to you. Murder, condoned by your faith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar. You really do believe NOT ONE OF US noticed how you intentionally Refuse to answer simple questions, and just try that typical, usual, distraction tactic....pointing back at us...to pretend you are the one asking NEW questions in defense of your endless lies.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Maybe not in the Quran or Hadiths and rooted in religion - but there sure is a lot of this type of animal and barbaric behavior coming from people who call themselves Muslim or come from Islamic countries - as in 99.5% of terrorists.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Maybe not in the Quran or Hadiths and rooted in religion - but there sure is a lot of this type of animal and barbaric behavior coming from people who call themselves Muslim or come from Islamic countries - as in 99.5% of terrorists.
    Not all but many of these murdering muslim groups are declared Jihadists and Jihad is a well established part of Islam. Jafar is wrong and lies when saying that it is not part of Islam. Jim it is in the Koran.. --Tyr

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religi.../jihad_1.shtml

Introduction

Jihad

The literal meaning of Jihad is struggle or effort, and it means much more than holy war.
    Muslims use the word Jihad to describe three different kinds of struggle:

• A believer's internal struggle to live out the Muslim faith as well as possible
    • The struggle to build a good Muslim society
    • Holy war: the struggle to defend Islam, with force if necessary

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    Is it acceptable to you, to murder someone who defames Mohammad? IF you are a true Muslim, this is acceptable to you. Murder, condoned by your faith.
    O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (5:90)

Killing someone for being insulting is not just. If the death penalty for blasphemy was firmly entrenched in Islam, why out of all the Islamic countries, is there such a punishment only in Iran, KSA and Pakistan?

No, I don't support murder in any shape or form and neither does my religion.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Tyr is trying to attack Islam without basis in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Not all but many of these murdering muslim groups are declared Jihadists and Jihad is a well established part of Islam. Jafar is wrong and lies when saying that it is not part of Islam. Jim it is in the Koran.. --Tyr
    Murdering people randomly is simple crime, nothing more. There is no such thing as a Holy War in Islam. That concept is from western media only. If you think all of these incidents you are posting are Jihad, you have no understanding of what it actually is.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (5:90)

Killing someone for being insulting is not just. If the death penalty for blasphemy was firmly entrenched in Islam, why out of all the Islamic countries, is there such a punishment only in Iran, KSA and Pakistan?

No, I don't support murder in any shape or form and neither does my religion.

Thank you for agreeing with me. Tyr is trying to attack Islam without basis in fact.

Murdering people randomly is simple crime, nothing more. There is no such thing as a Holy War in Islam. That concept is from western media only. If you think all of these incidents you are posting are Jihad, you have no understanding of what it actually is

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran..._passages.html

<CENTER><B><BIG>164 Jihad Verses in the Koran</BIG></B>
    Compiled by Yoel Natan
    </CENTER>I. Introduction

A. Jihad Verse Selection Criteria
    Each of the 164 Jihad verses in this list was selected based on how clearly and directly it spoke about Jihad, at least when considered in its immediate context. Most of the listed passages mention a military expedition, fighting, or distributing war spoils. Verses NOT generally listed are those that speak about aspects of Jihad other than the raiding, fighting and looting, such as:

• Muhammad's poor opinion of those who did not go on Jihad, even though they were able-bodied and able financially (for instance, some verses in K 009:081-096),
    • The heavenly rewards for Jihadists, and
    • The many generic mentions of "victory" found in the Koran.

Such omitted verses can readily be found in proximity to the Jihad verses listed below.
    B. Related Issues
    Abrogation is a reoccurring topic whenever verses of the Koran are discussed. As a rule, later verses counseling Holy War, such the Sword Verse (K 009:005), abrogate earlier verses counseling tolerance and peace, such as K 002:256. The Sword Verse is just one of the 164 Jihad verses listed below. It follows that not many, if any, of the Holy War verses in this list are abrogated.
    The list gives the verses in the order they occur in the Koran, but this is not the chronological order the verses were written. To gain a deeper understanding of the verses, one can study these verses in chronological order, and also consult articles and commentaries for the historical context. A good place to start is Rev. Richard P. Bailey’s article, "Jihad: The Teaching of Islam From Its Primary Sources—The Quran and Hadith," www.Answering-Islam.org/Bailey/jihad.html. II. Horizontal List of Verses

In text-only format

The Koran’s 164 Jihad Verses: K 002:178-179, 190-191, 193-194, 216-218, 244; 003:121-126, 140-143, 146, 152-158, 165-167,169, 172-173, 195; 004:071-072, 074-077, 084, 089-091, 094-095,100-104; 005:033, 035, 082; 008:001, 005, 007, 009-010, 012, 015-017, 039-048,057-060, 065-075; 009:005, 012-014, 016, 019-020, 024-026, 029,036, 038-039, 041, 044, 052, 073, 081, 083,086, 088, 092, 111, 120, 122-123; 016:110; 022:039, 058, 078; 024:053, 055; 025:052; 029:006, 069; 033:015, 018, 020, 023, 025-027, 050; 042:039; 047:004, 020, 035; 048:015-024; 049:015; 059:002, 005-008, 014; 060:009; 061:004, 011, 013; 063:004; 064:014; 066:009; 073:020; 076:008

^^^^^^ Not in the Koran you say.. --Tyr