Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2012.10.15 (Samarrah, Iraq) - A father and two sons are murdered in their own home by al-Qaeda.
    2012.10.14 (Matni, Pakistan) - Religion of Peace militants overrun a police station and behead six officers.
    2012.10.14 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - A family of three is cut down outside their church by Islamist gunmen.
    2012.10.13 (Lamitan, Philippines) - Three unarmed soldiers are murdered by Abu Sayyaf as they are buying food.
    2012.10.13 (Maruf, Afghanistan) - A half-dozen people are torn to shreds by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
    2012.10.13 (Darra Adam Khel, Pakistan) - Eighteen souls are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide car bombers.
    * Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ One day Islam will face justice for the murders that it promotes and engages in.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    No, the atrocities are our business because it reveals how muslims are and what the religion teaches and since we have many muslms here and have been attacked by muslims -9/11- (the biggest example) but there have been many other attacks overseas, we must make the public aware of the threat Islam represents and not keep them blinded as is the case now. Our government plays games to its own advantage instead of educating the general public. You contend apparently that Islam represents no real threat here and lets ignore what they do elsewhere. How would that have worked out during WW2? THATS RIGHT IT WASNT DONE BECAUSE WE REALISED EVENTUALLY THAT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD AFFECTS US GREATLY, EVEN MORE SO TODAY!
    Guilt trip my ass, Im not on one but the muslims refuse to tackle the problem within their own religion, Jihad. They refuse because Jihad is a core part of the religion but we for our own security must educate the public and form a plan to counter this grave threat because our nation and Western culture has been declared an enemy of Islam(they declared war on us). That you poo-poo it means nothing because its real-9/11 proved that .
    By the way as a Christian you are not supposed to just ignore evil but you are supposed to oppose and actively fightit. I see that you preach more often the ignore it way which is very convenient since you do business with muslims. Self interest is your prime motive and not the line that you use here to reject my comments on Islam..Instead you try to paint me as a racist,bigot, Southern redneck scum with very low intelligence. Issuing personal attacks on me attempting to discredit my message here.-Tyr
    I have been around your type my whole life and am tired of it. I have relatives that railed against muslims 40 or 50 years ago. The term used back then was "sand niggers". I have also heard ad nauseam how dagos/wops, kikes, niggers, mackerel snappers, spicks, chinks, zipper faces, slant eyes, krauts, bra burners, fags, savages (Indians) are going to ruin this country. I do believe that I have had enough.

"Let's ship all them sand niggers back to Arabia and the rest of the niggers back to Africa" HAW HAW HAW that's funny.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-15-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I have been around your type my whole life and am tired of it. I have relatives that railed against muslims 40 or 50 years ago. The term used back then was "sand niggers". I have also heard ad nauseam how dagos/wops, kikes, niggers, mackerel snappers, spicks, chinks, zipper faces, slant eyes, krauts, bra burners, fags, savages (Indians) are going to ruin this country. I do believe that I have had enough.

"Let's ship all them sand niggers back to Arabia and the rest of the niggers back to Africa" HAW HAW HAW that's funny.
    My type? You dont know me and you damn sure wouldnt measure up to be a friend ever. You are too damn stupid. You make up racist statements then pretend your opponent made them, how damn childish! Then you spit out the standard spill about minorities that have been mistreated as if its relevant to the subject of Islam! You dumbass Islam is close to 1.5 billion people worldwide they outnumber Christians and any other religious group you stupid jerkweed! They arent a minority. Good God , you are one lying silly ass fool. I've about had enough of your dumbass comments.
    You have a bias the size of Texas but you look for the prejudice of others to soothe your own stupidity! If you can not find any you make it up and use it to help divert from the truth.

I post links of Islams murdering agenda complete with lists of those attacks(victims often women and children) and you attack me while you defend those murderers --you sir, are one truly sick bastard! -Tyr

18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You dumbass Islam is close to 1.5 billion people worldwide they outnumber Christians and any other religious group you stupid jerkweed!
    Which is why you are the dumbass. If 1/2 the lies you spewed were true, you wouldn't be alive to spread them.
    Last edited by jafar00; 10-15-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Which is why you are the dumbass. If 1/2 the lies you spewed were true, you wouldn't be alive to spread them.
    I may be supporting the same national candidates he's voting for, but I wouldn't want him visible in a campaign. He would lose votes with his BS. He makes Todd Akin look smooth. The truth is that Southerners don't like Mitt Romney, but what are they going to do, vote for Obama? Obama would be 10 points ahead if Perry, Santorum or Gingrich were the nominee.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-16-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Finally you admit that muslims murder those that speak out against them. I am alive because I am American and this nation has a Constitution and laws that have held back Islam's normal methods here! If I where over there I'd be dead by now ,which shows very clearly what murderig animals many muslims are! Besides Im not an easy target. I've had people try to kill me before! They failed..

Lies... Then you refute the links I post , the news of the attacks that are verfied by multiple sources. You do not even try because you know those links report the truth. You'd prefer that it ALL goes unnoticed, ignored , unreported as that is what the Islamists here are trying to get our govenment to pass laws to enforce. They actively seek to curtail our Freedom of Speech. Get this worm, that will be over my dead body.. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...%3DAlex%2BWard

By Alex Ward
    PUBLISHED: 03:46 EST, 16 October 2012 | UPDATED: 07:11 EST, 16 October 2012

• Comments (53)

• <IFRAME style="POSITION: static; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 90px; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 20px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=I0_1350394056062 title=+1 tabIndex=0 vspace=0 marginHeight=0 src="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?bsv=m&abtk=AEIZW7TAUGpikNlkMwPHqXxntTU0 fhDU%2BXpZ/toHCuypJ4cNUWNs0jbid77aDWJ8qMZvjM9gU9VyyesqsoM/oa%2Bb1x22dcAPx4pFmMvnO/mLdJXJvO/F%2Bxs%3D&size=medium&hl=en-GB&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&url=htt p%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2218413%2FMuslim-stabs-death-second-pregnant-wife-sharia-wedding.html&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fv er%3Dl58qJK-yRR8.en_US.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!2H2H8ZqGj6aIqyfgIg%2F d%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTOk3LPczNYwAC1PU_qgD-9k6tRUbw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C_o pen%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1 350394056062&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co. uk" frameBorder=0 width="100%" allowTransparency name=I0_1350394056062 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no hspace=0></IFRAME>
      • <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 110px; HEIGHT: 20px" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1347008535.html#_=1350394067953&count =horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co .uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2218413%2FMuslim-stabs-death-second-pregnant-wife-sharia-wedding.html&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailym ail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2218413%2FMuslim-stabs-death-second-pregnant-wife-sharia-wedding.html%3FopenGraphAuthor%3D%252Fhome%252Fsea rch.html%253Fs%253D%2526authornamef%253DAlex%252BW ard&size=m&text=Muslim%20stabs%20to%20death%20his% 20second%20pregnant%20wife%20after%20sharia%20'wed ding'&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FTtdwoZ&via=MailOnl ine" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>
      • <fb:like class="fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" show_faces="false" layout="button_count" send="false" fb-xfbml-state="rendered" width="90"><IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 71px; HEIGHT: 20px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=f35aa9e6a0c77f class=fb_ltr title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?api_key=146202712090395&channel_url=http% 3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbi ter.php%3Fversion%3D11%23cb%3Df327d24a72bb294%26or igin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%252F fb250a95df2a74%26domain%3Dwww.dailymail.co.uk%26re lation%3Dparent.parent&colorscheme=light&extended_ social_context=false&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyma il.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2218413%2FMuslim-stabs-death-second-pregnant-wife-sharia-wedding.html%3FopenGraphAuthor%3D%252Fhome%252Fsea rch.html%253Fs%253D%2526authornamef%253DAlex%252BW ard&layout=button_count&locale=en_GB&node_type=lin k&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f3a15ef8b45a91 scrolling=no></IFRAME></fb:like>

A British Muslim, who married his second wife in a secret Sharia ceremony, was sentenced to life in jail for stabbing her to death in a ‘merciless’ attack.
    Siraj Arif, 31, knifed Saiba Khatoon – who was 19-weeks pregnant – with such ferocity that two of the three kitchen knives he used snapped under the force of the blows in the row over their unborn baby.
    Ms Khatoon’s seven-year-old son Farris, from a previous marriage, was woken by the noise and found his mother covered in blood, Manchester Crown Court heard.

'Awful circumstances': Saiba Khatoon (pictured centre with friends Sandra and Elisha Barnes) was stabbed to death by husband Siraj Arif in a 'merciless' attack

Jailed for life: Two of three kitchen knives Arif used in the attack snapped under the force of the blows

Arif, from Smallbridge near Rochdale, had wed Ms Khatoon, 26, in a secret Islamic ceremony despite already being married for ten years.
    His other wife, with whom he had three children, had given consent to the polygamous ceremony under Sharia Law and Ms Khatoon was said to be happy to be his ‘second wife’ while her family disapproved of their relationship.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29T6nCG00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why do you purposely ignore the crimes committed by people who are not Muslims ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Why do you purposely ignore the crimes committed by people who are not Muslims ?
    Because this thread is about -read the thread title-- Most recent muslim terrorist attacks and in discussing that we have gotten around to what Islam's Sharia law teaches , permits and commands- honor killing.
    If you want the topic that you suggested then you author a thread about it but stop complaining about the subject of this thread like a small spoiled child.-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

The only real use I see to those posts is what to watch for IF IF IF traveling to some of the more extreme Muslim countries, which I might try someday. Of course similar caution must be exercised when traveling to Latin America. They have groups that are just as violent, but different. I'm not going to bother disputing the content of the post. I do dispute their relevance, though. As far as the crimes in the UK, they are at fault if they consider the perpetrator religion either positively or negatively. I wonder if Tyr advocates laws against "dangerousness", similar to Castro's Cuba. In other words, arrest people for being in danger of committing a crime, not actually committing a crime.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-16-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Because this thread is about -read the thread title-- Most recent muslim terrorist attacks and in discussing that we have gotten around to what Islam's Sharia law teaches , permits and commands- honor killing.
    If you want the topic that you suggested then you author a thread about it but stop complaining about the subject of this thread like a small spoiled child.-Tyr
    It was a question not a complaint. Are you able to stop the unwarranted insults and be civil as Jim requested or not ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    The only real use I see to those posts is what to watch for IF IF IF traveling to some of the more extreme Muslim countries, which I might try someday. Of course similar caution must be exercised when traveling to Latin America. They have groups that are just as violent, but different. I'm not going to bother disputing the content of the post. I do dispute their relevance, though. As far as the crimes in the UK, they are at fault if they consider the perpetrator religion either positively or negatively. I wonder if Tyr advocates laws against "dangerousness", similar to Castro's Cuba. In other words, arrest people for being in danger of committing a crime, not actually committing a crime.
    Thats all that you see, others see quite a bit more than that. Dont be wondering about my thoughts , ask me. I'll answer that . No, I do not advocate that , in fact I 've warned for years that our government is headed in that direction. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Dilloduck. In response to your question above. READ the Title of this thread.

Better yet. Tell us with proven, documented facts. How many NON-Muslim Terrorist attacks have taken place around the world since 9-11?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

It was a question not a complaint. Are you able to stop the unwarranted insults and be civil as Jim requested or not ?
    I tell ya what buddy, you let Jim and I work out how we respond to each other. Its really none of your business. This thread has not been closed . Actually this line of questioning me from you is insulting but hey I forgive you.
    You just can not help yourself because you fail when attempting to defend the indefensible murdering the Islamic animals do! Must be really fustrating but hey nobody makes you do it, or do they , do they, do they ?---Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
    "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
    Quran 48:29

2012.10.17 (Killi Jeo, Pakistan) - Suspected Taliban shoot a medical worker to death as he is trying to vaccinate children.
    2012.10.16 (Quetta, Pakistan) - Four Shia minorities workers at a scrap market bleed to death following a targeted shooting by Sunnis.
    2012.10.15 (Mosul, Iraq) - A child is disassembled by Mujahid bombers.
    2012.10.15 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Five men are shot to death over 'religious differences'.
    2012.10.15 (Samarrah, Iraq) - A father and two sons are murdered in their own home by al-Qaeda.
    2012.10.14 (Matni, Pakistan) - Religion of Peace militants overrun a police station and behead seven officers.
    * Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------More gestures of peace by the friendly body part cutters!! ^^^^^^^^^^