Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Religion of Peace handiwork in Syria
    While the Islamic State (ISIS) spent the week raping and burying
    women and children alive in the name of Allah, CAIR went to bat for
    a New Jersey man who wants to fly an ISIS-like flag outside his home.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
    to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2014.08.16 (Samarrah, Iraq) - Religion of Peace bombers target an engineering team trying to repair a bridge, killing three.
    2014.08.16 (Beledweyne, Somalia) - A woman is among two people shot dead by al-Shabaab fundamentalists.
    2014.08.16 (Kucho, Iraq) - Another three-hundred religious minorities are slaughtered in cold blood by the Islamic State after refusing to convert.
    2014.08.15 (Deir al-Zor, Syria) - Seven-hundred tribesman are executed by the caliphate over the course of a week, mostly by beheading.
    2014.08.15 (Jalawla, Iraq) - A Shiite imam is executed in front of his mosque by dedicated Sunnis, who then blow up the mosque.
    2014.08.15 (Akhtarin, Syria) - Caliphate members slit the throats of nine captives.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
    The numbers 3+2+300+700+1+9= 1, 015 innocent people murdered!!
    Remember I previously stated in Obama's second term -his brothers- would increase their activities!
    This is what we see going on now and guess what it will greatly ramp up more before our "muslim in hiding" leaves office--if he ever does leave(Martial law declared can only be stopped by his order) if he chooses to keep in place for 5,10 ,15 or 20 years we have no recourse.. Think about that and the asshats that put this bastard in charge-- the same asshats that are now rioting in Missouri..
    2+2=4 all day long.. I am rarely ever wrong on my prediction--see China and my predictions bout Obama's 2nd term..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The numbers 3+2+300+700+1+9= 1, 015 innocent people murdered!!
    Remember I previously stated in Obama's second term -his brothers- would increase their activities!
    This is what we see going on now and guess what it will greatly ramp up more before our "muslim in hiding" leaves office--if he ever does leave(Martial law declared can only be stopped by his order) if he chooses to keep in place for 5,10 ,15 or 20 years we have no recourse.. Think about that and the asshats that put this bastard in charge-- the same asshats that are now rioting in Missouri..
    2+2=4 all day long.. I am rarely ever wrong on my prediction--see China and my predictions bout Obama's 2nd term..-Tyr
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Weekly Jihad Report
    Aug 09 - Aug 15
    Jihad Attacks:

Allah Akbars*:

Dead Bodies:

Critically Injured:

*Suicide Attacks

Ramped up in the bamscum's(muslim in hiding) second term, just like I said it would..-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Imam Obama lectures ISIS on Islam... then hits the links
    Videotape of the beheading is in English.
    The Christian in orange kneels and asks God to "cross
    the cosmic reach of the universe” and soothe his family.
    The Muslim explains that he is killing in the name
    of "Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful."

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh

2014.08.21 (Chadrar, Pakistan) - One person is killed when Muslim militants throw a grenade into a family home.
    2014.08.20 (Uruzgan, Afghanistan) - A 'gruesome' Taliban bomb attack produces three dead civilians.
    2014.08.19 (Hardan, Iraq) - Reports emerge of Islamic State slaughtering nineteen boys and kidnapping two girls from an extended family.
    2014.08.19 (Tangi, Pakistan) - Three female teachers and two children are incinerated by a remote-controlled blast.
    2014.08.18 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A salesman and an accountant are among four people gunned down for belonging to the wrong branch of Islam.
    2014.08.18 (Durwa, Nigeria) - Six refugees from an earlier attack are hunted down and killed by Boko Haram.

8. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Obama is our "home-grown" terrorist.
    Last edited by aboutime; 08-22-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Videotape of the beheading is in English.
    The Christian in orange kneels and asks God to "cross
    the cosmic reach of the universe” and soothe his family.
    The Muslim explains that he is killing in the name
    of "Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful."

2014.08.23 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Three suicide bombers take out thirty-one patrons in a crowded commercial district.
    2014.08.23 (Zaman, Pakistan) - Three devotees lose their lives when Religion of Peace rivals fire into their shrine.
    2014.08.22 (Sha'ar Hanegev, Israel) - A 4-year-old boy is taken out by a Hamas rocket.
    2014.08.22 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Shia militia turn a Sunni mosque into a bloodbath, machine-gunning seventy-three worshippers.
    2014.08.21 (Chadrar, Pakistan) - One person is killed when Muslim militants throw a grenade into a family home.
    2014.08.20 (Lamu, Kenya) - Religion of Peace activists kidnap and behead a Christian.

The numbers don't lie folks...
    31+3+1+73+1+1= 110 murdered innocent people!!

Islam is not and never has been a religion of peace for it is a religion spread by murder , rape and robbery and always has been! Its 1400+ years of recorded history backs that up and consider this the world has castigated Christians for centuries about the Crusades that were over a very brief period of time yet Islam advanced across the world and in the process murdered over 250 million people!
    While now it murders over ten thousand a year and that number is vastly increasing every year!
    You damn right I am back here !
    I just resigned over a hundred chess games to make more time to attack the enemies(muslims bastards) of this nation and the scum that wants to murder my children and grand children.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They will not win while I am alive!!! I see the PURE EVIL that they truly obey, love and murder for!!!
    I see the child molesting murdering bastard that they worship AND DEIFY!! The piece of hell dwelling shit named Mohamboy!! -Tyr

12. Thanks Gaffer, Drummond, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Can your religion do this?
    A Muslim child re-enacts the beheading of an American journalist -
    an image that would certainly be shocking if it were any other religion.

2014.08.31 (Shabwa, Yemen) - Two Shahid suicide bombers take out a half-dozen human beings.
    2014.08.30 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber disassembles six other people.
    2014.08.28 (Awaran, Pakistan) - Six members of a minority religious community are shot to death in their place of worship by suspected Sunni fundamentalists.
    2014.08.28 (Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim terrorists murder a teacher with a bomb.
    2014.08.26 (Abbasi, Iraq) - A dozen Iraqis are laid out in a row and machine-gunned by the Islamic State.
    2014.08.26 (Farah, Afghanistan) - A mosque imam is beheaded by the Taliban.

Wake up people, to exactly what this cult teaches....
    They even behead their own! Think about that !!
    And ponder what the beheaded Imam did to get his head chopped off!!
    Didn't he worship the same Allah?
    Sure he did but he taught something else that called for his murder!
    In Islam it is MURDER not conversion that is the preferred method of elimination the opposition.
    If a man does heroin often he is a drug addict. It is not required that he shoot it with a needle to be a drug addict..
    Each sect of Islam employs murder as its prime method of countering opposition to its insanity! --Tyr

14. Thanks Gaffer, aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Real World Germany: Sharia patrols are part of what happens
    when practicing Muslims stop being polite and start being real.

2014.09.08 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - A dozen people are blown to bits by a Shahid car bomber.
    2014.09.08 (Dhuluieh, Iraq) - Islamic State members pump machine-gun fire and a bomb into a market, killing at least seventeen.
    2014.09.07 (Sargodha, Pakistan) - Three people lose their lives when Religion of Peace rivals fire into a Sufi shrine.
    2014.09.06 (Arsal, Lebanon) - Another captive is beheaded by caliphate terrorists.
    2014.09.05 (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) - A female polio worker is shot to death in her home by suspected fundamentalists.
    2014.09.05 (Ashara, Syria) - A youth is executed and crucified to punish other residents calling for an end to the caliphate.

12+17+3+1+1+1= 35 murdered innocent people, a very slow 3 days for our peace loving muslims..
    Hows that sit for ya fj???
    You and your civil arbitration spinning away when defending muslim use of Sharia law.. --Tyr

16. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

12+17+3+1+1+1= 35 murdered innocent people, a very slow 3 days for our peace loving muslims..
    Hows that sit for ya fj???
    You and your civil arbitration spinning away when defending muslim use of Sharia law.. --Tyr
    ... ahem. Tyr, didn't you know ... these trash are all 'human beings', deserving of 'human rights' ...

We know this, because Lefties tell us it's so (!!!) . Yet another example of cloud-cuckooland propagandising trying to override some very obvious reality.

Perhaps it should be pointed out to such apologist Lefties that their victims have THEIR human rights .. ?

I don't think I need ask FJ for his thoughts on that. I already know them.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

18. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Damn, so glad gunny redirected my attention back towards my muslim crusade.
    I've been neglecting this thread for far too long!
    12 long days since I post the last body count!!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh

2014.09.21 (Punjab, Pakistan) - The caretaker of a mosque is among two people gunned down by sectarian rivals.
    2014.09.21 (Cairo, Egypt) - Fundamentalist bombers transform three police officers into a puddle of blood.
    2014.09.19 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shiite banker is shot to death in front of his children by Sunni radicals.
    2014.09.19 (Benghazi, Libya) - A blogger and his friend are shot to death by fundamentalists.
    2014.09.19 (Ganse, Cameroon) - Four civilians are riddled with bullets by Boko Haram.
    2014.09.19 (Karradah, Iraq) - Sunnis set off a bomb outside a Shiite mosque, laying out nine of their sectarian rivals.

Lets do the numbers..

2+3+1+2+4+ 9= 21 murdered innocent people , lowest number in ages.
    I guess the muzzies murdering each other by way ISIS are not counted because they have murdered far more than that total many times over lately.--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-22-2014 at 10:51 PM.

20. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Damn, so glad gunny redirected my attention back towards my muslim crusade.
    I've been neglecting this thread for far too long!
    12 long days since I post the last body count!!

Lets do the numbers..

2+3+1+2+4+ 9= 21 murdered innocent people , lowest number in ages.
    I guess the muzzies murdering each other by way ISIS are not counted because they have murdered far more than that total many times over lately.--Tyr

Tyr. Now I wonder if the Obama admin/Pentagon drones will begin to side with ISIS, or ISIL when they post the number of Civilian/men/women/children killed in the Attacks?
    Need that Body Count to blame on BUSH again???
    So, this is for them.

22. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

2014.09.26 (Ghazni, Afghanistan) - Over one-hundred people are reported killed by an Islamic fundamentalist assault on their villages.
    2014.09.25 (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) - A policeman shoots a Christian pastor to death who was in jail for a false charge of blasphemy.
    2014.09.24 (Djurdjura, Algeria) - Fundamentalists behead a captured French tourist.
    2014.09.23 (Mirpurkhas, Pakistan) - An Ahmadi doctor is brutally murdered in his clinic by Sunni extremists.
    2014.09.23 (Sadr City, Iraq) - Sunnis slaughter eighteen Shiites with a car bomb.
    2014.09.23 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - A child is among five people disassembled by a Fedayeen suicide blast.
    Lets do those numbers..

100+ 1+1+1+18+5= 126 MURDERED INNOCENT PEOPLE..

Just more peace from the religion of pieces.. eh? -Tyr

24. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Lets do those numbers..

100+ 1+1+1+18+5= 126 MURDERED INNOCENT PEOPLE..

Just more peace from the religion of pieces.. eh? -Tyr

Tyr. You forgot ONE in Oklahoma today.
    So, this is for them.

26. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gaffer thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

2014.09.28 (Marib, Yemen) - An al-Qaeda suicide bomber slaughters fifteen Shiites.
    2014.09.26 (Kobani, Iraq) - At least fifty people are reported dead during a massive ISIS assault on a Kurdish town.
    2014.09.26 (Barawe, Somalia) - A woman who 'married several husbands' is buried up to her neck and stoned to death.
    2014.09.26 (Ghazni, Afghanistan) - Over one-hundred people are reported killed by an Islamic fundamentalist assault on their villages.
    2014.09.25 (Maimana, Afghanistan) - A bicycle bomb at a bazaar leaves one patron dead.
    2014.09.25 (Moore, OK, USA) - A Sharia advocate beheads a woman while shouting Islamic slogans.

Lets do the numbers.
    15+50+1+100+1+1 American woman beheaded= 168 murdered innocent people.
    Religion of Terror strikes again folks..
    Yet we have had even members here declare "they are just defending their religion".
    Doubt that and I'll post the damn quote....-Tyr

28. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Allah is #1, says this Religion of Peace enthusiast, who went
    on to behead a female co-worker in Oklahoma last week.
    His prophet did not generally behead women, however.
    Muhammad (peace be upon him) usually raped them
    after beheading their men and enslaving their children.

2014.10.01 (Homs, Syria) - Several children are among over thirty souls obliterated when Sunnis set off two bombs near a Shiite school and hospital.
    2014.10.01 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Eight people are pulled into pieces by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
    2014.09.30 (Kobane, Syria) - Three women are among nine Kurds beheaded by the caliphate, which places the heads on display.
    2014.09.29 (Michika, Nigeria) - At least forty people, including children and elderly, are reported dead following a 'merciless' Boko Haram attack on two small villages.
    2014.09.29 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - A Shahid suicide bomber takes out seven civilians.
    2014.09.28 (al-Baida, Yemen) - A Shiite family of six is exterminated by Ansar al-Sharia.
    The numbers again...

30+8+9+40+7+6= 100 murdered innocent people.
    Religion of Pieces strikes yet again..
    I am confident that such could never happen here. O' wait a minute it just did....
    Lady had her head cut completely off ......
    O' wait, sorry that was "workplace violence" I see, government says so. No worries, be happy. -Tyr

30. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gaffer, aboutime thanked this post