Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default In Germany, Turkish Muslims Hope for Muslim Majority

Read more about it at: http://kkk.bz/?p=3585
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-07-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OMG we're going to have to bomb Berlin AGAIN.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Read more about it at: http://kkk.bz/?p=3585
    snip from yout link..

The survey also shows that labor migration is no longer the main reason why Turks immigrate to Germany; only one in five respondents said they had gone to Germany to look for work. Rather, the most important reason Turks gave for immigrating to Germany was to marry a partner who lived there. More than half of the Turkish women interviewed said they moved to Germany for that reason.
    {snip}
    In the area of hypothetical voting patterns, the vast majority (80%) of Turks surveyed say they would vote for leftwing or far-leftwing parties if they were able to vote in Germany. {snip}
    Almost all Turks surveyed (95%) said it is absolutely necessary for them to preserve their Turkish identity; in a sign indicating that efforts at integration have a long way to go, 62% said they would rather be around Turks than around Germans (in the 2010 survey, it was 40%). Only 39% of Turks said that Germans were trustworthy.
    {snip}
    Of those Turks surveyed, 72% believe that Islam is the only true religion (in the 2010 survey, it was 69%); 18% say Jews are inferior people and 10% say Christians are inferior.

The Islamists are taught to gain territory this way. To move in , set up areas that only their culture is allowed to grow, prosper and rule, then keep exspanding on that . We 've seen it in France and England done to great effect. It is a military type goal promoted by way of their religion! It is actually warfare without bullets and in that they are very clever. However it is not harmless nor is it natural. It is taught in their religion as a way to overcome the enemy. Britain has had his method worked on them for decades now and is suffering greatly from it , so much so that they will soon lose their culture completely and their nation.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    snip from yout link..

The survey also shows that labor migration is no longer the main reason why Turks immigrate to Germany; only one in five respondents said they had gone to Germany to look for work. Rather, the most important reason Turks gave for immigrating to Germany was to marry a partner who lived there. More than half of the Turkish women interviewed said they moved to Germany for that reason.
    {snip}
    In the area of hypothetical voting patterns, the vast majority (80%) of Turks surveyed say they would vote for leftwing or far-leftwing parties if they were able to vote in Germany. {snip}
    Almost all Turks surveyed (95%) said it is absolutely necessary for them to preserve their Turkish identity; in a sign indicating that efforts at integration have a long way to go, 62% said they would rather be around Turks than around Germans (in the 2010 survey, it was 40%). Only 39% of Turks said that Germans were trustworthy.
    {snip}
    Of those Turks surveyed, 72% believe that Islam is the only true religion (in the 2010 survey, it was 69%); 18% say Jews are inferior people and 10% say Christians are inferior.

The Islamists are taught to gain territory this way. To move in , set up areas that only their culture is allowed to grow, prosper and rule, then keep exspanding on that . We 've seen it in France and England done to great effect. It is a military type goal promoted by way of their religion! It is actually warfare without bullets and in that they are very clever. However it is not harmless nor is it natural. It is taught in their religion as a way to overcome the enemy. Britain has had his method worked on them for decades now and is suffering greatly from it , so much so that they will soon lose their culture completely and their nation.--Tyr
    I guess we could bomb London too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

There's just something about a KKK site that I find offensive. While there were links, I just couldn't bring myself to go that distance. I think I'll see what I can find from other sources.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've got to stop "those people" !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Why am I not surprised that tailfins is linking from a White Supremacist site? Though I am sure he is not the only openly bigoted member of DP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Rather recent and some overlap, but less than one would think:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-850607.html

08/17/2012 17.08.2012
    Immigration in Germany Young Turks Increasingly Favor Integration and Religion

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Muslims in Germany are fairly intelligent and well behaved. Primarily because the country does not handle intolerance. As long as you can handle your beer, you can party with the rest of the people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    There's just something about a KKK site that I find offensive. While there were links, I just couldn't bring myself to go that distance. I think I'll see what I can find from other sources.
    The link was provided by tailfins not I.
    MY COMMENT NOTED NOTHING ABOUT THE KKK.
    It did address a method that Islamists have used to great effect in France and even more so in Britain.

I care not were the truth comes from , if it's true thats what matters. I've never visited, used, linked that site myself. Myself, I dearly hate the KKK. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. FACT-TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    The link was provided by tailfins not I.
    MY COMMENT NOTED NOTHING ABOUT THE KKK.
    It did address a method that Islamists have used to great effect in France and even more so in Britain.

I care not were the truth comes from , if it's true thats what matters. I've never visited, used, linked that site myself. Myself, I dearly hate the KKK. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL. FACT-TYR
    I didn't quote anyone's post, I wasn't casting stones other than perhaps to kkk site.

I have to disagree to some extent regarding 'worthiness' of sites. I check my sources out for the most part. I've used left and right sites, but also check out the veracity. Habit from being trained in citing sources for research, but can think of worse habits.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Muslims in Germany are fairly intelligent and well behaved. Primarily because the country does not handle intolerance. As long as you can handle your beer, you can party with the rest of the people.
    They are only faking it until the perfect time comes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Why am I not surprised that tailfins is linking from a White Supremacist site? Though I am sure he is not the only openly bigoted member of DP.
    Are you that stupid? That was the whole point. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have been advocating provoking the bare minimum animosity from Muslims to achieve America's military objectives. Of course you being opposed to the US achieving its military objectives in the Middle East, would be too dense to understand a nuanced point of view.
    Last edited by tailfins; 10-07-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Rather recent and some overlap, but less than one would think:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-850607.html
    Some of your linked source appear to refute much of the info in the KKK source that tailfins gave.
    I found this interesting and it did include a rather sobering statistic that I will highlight as well .
    Increasingly Religious
    Overall, the survey released on Friday paints an image of a Turkish community in Germany that is split between a trend toward increased religiosity, particularly among the younger generations, and a desire to fit into German society. For example, whereas only 8 percent of those surveyed said they were in favor of purely Turkish-language elementary schools for children with Turkish backgrounds, 62 percent (up from 40 percent in 2010) said they prefer hanging out with fellow Turks.

In addition, even as the willingness to integrate appears to be on the rise, the number of those who identify Germany as their homeland appears to be dropping. Whereas 21 percent said they saw Germany as more of a homeland than Turkey in 2010, that number has now dropped to 15 percent. Furthermore, the number of those who say they plan to eventually return to Turkey has risen from 42 percent to 45 percent -- though the most common reasons given are a desire to spend one's retirement in Turkey and the considerably better weather there. Interestingly, however, it is the under-30 demographic that is most likely to identify Germany as their home -- the same group that appears to be growing increasingly religious. Fully 70 percent of those under 30 expressed a desire for more mosques in Germany, 15 percentage points higher than the average for all respondents. Seventy-two percent say that Islam is "the only true religion."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Are you that stupid? That was the whole point. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have been advocating the bare minimum animosity from Muslims to achieve America's military objectives.
    Sorry tailfins, I guess I was confusing you with tyr and aboutime. Which is a terrible slight, I know.
    And you are right, I haven't been paying attention. I try to avoid the Muslim hate threads. Which comprise about half of DP now.
    My apologies.