Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Suuuure. I'd be hard pressed to find one Christian claim that you don't take issue with.

Jim is right of course. You are always trying to denigrate Christian faith, and spread your ateististic views. Nothing new here.

The upside is, we still get the word out there, and your constant negativity gives us an opportunity to let our faith shine even brighter.
    Abbey. Actually. I rather enjoy hearing, and seeing what so-called Non-believers have to say when trying to defend THEMSELVES against the beliefs of others.

The great thing about My Faith, as a Proud Christian is. I have no reason to make excuses. Nor do I have any responsibility to defend my faith, or beliefs to someone who means nothing, can do nothing, and doesn't care anyhow.
    As a Christian. I know how people like Noir, and millions of others often, and happily try to destroy Christians like me, yet they defend others...such as those from the Muslim faith, who are sworn to Kill, and Destroy...what they call non-believers...as in Christians.

So. Being Lame, full of Hatred, Ignorance, and Stupidity is something MY Faith teaches..should be tolerated, and accepted. Primarily because. THOSE WHO WANT TO KILL US...as Christians. Happily practice the Bastardization of something they call A Peaceful Religion, in order to ignore, and abuse anyone who dares to ignore their Hatred.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cadet View Post
    James 4:17

Mathew 6:1-4

Colossians 3:17[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]

^I can play that game too.

Did you get SweetTarts or Tootsie Rolls when you won?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Did you get SweetTarts or Tootsie Rolls when you won?
    You are damn right i did!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Suuuure. I'd be hard pressed to find one Christian claim that you don't take issue with.

Jim is right of course. You are always trying to denigrate Christian faith, and spread your atheistic views. Nothing new here.

The upside is, we still get the word out there, and your constant negativity gives us an opportunity to let our faith shine even brighter.
    He condemns others for the splinter in their eye while he pretends that the log in his eye is a beauty mark.
    Atheists are usually combative and almost always wrong about everything. They think that they have found a great truth and then they stumble about trying to prove its both real and true. An impossible task when its neither. Their truth that there is no God consumes them and a great many of them recant when on their deathbeds. I have a feeling that Noir isnt bright enough to ever recant.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    He condemns others for the splinter in their eye while he pretends that the log in his eye is a beauty mark.
    Atheists are usually combative and almost always wrong about everything. They think that they have found a great truth and then they stumble about trying to prove its both real and true. An impossible task when its neither. Their truth that there is no God consumes them and a great many of them recant when on their deathbeds. I have a feeling that Noir isnt bright enough to ever recant.-Tyr
    "Almost always wrong about everything"
    I like that.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    "Almost always wrong about everything"
    I like that.
    Good, then maybe there is hope for you yet..-
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Good, then maybe there is hope for you yet..-
    I want to think so, but then I'm almost always wrong about everything so I reckon I'm better playing the odds and not thinking so (:
    Last edited by Noir; 10-15-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Ephesians 2:8-9
    I dont think anyone's saying otherwise.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

No real need to worry, or bother with the self-proclaimed Non-Believers. They spend more time trying to figure ways to convince themselves about not believing, than they do, actually being able to reason WHY they are non-believers.

If there is nothing to claim....As in, Does Not Exist. They have no purpose for anything.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

some christians sure seem like arrogant pricks. Everyone probably knows the type -

Christianity is nothing anyone can claim or proclaim - it's only defined by one's actions-driven-by-attitude. Sorta like homosexuality - or any other behaviour-based label. We are what we do; or, actually, what we do defines who we are.

Do you love people? I mean really love them in a pure and true sense? If so, you're following Christ. Do you berate those who bother you? Maybe you aren't as christian as you proclaim - nor as enlightened?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Do you love people? I mean really love them in a pure and true sense? If so, you're following Christ.
    Exactly. I think back to this phrase quite often:

Judge not, that ye be not judged

Meaning: Do not judge others if you do not want to be judged by others. Only God can judge. And we will eventually judge everyone.
    Do not judge by skin color, ethnic heritage, religious preference, sexual preference or physical stature before you judge yourself to be without sin. Let God be the judge of all his people. It is not your place.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

some christians sure seem like arrogant pricks. Everyone probably knows the type -

Christianity is nothing anyone can claim or proclaim - it's only defined by one's actions-driven-by-attitude. Sorta like homosexuality - or any other behaviour-based label. We are what we do; or, actually, what we do defines who we are.

Do you love people? I mean really love them in a pure and true sense? If so, you're following Christ. Do you berate those who bother you? Maybe you aren't as christian as you proclaim - nor as enlightened?
    Suffice it to say, this is exactly why i never go to church at home.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good to see you in here, young man! Don't be a stranger!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Good to see you in here, young man! Don't be a stranger!
    I'm always shocked by how many 'Christians' choose to disenfranchise so many Catholics. Some of your 'best friends.' Indeed, they are much more comfortable with others with no 'ties' to Jesus. Then again, they believe Catholics worship Mary.

Brings me back to the abuse of my childhood.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Exactly. I think back to this phrase quite often:

Judge not, that ye be not judged

Meaning: Do not judge others if you do not want to be judged by others. Only God can judge. And we will eventually judge everyone.
    Do not judge by skin color, ethnic heritage, religious preference, sexual preference or physical stature before you judge yourself to be without sin. Let God be the judge of all his people. It is not your place.
    Things like that may sound nice, but really, we have to judge. If we didn't, then nothing would be considered worthy of condemnation, so no, we should judge, and IMO we do it pretty well on the whole in westernised, liberal cultures.