Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Islamism is described by various sources as political. Politics guided by Islam. The vast majority of trouble hotspots in the world, Islamic countries or not are plagued by struggles for power, influence, land and resources. Apart from Salafi inspired Taliban, Al Qaeda or Boku Haram, nobody is being killed for their religion. Don't forget the Zionists either.

Back to the subject after the latest deflection....

Jaffa used to be covered in orchards where they grew Oranges. Since the Zionist invasion and ethnic cleansing, no Oranges are grown there any more.
    Sharia law is the political aspect of Islam codeified into laws and regulations that fit the perfection that is supposedly in the Koran. However Sharia law is absolutely and completely Anti-Constitutional and we as a nation must reject it totally.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....
    People fleeing a location long ago because they started trouble that they couldnt handle has been repeated many times throughout history and most of those times it did not involve Jews. It happens , people fight, somebody has to go! The losers leave. --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Psst...

Jaffa

Oranges

Zionist invasion....

jafar. You still can't be honest with any of us here. You and your hatred for those you call Zionists....only proves how much of a liar, and hate monger you are.
    You should apply for a position testing IED's in your own yard. Let us know how that works for you.

Before you BLOW YOURSELF up. Tell us why you bring your hatred here, and pretend to not hate Jews.
    You should also examine, and share what the word Zionist means..Honestly, of course.
    Last edited by aboutime; 10-27-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    jafar. You still can't be honest with any of us here. You and your hatred for those you call Zionists....only proves how much of a liar, and hate monger you are.
    You should apply for a position testing IED's in your own yard. Let us know how that works for you.
    He's made it abundantly clear that he supports groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which are terrorist organizations, over the Jews they are taught to hate from grade school. No point in getting into the mud with a someone like that, it's going to change nothing.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    He's made it abundantly clear that he supports groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which are terrorist organizations, over the Jews they are taught to hate from grade school. No point in getting into the mud with a someone like that, it's going to change nothing.

I know jimnyc. I know. I agree with you. But I do challenge jafar's endless needs to come here to spread his hate around, and I am expected to just remain like Obama. Appeasing, and Apologizing in attitude..rather than defending ALL OF US who do not believe as jafar does.

Yes. This is your forum. I respect you, and your wishes. But if we all stay quiet, and just play the game. Eventually. We all lose.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Before you BLOW YOURSELF up. Tell us why you bring your hatred here, and pretend to not hate Jews.
    You should also examine, and share what the word Zionist means..Honestly, of course.
    Jafar wasnt born into Islam, therefore he feels that he must prove himself to his fellow muslims.
    He must defend Islam and be vocal about it. His attitude towards the constant attacks heaped upon the jews is that they richly deserve it. Such blindness to reality of the situation indicates a total brainwashing IMHO. Thus he is muslim thru and thru.

100% muslim and proud of it, right Jafar?

By the way Jafar, did you notice that I changed my tagline, no more jumping? Priorities baby, priorities..--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-27-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The arabs of jaffa were told by the other arab countries that there was a war coming and it was best that they get out. They were told the Jews would kill them if they didn't, and that they would be caught in the cross fire. Those that left became refugees and were not allowed into countries like jordan, syria or egypt. Those that stayed became Israeli citizens with full rights and live there today. There's real history and then there's arab history.

I don't think jafar even understands the meaning of the word zionist.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    The arabs of jaffa were told by the other arab countries that there was a war coming and it was best that they get out. They were told the Jews would kill them if they didn't, and that they would be caught in the cross fire. Those that left became refugees and were not allowed into countries like jordan, syria or egypt. Those that stayed became Israeli citizens with full rights and live there today. There's real history and then there's arab history.

I don't think jafar even understands the meaning of the word zionist.
    Gaffer. That is why I asked him if he knew what it meant. People like jafar have some kind of superiority complex they have adopted, merely because they feel more qualified to Judge others with their hatred, and ignorance. Almost daring everyone else to disagree with them. Which...we all know. Causes them to lie, and pretend they observe, and obey the Peaceful aspects of their religion that has been shredded down to a jihad instruction manual.

It's almost like trying to negotiate Racism with Jesse Jackson. The second you attempt to bring up the topic...if you are not a Black person. He instantly accuses you of being a Racist. Which ceases all further discussions....because YOU are a Racist for daring to talk about it.
    So, this is for them.