Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar. Just admit it. YOU ARE A HATE FILLED SLOB.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-a.../jaffa/history

History

<!-- OVERVIEW TAG -->Founded, according to the Old Testament, by Japheth, in the wake of the famed flood that shot his father Noah to fame, Jaffa came to prominence as a port during the time of Solomon. The King of the Israelites lost the town in 1468 BC to the Egyptians, whose soldiers made their surprise entry hidden in clay pots.
    The tides of Islam swept over the port in the 8th century, to be repelled briefly during the time of the Crusader conquests. From that time on, Jaffa remained in Muslim hands until the British General Allenby drove out the Turks in 1917. Jews had lived here since at least 1840 and by the end of the century, Jaffa had become a major gateway for boatloads of arriving immigrants. There were tensions between the new arrivals and the existing Arab community and, in 1921, these boiled over into full-blown anti-Jewish riots. The riots were to recur every few years until the decisive fighting of 1948, which saw the defeat and subsequent flight of the majority of Jaffa’s Arab population, leaving the ancient town in Jewish hands.
    Since that time, Jaffa has been extensively renovated and developed as that perennial Israeli favourite – an artists’ quarter, with attendant galleries, craftshops and cafés.

Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/israel-a...#ixzz29i7TEN00
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    It's history, not hate. Hate is what the zionists did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

History

<!-- OVERVIEW TAG -->Founded, according to the Old Testament, by Japheth, in the wake of the famed flood that shot his father Noah to fame, Jaffa came to prominence as a port during the time of Solomon. The King of the Israelites lost the town in 1468 BC to the Egyptians, whose soldiers made their surprise entry hidden in clay pots.
    The tides of Islam swept over the port in the 8th century, to be repelled briefly during the time of the Crusader conquests. From that time on, Jaffa remained in Muslim hands until the British General Allenby drove out the Turks in 1917. Jews had lived here since at least 1840 and by the end of the century, Jaffa had become a major gateway for boatloads of arriving immigrants. There were tensions between the new arrivals and the existing Arab community and, in 1921, these boiled over into full-blown anti-Jewish riots. The riots were to recur every few years until the decisive fighting of 1948, which saw the defeat and subsequent flight of the majority of Jaffa’s Arab population, leaving the ancient town in Jewish hands.
    Since that time, Jaffa has been extensively renovated and developed as that perennial Israeli favourite – an artists’ quarter, with attendant galleries, craftshops and cafés.

Are you quoting some of that zionist propaganda referred to in the film? Did you even watch it?

The idea that Palestine was an underdeveloped dustbowl until the Jews arrived is ludicrous. There are photos to prove it wrong.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post

Are you quoting some of that zionist propaganda referred to in the film? Did you even watch it?

The idea that Palestine was an underdeveloped dustbowl until the Jews arrived is ludicrous. There are photos to prove it wrong.
    I guess that shows the extreme cost of reparations. How to you compare leaders like Netanyahu who say there is no place in Israel for racism and the US chest thumpers paranoid about Sharia law that go as far as arson and discrimination to prove their point?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

haha, you are just mad becaue the Jews improve the living conditions for the native population everywhere they go. Just like the BRITS DID.. Jealousy is a well cultivated and greatly embraced virtue with muslims. And why not, for it stirs them to violence which is the primary tool the religion uses.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha, you are just mad becaue the Jews improve the living conditions for the native population everywhere they go.
    Tell that to the people living in West Bank and Gaza.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with the OP, and haven't even clicked on the link. But can we please tone down the hate and at least contribute to a thread if we are going to post. Thanks!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with the OP, and haven't even clicked on the link. But can we please tone down the hate and at least contribute to a thread if we are going to post. Thanks!
    jimnyc. I'd be very happy to tone down any hatred you think I have used. I don't see using the truth as hate.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Not Israel's fault they choose to play the victim and not advance themselves. Billions they have spent on attacking Israel instead of attempting to prosper by work and due diligence! They put all thier energy into hate.. they deserve no better..-Tyr

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pardon me for asking
    But I want to TRY to understand why a few Americans are very outraged over Israel and the history of what the United nations did.

Generally you can tell what the person is aimng at by what they leave out.

For instance, it is common when one nation goes to war with another, that the winner takes the spoils.

Due to acts by the UN, aka the world, right or wrong, they turned land over to the Jews that the in general nomads of Palestine did not want to happen.

Almost as fast as the UN set this up, the Arabs went to war. They then fled.

Leaving the Jews the spoils.

I have no clue whom or what can change this today. The Arabs tried several times and failed.

I suggest they stop trying and failing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Not Israel's fault they choose to play the victim and not advance themselves. Billions they have spent on attacking Israel instead of attempting to prosper by work and due diligence! They put all thier energy into hate.. they deserve no better..-Tyr
    jafar. Since you despise, and tend to pretend Not to hate Jews so much here. How bout YOU go to the West Bank, and tell them how much you want them to become Peaceful, and to stop attacking Israel with rockets?

See if they agree with you, and convince them to Accept Peace instead of Fighting that will improve their way of life, and help them live longer as well.

You said the Main Stream Press didn't give you a chance. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. Do it, and prove how your Religion of Peace really means that.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

History

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ^^^^^^ Jafar, can you read it this time???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

jafar. Since you despise, and tend to pretend Not to hate Jews so much here. How bout YOU go to the West Bank, and tell them how much you want them to become Peaceful, and to stop attacking Israel with rockets?

See if they agree with you, and convince them to Accept Peace instead of Fighting that will improve their way of life, and help them live longer as well.

You said the Main Stream Press didn't give you a chance. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. Do it, and prove how your Religion of Peace really means that.
    They would most likely tell me that they will stop fighting back when the Jewish "settlers" stop attacking them, destroying their orchards and livelihoods and stealing their homes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ^^^^^^ Jafar, can you read it this time???
    Stern Gang, Haganah... etc.... Yeh I know all about the Zionist invasion.
    Last edited by jafar00; 10-20-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Yes, Jafar, I genuinely felt motivated to 'thank' you for your post. After all, it gave me the first good laugh I've had today (.. though, where I am, the day is as yet young ...).

Jafar ... tell me. Just how comfortable DO you think people should be made to feel, when those people vote TERRORISTS (.. yes, also Muslims ..) into GOVERNMENT, then proceed to show themselves willing to support rocket-launchers aimed at Israel in their backyards ?????

Do you think it's Israel's duty to be kind and considerate, always, to those whose fervent desire is to see Israel destroyed ???

Check out Hamas's Charter. Here, study this link ...

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www....s/charter.html

... and tell me (a) they're not filled with murderous hatreds, and (b) intent on backing it up with sheer, bigoted bloodlust.

Emerge from reading this stuff, Jafar, and try telling me that 'Islam is a religion of peace'. I mean, really, do so ...

I could do with my second laugh of the day ...

Oh, as an afterthought, I thought I'd post this merest snippet from the link, Jafar. Prepare to respond with some comic counterpoint of yours ...

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas

Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.
    Sort of gives you a 'warm, fuzzy feeling'. Doesn't it, Jafar ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-20-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!