Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Yes, Jafar, I genuinely felt motivated to 'thank' you for your post. After all, it gave me the first good laugh I've had today (.. though, where I am, the day is as yet young ...).

Jafar ... tell me. Just how comfortable DO you think people should be made to feel, when those people vote TERRORISTS (.. yes, also Muslims ..) into GOVERNMENT, then proceed to show themselves willing to support rocket-launchers aimed at Israel in their backyards ?????

Do you think it's Israel's duty to be kind and considerate, always, to those whose fervent desire is to see Israel destroyed ???

Check out Hamas's Charter. Here, study this link ...

http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www....s/charter.html

... and tell me (a) they're not filled with murderous hatreds, and (b) intent on backing it up with sheer, bigoted bloodlust.

Emerge from reading this stuff, Jafar, and try telling me that 'Islam is a religion of peace'. I mean, really, do so ...

I could do with my second laugh of the day ...

Oh, as an afterthought, I thought I'd post this merest snippet from the link, Jafar. Prepare to respond with some comic counterpoint of yours ...

Sort of gives you a 'warm, fuzzy feeling'. Doesn't it, Jafar ?
    Methinks that Jafar tries to hide much of his hardside here in order to project the image of a very peaceful, sociable and rational muslim. Which he may even wish to be but Islam does not allow that unless its used to deceive infidels. Instead within the religion its followers are commanded to be slavishly obedient and filled with hatred for all that is not part of Islam. Remember what obama said, "In the end I will always come down on the side of Islam." That was his giving info to muslims why he played the other part== in order to advance into power here. Deception is a very much used tool by muslims--all of them!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Methinks that Jafar tries to hide much of his hardside here in order to project the image of a very peaceful, sociable and rational muslim. Which he may even wish to be but Islam does not allow that unless its used to deceive infidels. Instead within the religion its followers are commanded to be slavishly obedient and filled with hatred for all that is not part of Islam. Remember what obama said, "In the end I will always come down on the side of Islam." That was his giving info to muslims why he played the other part== in order to advance into power here. Deception is a very much used tool by muslims--all of them!--Tyr
    Thanks, Tyr, well said.

I'd like Obama's loyalty to Islam to come back and haunt him in the final days of his campaigning, and for it to be a prime (though of course far from the ONLY) reason for his failing to win a second Presidential term.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Thanks, Tyr, well said.

I'd like Obama's loyalty to Islam to come back and haunt him in the final days of his campaigning, and for it to be a prime (though of course far from the ONLY) reason for his failing to win a second Presidential term.
    That will not happen. They have succeeded in making the birth issue and muslim issue off limits. Not just obama and his side but high ups in the Republican party have refused to admit his true birth place. His grandmother declared that she saw him born there and she has never been to Hawaii. Even the issue of his multiple names which have been verified has not been used nor his foriegn exchange student status in college.
    ALL THIS SECRECY POINTS TO JUST ONE CONCLUSION. ITS BAD AND HE KNOWS IT WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM..
    Only the globalists have the power and the inclination to promote him and pull this off. He has rewarded them with multiple billions going to places they chose. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

That will not happen. They have succeeded in making the birth issue and muslim issue off limits. Not just obama and his side but high ups in the Republican party have refused to admit his true birth place. His grandmother declared that she saw him born there and she has never been to Hawaii. Even the issue of his multiple names which have been verified has not been used nor his foriegn exchange student status in college.
    ALL THIS SECRECY POINTS TO JUST ONE CONCLUSION. ITS BAD AND HE KNOWS IT WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM..
    Only the globalists have the power and the inclination to promote him and pull this off. He has rewarded them with multiple billions going to places they chose. -Tyr
    More than disqualify him, surely ? There must surely be consequences to any revelation that a President had ever gained then sustained his position fraudulently !

But still, he's on record on the Islam issue. It should still receive its proper attention .. and effect. That's not to say it will, I expect you're right .. but it should.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deception is a great tool used by most modern countries in the world including the US.

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Deception is a great tool used by most modern countries in the world including the US.
    'Great tool' .. how, exactly ? If you intend a specific point, can you provide context ?

If meant more generally ... you're saying that lies are 'good' ? Is that it ?

Judging by past form, I suspect you'll not answer me with appropriate directness or detail. Happy to be proved wrong, though ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

'Great tool' .. how, exactly ? If you intend a specific point, can you provide context ?

If meant more generally ... you're saying that lies are 'good' ? Is that it ?

Judging by past form, I suspect you'll not answer me with appropriate directness or detail. Happy to be proved wrong, though ...
    Deal in secretive ways. Countries spy on each other all the time and engage in propaganda, black ops and disinformation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Deal in secretive ways. Countries spy on each other all the time and engage in propaganda, black ops and disinformation.
    The NYC bombing was thwarted via deception.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

.. OK. I note your description of what you've had in mind.

So, Dilloduck, you had this in mind to compare against Islam's own capacity for deceptiveness - surely meaning (and if not, why think of drawing the parallel ?) that your description is an equivalent.

Now, tell me why Islam would need to act in accordance with the thinking and the methodology YOU describe. Islam SPIES ? Islam engages in PROPAGANDA ? Islam ever considers 'black ops' and 'disinformation' ?

However much (or however little) - in order to want to now wriggle OUT of that comparison - you might now be tempted to say the comparison YOU've drawn doesn't apply ... what you are REALLY describing is a power, or force, acting as a nation would. With competing nations, armed, potentially hostile, playing political games, much of it concerned with dodgy dealing, misdirection, hostile gamesmanship, some of it at least intended to do great harm.

BUT, it's a curious way for A RELIGION to behave, or think, now isn't it ?

I see but only one way of viewing a religion that would happily use such methods .. one thinking it appropriate. Such a religion must want to compete for dominance. To drive ahead, by fair means OR FOUL, AND NOT CARING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE, can only mean that the chief driving force is dominance and conquest. And, if - as MUST BE THE CASE - MORALITY ISN'T A CONSTRAINING FACTOR, then that makes it a religion capable of ANYTHING.

This is exactly what we see, though, isn't it ? A religion spawning terrorism, where its followers exult in the harm done in the name of that religion. And this, folks, is all a very far cry from any 'religion of peace' that Islam advertises itself as being.

Still ... 'propaganda', 'disinformation' ... you said it yourself, Dilloduck. Each accounts for the fiction of 'peacefulness'. The reality is something we periodically suffer, at the hands of conquest-driven savages.

Dilloduck, I thank you for your insight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Missileman View Post
    The NYC bombing was thwarted via deception.
    And thwarted nonetheless. This man came to the country looking to create a terrorist cell, and looking to create a monster attack. This didn't happen. I don't see how it was deception, other than the FBI making the nitwit think he was about to blow up a real bomb.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And thwarted nonetheless. This man came to the country looking to create a terrorist cell, and looking to create a monster attack. This didn't happen. I don't see how it was deception, other than the FBI making the nitwit think he was about to blow up a real bomb.
    We make a big mistake letting muslims come in here on student visas. They are at war with us and everyone of them is a potential fighter for Jihad.-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The bad guy was DECEIVED into thinking he was dealing with genuine Al Quaida operative and DECEIVED into thinking he was playing with real explosives. I can't believe there's even an argument about that. And in case someone thinks otherwise, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I was only pointing out an example of our government employing deception.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The bad guy was DECEIVED into thinking he was dealing with genuine Al Quaida operative and DECEIVED into thinking he was playing with real explosives. I can't believe there's even an argument about that. And in case someone thinks otherwise, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I was only pointing out an example of our government employing deception.
    We agree then. That was my bad, I thought you were implying that it wasn't a big deal that they made into one.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ya gotta watch what you say here. Deceptive people are everywhere.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Ya gotta watch what you say here. Deceptive people are everywhere.
    ... which is what you've already pointed out, Dilloduck ...

... and Islam is a driving force encouraging a lot more of the same. For a purpose. A self-serving purpose.
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-21-2012 at 06:15 PM.