Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I never thought you would come out with something similar to those violently protesting against insulting films about Islam. Now you understand how some of us may feel about constant insults against our faith.
    Solid principles transcend feelings. My God is big and powerful enough to deal with blasphemy, apparently yours is not. The United States has an inalienable right to freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Inalienable means inalienable.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would like to get a bunch other folks together, we all have one of those Super Soakers filled with unine, have the max pressure on each Soaker, and let we all really do piss on them

So what if the cops step in? It would be worth the fine to do that to these vermin
    Last edited by red states rule; 10-21-2012 at 08:01 AM.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I fing it interesting that no one has pointed out that equating the actions of an individual at a funeral (an emotionally charged event to begin with) to the far more heinous actions executed regularly by a significant number of members of a major religion is disingenuous at best. It is also clear that a some posters have no conept of what "freedom of speech" means or what that right truly implies.

Personally, I find the entire idea that disagreeing with the tenants of a religion (any religion) is punishable by death more than just silly but it is also dangerous to freedom loving peoples anywhere on the planet. It was abhorent when the Romans persecuted Christians, it was abhorent when Christians persecuted pagans and Jews and it is abhorent now when Muslims espouse the same belief.

I fully expect that the soldier will face legal prosecution and pay the price for his actions. In the Muslim world, the soldier would have been justified in hacking off the head of as many members of the church in question as he could get his hands on. Not only would the soldier have been justified (according to some posters here) but admired as a hero by many. The disparity in views is glaringly obvious and very disconcerting in it's implications.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I fing it interesting that no one has pointed out that equating the actions of an individual at a funeral (an emotionally charged event to begin with) to the far more heinous actions executed regularly by a significant number of members of a major religion is disingenuous at best. It is also clear that a some posters have no conept of what "freedom of speech" means or what that right truly implies.

Personally, I find the entire idea that disagreeing with the tenants of a religion (any religion) is punishable by death more than just silly but it is also dangerous to freedom loving peoples anywhere on the planet. It was abhorent when the Romans persecuted Christians, it was abhorent when Christians persecuted pagans and Jews and it is abhorent now when Muslims espouse the same belief.

I fully expect that the soldier will face legal prosecution and pay the price for his actions. In the Muslim world, the soldier would have been justified in hacking off the head of as many members of the church in question as he could get his hands on. Not only would the soldier have been justified (according to some posters here) but admired as a hero by many. The disparity in views is glaringly obvious and very disconcerting in it's implications.
    CSM, if it was up to me the soldier would get a promotion for what he did. The Westboro pigs got off lucky since the bastard stomping on the flag was able to walk away under his own power

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I never thought you would come out with something similar to those violently protesting against insulting films about Islam. Now you understand how some of us may feel about constant insults against our faith.
    Sure, I see the similarities between soldiers at a funeral getting upset with protestors - at the funeral. Compare that to Muslims around the world killing innocent people and having raging riots, chanting "death to America", that's an entire nation in case you don't understand - over a film that no one is forced to watch, and has nothing to do with America, or the innocent people the animals are killing. Sure, I can see the connection!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I am a little surprised that the Patriot Guard wasn't there to get in on it. They have done a fine job in screening the families of fallen heroes from these Wesboro psuedo-religious scum.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k56_o9XRQFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WiccanLiberal View Post
    I am a little surprised that the Patriot Guard wasn't there to get in on it. They have done a fine job in screening the families of fallen heroes from these Wesboro psuedo-religious scum.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k56_o9XRQFQ" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
    Thanks - , they are indeed a truly awe inspiring group of caring people. The man was right , no grieving family should have to hear or see the Westboro group of disrespectful scum.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Here's something Westboro can't stop without a fight:
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Here's something Westboro can't stop without a fight:
    Thanks for that video..---
    Why doesnt our media highlight and promote such dedicated individuals that show such kindness and patriotism?
    Why wouldnt obama and corrupt crew be inviting that man to the Whitehouse?
    Both answers are so very revealing!
    Vote the scum out!!!!--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sure, I see the similarities between soldiers at a funeral getting upset with protestors - at the funeral. Compare that to Muslims around the world killing innocent people and having raging riots, chanting "death to America", that's an entire nation in case you don't understand - over a film that no one is forced to watch, and has nothing to do with America, or the innocent people the animals are killing. Sure, I can see the connection!
    Not a dead horse remains unbeaten in this reply.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So you are no better than those who rioted when Muslims were insulted.
    There's an obvious difference.....this soldier only attacked the person who was stomping on the flag......not some unrelated person thousands of miles away......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Thanks for that video..---
    Why doesnt our media highlight and promote such dedicated individuals that show such kindness and patriotism?
    Why wouldnt obama and corrupt crew be inviting that man to the Whitehouse?
    Both answers are so very revealing!
    Vote the scum out!!!!--Tyr

Tyr. The MSM isn't in much of a Pro-America mood these days, when their One, and Only Beloved Obama has been striving to remove such information that appears to be Anti-Obama from the public view.

As for inviting that man to the White House. He's not a partisan kind of guy. Just an American, willing to do what Obama and company can't, and won't do. Remember. Obama sends out FORM LETTERS to the parents and families of Americans this man is Honoring.

Need we say anything more?
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    And yet it was on topic with my reply to Jafar, who made a direct comparison to the Westboro group protesting and people acting in response, to Muslims acting in response to something that upset them. So if you want to enter a thread yourself, reply OFF topic, and only to me, save yourself the time, no need to make an ass out of yourself when everyone already knows you're an ass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Including you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Including you!

Gabby. So now. You are telling us. Your first name is "MR. ED"?
    So, this is for them.