Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Obama's Bogus Zip Code Fundraising Problem

Desperate people do desperate things. Obama is damn near broke and is losing the election so do whatever has to be done to bring in more money

Three weeks ago, I brought you a story about President Obama's illegal foreign campaign money loophole. As a refresher, President Obama's campaign donation website does not have basic, industry standard security measures to prevent fraud and foreign donations according to a report done by the Government Accountability Institute [GAI].

Now, GAI is out with a second report examining reported financial contribution data on the Federal Election Commission website and to "determine the effectiveness of campaign anti-fraud security tools in weeding out online donations made using incomplete or inaccurate zip code entries" for both the 2012 Romney and Obama campaign donation websites. The report also examined 2008 election cycle sites.

In order to prevent this type of fraud, campaigns install an AVS or address verification system on their donation sites to process credit card transactions. The latest GAI report shows "the presense of large sums of donations without such basic address information suggests that some campaigns are using looser security settings than others."

Although both the Romney and Obama campaigns showed fraud, GAI found the Obama campaign had a much higher amount.
    -During calendar year 2012, the Obama campaign received at least $2,983,854.78 from donors who did not submit a zip code, or submitted one that do not exist.
    -During calendar year 2012, the Romney campaign received at least $244,287.01 from donors who did not submit a zip code, or submitted one that do not exist.
    The same thing happened in the 2008 election cycle.
    -During calendar year 2008, the Obama campaign received at least $2,778,808.97 from donors who did not submit a zip code, or submitted one that do not exist.
    -During calendar year 2008, the McCain campaign received at least $431,046.00 from donors who did not submit a zip code, or submitted one that do not exist.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...aising_problem

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

As I mentioned in another thread like this. This is what we all can do to help Obama.

send him this......monomony.jpg
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I feel so sorry for Obama. All that hope and chnage has faded, he is now fighting for his political llfe, and he is running up his campaign debt in a feeble atttempt to reverse the Romney surge

The Obama campaign’s monthly FEC report for October has revealed that Obama for America took out a $15 million loan from Bank of America back in September. Due to be paid back on November 14– just eight days after the election– the report says the campaign will be paying a 2.5% interest rate plus the current Libor rate.

Many are asking why the first campaign that pledged to raise a billion dollars needs a last-minute $15 million loan, but Twitter users appear content to draw similarities between the campaign, and the presidency.

“[President Obama] seems to accumulate debt with everything he touches,” one Twitter user wrote. Others jokingly said they were “shocked” that a president who oversaw the downgrade of the U.S. credit rating couldn’t oversee a campaign budget.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/repo...nk-of-america/

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    I feel so sorry for Obama. All that hope and chnage has faded, he is now fighting for his political llfe, and he is running up his campaign debt in a feeble atttempt to reverse the Romney surge

I honestly do not care about Obama's debt. His Bank of America loan recently. Told me, and should have told every other American. How Obama is borrowing...BORROWED money from BOA, that is actually American Taxpayer Dollars, being used Illegally, and against ALL Election Rules...technically....Obama is breaking ALL THE RULES...with....OUR MONEY!
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I honestly do not care about Obama's debt. His Bank of America loan recently. Told me, and should have told every other American. How Obama is borrowing...BORROWED money from BOA, that is actually American Taxpayer Dollars, being used Illegally, and against ALL Election Rules...technically....Obama is breaking ALL THE RULES...with....OUR MONEY!
    You have it brass backwards sir. When it comes to people like Obama and his followers (like Gabby) all money belongs to the government. The money you take home in your pay checks or retirement check - is due to the compassion of the government

In the world of libs, jsut because you eanred that money does not give you the right to keep it

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    You have it brass backwards sir. When it comes to people like Obama and his followers (like Gabby) all money belongs to the government. The money you take home in your pay checks or retirement check - is due to the compassion of the government

In the world of libs, jsut because you eanred that money does not give you the right to keep it

That reminds me of when Obama said "They didn't build that!"

Now it applies to Our Money, when he says "They didn't earn that!"
    So, this is for them.