Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post

Well, I LOVE the new hair!
    D'aw ^,^
    My gf likes it too, but my Grandmothers reaction was more along the lines of "For Jesus's sake would you look at that hair!"
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

Is that all you noticed, Noir? I noticed you managed not to stutter while you told all of us about that.

Who cares what you noticed? Do you really think the other, more than 310 Million other Americans who never visit this Forum, noticed what you said here?
    I couldn't give two monkeys for the other 300 million+.
    You noticed, that's all that matters. (:
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vote for whomever you wish. But don't tell me I am wrong for choosing my candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    So, bombing hell out of born and unborn babies is better than aborting babies and voting for Romney is better because he favors the latter? (strawman)

So, even though the 9th amendment guarantees rights to people as long as they don’t infringe any right of other people and the 14th amendment guarantees equal protection of the law and the Constitution doesn’t give any power to the federal government to decide what a marriage contract is, voting for Romney is a good idea because he is opposed to Constitutional guarantees? (Other than tax policy, along with the DOMA, the Feds are not involved with marriage)(also, Romney is not opposed to the constitution)

So, voting for Romney is a good idea because Republicans have a stellar track record at controlling the national debt? (Put this into context. When Bush ran up the debt, and per the Obama line of thinking, federal spending boosts the economy, all we heard from democrats as they added billions of debt using parliamentary rules is that more debt is bad. LOL I may be one of the few that actually studied the Bush budgets and noticed that by the time Congress got done, the actual end budget was always boosted by congress. Make no mistake, the Democrats did it to hurt Bush IMO No president even with adjustments to the dollar, spends remotely as much as Obama has. Practicing his voo doo brand of economics.)

So, since Israel decided to create their nation smack dab in the middle of their sworn enemies, it’s a good idea to vote for Romney because he’ll defend Israel with “America’s” blood and treasure?
    The UN did it. (create Israel) Israel was attacked right away and won that war. Romney has never said he plans to send troops there. Any who has lived to be as old as I am knows of the wars that the Arabs have fought with Israel and how easy it has been for the Arabs to suffer defeat. They don't need our help.)

So, it’s a great idea to vote for Romney/Ryan because the “Ryan Plan” balances the federal budget in 30 years even though 15 different Congresses will have their say about that every 2 years?
    Obama has done so much damage that you may be making a good point. I would love to point out that if you can get almost all of the out of work 23 million back to work, their contribution to the economy overall will produce a lot more revenue to the Feds. Even if they don't pay a dime more in income taxes, their spending drives up the incomes of others who will pay those income taxes.

Looks like several reasons to NOT vote for Romney or Obama to me, I voted for Gary Johnson.
    Why did you bother to vote? Remember when people such as you cast a vote for Ross Perot? Did that help them at all?

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    D'aw ^,^
    My gf likes it too, but my Grandmothers reaction was more along the lines of "For Jesus's sake would you look at that hair!"
    Are you actually an Athiest?

Does your GF ever shout out, OH GOD!!!

Maybe you need to rethink that then.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post

Are you actually an Athiest?

Does your GF ever shout out, OH GOD!!!

Maybe you need to rethink that then.
    Yup, a real, living, breathing athiest (:

As I'm sure she does, but I don't understand what ya mean...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No problem

After you die you will understand and in the meantime I will pray for your soul Noir

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You know the kook left is starting to see the election slip away when they freak out on their little listened radio show

Enjoy Sgt Schultz damn near stroking out as he screams at women for trending toward Mitt

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" height="299" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/117687" frameBorder="0" width="370" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

How about

L S E
    1 2
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When she screams out loud, OH GOD, maybe she thinks you are GOD. Certainly though being the true non believer, you explain to her in stern terms, HEY BABY, der aint no god.

BTW, sorry to find out your barber moved so far away from you that you missed his services.

I admit to having let myself go like you did more than one time.
    Last edited by Robert A Whit; 10-22-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

D'aw ^,^
    Grandmom is just nervous 'cause you have that tousled, "I was just in bed with someone" look.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You take issue with both Romney and Obama. You know your candidate WON'T win. And yet somehow want us to think YOU won't be disappointed on election day? That's comical.
    Since I’m perfectly accepting of the fact that my favored candidate cannot win, why would I be disappointed when he doesn’t?

You see Jimmy, I totally understand the rigged duopoly dictatorship political system. I don’t give a squat about WINNING because only the corrupt can win in a corrupt political system, Thus my vote is always based solely on PRINCIPLE and my desire to make a protest statement.

After the election I’ll still be a proud principled person having made a peaceful protest, but those who have voted for the corrupt status-quo will surely be disappointed if their half of the duopoly loses, and those who voted for the winning half of the duopoly’s status-quo will very soon after the election also be disappointed when they realize what they’ve done.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and again and expecting a different result." (Albert Einstein)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vote for whomever you wish. But don't tell me I am wrong for choosing my candidate.
    “Your” vote is yours to decide right or wrong, just don’t blame me for your mistake, I voted for Gary Johnson.
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and again and expecting a different result." (Albert Einstein)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert A Whit View Post
    Why did you bother to vote? Remember when people such as you cast a vote for Ross Perot? Did that help them at all?
    You betcha! If we remember correctly, Ross Perot’s campaign agenda was the deficits and national debt. He made Clinton and Bush One look like morons in the debates when he pressed the debt issue, especially when he was accused of not having governing “experience” and he replied, “you’re right, I don’t have any experience at running up trillions of dollars of debt.”

The moral of my rant here is the fact that even though Clinton won the election, and Republicans controlled most of the Congress for much of the Clinton watch, they balanced the budget, thus THE NATION was helped a plenty at least until the crooks determined that the revelation of their corrupt spending habits, deficits and debt as revealed by Perot had blown over and the nation had forgotten about it and they started their spending spree all over again and put it on steroids.

Anyhow, I vote for constitutional principles whenever a candidate makes my ballot who has shown to be a constitutionalist. Otherwise when none like that appear, I don’t vote it just encourages the bastards.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    “Your” vote is yours to decide right or wrong, just don’t blame me for your mistake, I voted for Gary Johnson.
    There you go again, implying I might be voting "wrong".
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey