Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Biden Says GOP Has ‘Bullets … Aimed at You,’ Confuses Afghanistan and Iran

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...stan-and-iran/

Vice President Joe Biden used controversial language to describe the GOP agenda in an exchange with an audience member in Las Vegas Thursday.

Biden referenced “Young Guns,” the book the Republican vice presidential nominee, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., co-wrote with House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., and Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., in his speech to union workers at the Culinary Academy of Las Vegas Events Center.

“They have guns but no bullets,” a member of the crowd shouted.

“Unfortunately, the bullets are aimed at you,” Biden replied, pointing at the man who had spoken and prompting laughter from the audience.
    Anyone else remember the Gabby Giffords shooting? How the liberal news media blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting because of her rhetoric?

Well, I remember. I guess this is just one more example.... one of a legion of examples of double standards in this election.

Moving along, the following is strictly for your entertainment:

“How many of you know someone who served in Iraq or Iran?” Biden asked the audience.

In reply, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid raised his hand.

“How many of you know someone who has been injured or lost in Iraq or Iran?” Biden asked again. “Well, let me tell you something. We owe … these families more than we can ever pay them.”

As Biden continued, it became clear that rather than referring to a secret war, he had mixed up “Iran” and “Afghanistan.”
    Mama Jeffro: Jeeeeh-froooo! What's going on down there? What's that smell?
    Jeffro: Nothing ma! Me and Lorenzo are practicing our Turkish oil wrestling.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...stan-and-iran/

Anyone else remember the Gabby Giffords shooting? How the liberal news media blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting because of her rhetoric?

Well, I remember. I guess this is just one more example.... one of a legion of examples of double standards in this election.

Moving along, the following is strictly for your entertainment:
    His boss mixed up how manY states he wanted to -RULE- OVER!= 57..
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Does anyone recognize how STUPID BIDEN sounds? If anyone in Washington, or even here on the Internet said such a thing...USING THE WORD Bullets...as Joe did.

People would be screaming, and dialing the numbers for the FBI Office, or SECRET SERVICE....claiming the person who used the word BULLETS....was making threats against either Obama, or Biden.

Son of a Gun (if I dare use that phrase). It's a wonder I didn't realize.....I used the word BULLET, and BULLETS my self. Right here in this post.

NOTE: ( would everyone please PRETEND...you didn't see me say those words?) Thank you.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, you cannot expect Biden and Obama can talk about the last 4 years while they were in charge

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan