Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Reuters reveals damning emails about Libya....

This is probably not the news Obama was looking for two weeks before the election.....
    (Reuters) - Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
    I predict this does not end well for the administration.....
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...89N02C20121024
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I predict that this helps end this administration
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Candy Crowley is getting ready to sing on behalf of the Obama campaign

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NBC picked it up this morning.....something new I don't think was ever pointed out before....
    The first email, timed at 4:05 p.m. Washington time - or 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 20-30 minutes after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission allegedly began - carried the subject line "U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" and the notation "SBU", meaning "Sensitive But Unclassified."
    The text said the State Department's regional security office had reported that the diplomatic mission in Benghazi was "under attack. Embassy in Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well."
    wouldn't 10pm local time have been an odd moment for a public riot over a movie to have started?.......not to mention a riot of 20 armed men is unusual.......
    ...full immersion.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I see value in Romney's decision not to bring this up in the debate. It's getting aired by others and Romney comes off as above being an attack dog.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

How many more Lies will we now begin to hear from the Obama camp in defending all of the Lies they have told over the last month?

This will only result in the creation of more Obama lies, where he will again BLAME Romney for the deaths of the Ambassador, and three other Americans.

Sadly. The typically, perpetually uninformed, under-educated Americans who voted for Obama the first time will do the same thing again as well.

Misery loves company. So Obama has lot's of Company.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Another picture that says it all, in just one word:

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Very interesting that this is playing so big.

I would not have expected it.

But it shows that there IS a concerted effort to play down terrorist attacks everywhere in the world, including here in this country, and rename them to "criminalize" them but not call them terrorism.

Needs analysis. What is going on here? Something wrong, I suspect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post

But it shows that there IS a concerted effort to play down terrorist attacks everywhere in the world, including here in this country, and rename them to "criminalize" them but not call them terrorism.

You nailed it, Mundame. It is the down-playing that I find so disturbing as well.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post

Obama and this administration doesn't want terror attacks on their watch, and then they failed to appropriately protect Americans that ASKED for protection - and they denied at first that these requests were made, and that was proven incorrect. Then they denied knowing it was a terrorist attack, and we find out they lied about that too. These Americans pleaded for protection no less than 13x and were denied, and now they're dead.

The administration played the same coverup game with the dead federal agent with the 'fast and furious' crap, and Holder helped them cover things up, but even Holder can't help them squirm out of this issue.

I guess this is just more of the 'most transparent administration ever' that we were promised.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Obama and this administration doesn't want terror attacks on their watch, and then they failed to appropriately protect Americans that ASKED for protection - and they denied at first that these requests were made, and that was proven incorrect. Then they denied knowing it was a terrorist attack, and we find out they lied about that too. These Americans pleaded for protection no less than 13x and were denied, and now they're dead.

The administration played the same coverup game with the dead federal agent with the 'fast and furious' crap, and Holder helped them cover things up, but even Holder can't help them squirm out of this issue.

I guess this is just more of the 'most transparent administration ever' that we were promised.
    I hate the thought that our brave military are risking their lives for an administration that would do these things.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I hate the thought that our brave military are risking their lives for an administration that would do these things.
    It's sad, but they still do their jobs regardless of who runs the white house. But IMO, whoever is in there, should place troops and other Americans on foreign soil, as the highest priority possible. How anyone could have denied protection for people in LIBYA is beyond me. They should have had protection there the very next day after their request. Then maybe there would be a few dead animals that stormed the embassy instead of Americans that brought no harm to that country.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hmmm.....I think you are describing the situation well and succinctly.

Okay, none of this is good and they have failed big-time to conceal what they are doing, as the major play now going on in the media shows.

Someone said this may be the issue that decides the election. I didn't think so last week, but now I think that may be right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I also wanted to note that I think it depends who is doing the terrorizing. It looks to me like Obama wants to particularly downplay Muslim terror. Hard to prove, though, since they are doing almost 100% of the terrorizing.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Let's all take a step backward here. If you don't mind? Let's imagine. As Obama has been doing almost daily, since the death of OBL, and how much he has bragged about almost Single-handedly, taking out OBL on his orders.

Let's ask ourselves. If Obama and Clinton knew what was taking place in Benghazi on September 11th, and the Ambassador had been SAVED, and the TWENTY plus terrorists with weapons who attacked the building had been Killled.

Would the Obama admin. have been stepping out...ADVERTISING and BRAGGING about another successful operation like the one that brought down OBL?

I think we all know. The HEADLINES on the Liberal Obama Press Toilet Papers would have been HOW WONDERFUL OBAMA was.
    But....instead. Obama's bragging rights ended when a TERRORIST attack...HE KNEW ABOUT, then hid from all of us, would make him look BAD before the election.

NOW....You tell me. Why we, or any American with an ounce of Brain power...TRUSTS THIS LIAR?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !