Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taft2012 View Post
    Superb point, sir. Of course the story of a sensational rescue mission would have bolstered Obama's status.

Which then leads to the obvious question; why didn't he undertake such a simple mission?

What was *really* going on at that "safe house" that Obama decided it was more prudent to cut his losses and throw our people to the wolves?
    I read a possible theory on another board suggesting that Obama set up the whole thing as a way to release the blind cleric. He cut security to make it easy for the ambassador to be taken hostage for prisoner exchange. I think that's too far-fetched. I think they were just rolling the dice so they could claim what a wonderful statesman Obama is prior to the election. It backfired.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Nothing the Obama administration says, has said, done, or will do in the future MEANS DIDDLY now.

FOUR AMERICAN CITIZENS are Dead. They were murdered. The person who CLAIMS that 'THE BUCK STOPS HERE' betrayed those Four Americans who are now dead. People who work for Obama, such as Hillary Clinton...from under the Obama bus...in obvious deals for political gains in the future....Also Betrayed FOUR DEAD AMERICANS.

The Damage, and Damning Emails cannot be HIDDEN, or protected by any EXECUTIVE Orders now.

The FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT is now working as it was designed to do. AND OBAMA SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE, and the Election should pose Romney against BIG MOUTH JOE Biden, who should Constitutionally TAKE OBAMA'S PLACE.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !