Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    45,781
    Thanks (Given)
    20
    Thanks (Received)
    1012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3867326

    Default Ted Turner: It's Good Soldiers Are Committing Suicide

    Another example of liberals running amok. No wonder the ratings for his network are tanking


    In a recent appearance on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, CNN founder Ted Turner said it was "good" soldiers are committing suicide because we aren't "meant to kill each other." In other words, Turner would rather American soldiers taking their own lives than see them kill Taliban terrorists overseas.
    <iframe height="320" marginHeight="0" src="http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=1&VID=23857494&freewheel=69016&sit esection=breitbartprivate" frameBorder="0" width="425" marginWidth="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    The suicide rate for U.S. military members has alarmingly skyrocketed in 2012. More troops have committed suicide this year than have been killed in Afghanistan, a horrific reality.



    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...itting_suicide


    How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,146
    Thanks (Given)
    7084
    Thanks (Received)
    11658
    Likes (Given)
    624
    Likes (Received)
    1291
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475169

    Default Ignore Turner.

    Turner died long ago.

    Too bad his hatred is bigger than his brain.

    But then. Remember. Turner was once married to HANOI JANE. So saying such stupid, ignorant things just comes naturally

    to the BRAIN-DEAD like him.
    Last edited by aboutime; 10-25-2012 at 05:14 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    45,781
    Thanks (Given)
    20
    Thanks (Received)
    1012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3867326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Turner died long ago.

    Too bad his hatred is bigger than his brain.

    But then. Remember. Turner was once married to HANOI JANE. So saying such stupid, ignorant things just comes naturally

    to the BRAIN-DEAD like him.
    Liberal snobs like him do not care about the US military, Remember Sen Durbin comparing our troops to Nazi's; Kerry calling them uneducated; and the peaceniks spitting out them during their pro-terrorist rallies during the Bush years?

    The military votes in huge numbers for Republicans, so Dems hate them for that as well


    How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23,146
    Thanks (Given)
    7084
    Thanks (Received)
    11658
    Likes (Given)
    624
    Likes (Received)
    1291
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Liberal snobs like him do not care about the US military, Remember Sen Durbin comparing our troops to Nazi's; Kerry calling them uneducated; and the peaceniks spitting out them during their pro-terrorist rallies during the Bush years?

    The military votes in huge numbers for Republicans, so Dems hate them for that as well

    Obama and Company have a VERY BIG SURPRISE coming from our military. Both Active duty, and Retired.

    Obama, and the Dems think they pulled another FAST ONE on the Military by playing with their Absentee votes.

    Just watch that FAST ONE take shape in DNC Headquarters. Someone Dial 911 for Debbie "Wasshername" Schultz on November 7th, when she HYPERVENTILATES, and INHALES her botox gifts from Nancy Pelosi. Both of whom will be checking into the Former Bush Derangement Syndrome Clinic on the Island of Cuba...in the GITMO lounge.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    45,781
    Thanks (Given)
    20
    Thanks (Received)
    1012
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3867326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Obama and Company have a VERY BIG SURPRISE coming from our military. Both Active duty, and Retired.

    Obama, and the Dems think they pulled another FAST ONE on the Military by playing with their Absentee votes.

    Just watch that FAST ONE take shape in DNC Headquarters. Someone Dial 911 for Debbie "Wasshername" Schultz on November 7th, when she HYPERVENTILATES, and INHALES her botox gifts from Nancy Pelosi. Both of whom will be checking into the Former Bush Derangement Syndrome Clinic on the Island of Cuba...in the GITMO lounge.
    Mitt will get around 75% to 80% of the US miltary vote

    After Obama's sitting on his ass as our people were murdered on 9/11; I know they are PO'd


    How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

    Ronald Reagan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums