Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default So it is!

Cowardice and hypocrisy!
    closing threads when you are beaten in debate!!
    cowardice.
    demanding evidence but deleting it when it is posted?

one thing is shown!!
    I am without fear!!
    continue.
    i am invincible!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Cowardice and hypocrisy!
    cowardice.

one thing is shown!!
    I am without fear!!
    continue.
    i am invincible!

ZERO ZERO SEVEN. You really should GROW UP. Help everyone else here, and just drop One Zero, and the Seven.

Leaving your lowest, of low for the rest of us to recognize as you...and being a real ZERO.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'll tell ya what, 007, I thought I was doing you a favor. Simply ask, just ask me once - and I will be MORE than happy to place your entire post back up and let EVERYONE have access to your social security number. I thought I was protecting you from your own stupidity - but do you want me to restore your post for everyone to see?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Cowardice and hypocrisy!
    cowardice.

one thing is shown!!
    I am without fear!!
    continue.
    i am invincible!
    I never asked you for any proof. I wasn't "debating" you, as you're a loser of epic proportions, and I was merely laughing at your idiocy. I demanded not a single thing, but for you to lose the attitude and act like an adult, that was apparently too much to ask for. I don't give a flying fuck if you have no fear or not, you're still a mental midget. This too gets locked after I get your answer, as you're obviously much too stupid to read rules.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'll tell ya what, 007, I thought I was doing you a favor. Simply ask, just ask me once - and I will be MORE than happy to place your entire post back up and let EVERYONE have access to your social security number. I thought I was protecting you from your own stupidity - but do you want me to restore your post for everyone to see?
    Put it up, and all the other posts you deleted giving evidence to support my posts, I will add more if Internet tough guy about time demands.
    told you once I have absolutely no fear, you call me a coward?
    not true!
    put it back, I have NO FEAR!

You never asked before, but as you now have I will tell you, I was born in Huddersfield, England on April 15 1970 to Joseph and Margaret Scott.
    They divorced in 1975 and my mother began using her maiden name McDonagh.

I joined the Army in August of 1987 primarily as a reaction to failing my audition for the Band of HM Royal Marines.
    of course I aced the PRMC. Possibly the reason the audition didn't get accepted.
    i was told that I would be an ideal marine but I decided against it, then I joined the 3rd BN The Parachute Regt.
    The good times rolled!
    for further verification, my NI number is NS796760A and Regimental number 25080007(last 3 being my username).
    I now live in the USA, have done for almost a decade.
    For further Verification, my SSN 026743939.I doubt you need any more, let me know if you do!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I never asked you for any proof. I wasn't "debating" you, as you're a loser of epic proportions, and I was merely laughing at your idiocy. I demanded not a single thing, but for you to lose the attitude and act like an adult, that was apparently too much to ask for. I don't give a flying fuck if you have no fear or not, you're still a mental midget. This too gets locked after I get your answer, as you're obviously much too stupid to read rules.
    Rules? One for you..........
    lock it, your afraid of your own stupidity!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Done, and in your original thread. I hope SO BAD, SO BAD that you become a victim of identity theft. Hopefully they will buy you some courage AND a brain.

Don't let it ever be said that I don't allow "FULL" freedom of speech, even for assholes!