Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Darkness Descending In Britain!!!!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...n_england.html

Darkness Descending in England

By Pamela Geller<INS style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: relative; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 300px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline-table; HEIGHT: 250px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><INS style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: relative; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 300px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: block; HEIGHT: 250px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0px" id=aswift_0_anchor><IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=aswift_0 vspace=0 height=250 marginHeight=0 frameBorder=0 width=300 allowTransparency name=aswift_0 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no hspace=0></IFRAME></INS></INS>The arrest of over 53 people in the United Kingdom is the beginning of the end for once-great Britain. The leaders of the English Defence League (EDL), Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll, were among those arrested, as well as Paul Weston of the British Freedom Party (BFP). I spoke with Kevin Carroll about his recent arrest and that of Robinson and Weston, and he told me the appalling details.
    Carroll told me that British authorities tried everything in the book to stop him from running for police and crime commissioner (PCC) for the Bedfordshire Police Authority. Nonetheless, he officially won the right to run for PCC last Friday. But then, the very next day, British authorities carried out these mass arrests of EDL and BFP members, stripping them and forcing them to wear white paper overalls like those given to incarcerated terrorists. They were allowed no phone calls.
    Meanwhile, British police raided the homes of Carroll, Robinson, and three others who had been arrested. "They absolutely ransacked mine," Carroll told me. "They smashed the door off and wrecked my home. They took my only vehicle, with all the tools of my trade inside, and impounded it, as well as Tommy's car." The police, the bomb squad, forensics teams, and sniffer dogs spent seven and a half hours stripping Carroll's van to the bone. "When they finished," he said, "they found nothing! They loaded it up with bugs and GPS monitors and threw everything in the back; it looks like it's been in a blender."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2ApKlO3JA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is nothing short of Gestapo tactics. SHOWS CLEARLY THE POWER OF THE MUSLIMS THERE. BRITAINS ONLY HOPE IS REVOLUTION AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All authority that went along with this should be executed IMHO...-Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-30-2012 at 06:17 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    All authority that went along with this should be executed IMHO...-Tyr
    Preventing another Brievik incident from these crazy white supremacists is a good thing. I'm sure they had a good reason to make the arrests. A terrorist attack in the planning perhaps?
    Last edited by jafar00; 10-30-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Actually this is a good thing. Preventing another Brievik incident from these crazy white supremacists is a good thing.
    Fukk you ...You are just another lying muslim ffkk. You bastards will not win.. Not as long as Im alive!!
    Guess what, Americans are slow to anger but me IM NOT! Someday when the sleeping majority wake up justice will be delivered..
    ekta magadia ektu shongrasi etu konasta' motashu kanika... Injun' blood and spirit endures.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Headin across the pond?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    Preventing another Brievik incident from these crazy white supremacists is a good thing. I'm sure they had a good reason to make the arrests. A terrorist attack in the planning perhaps?
    'Another Breivik incident', Jafar ?? You're claiming, then, that the EDL was plotting some sort of massacre ????

I see no other way of interpreting your remark, Jafar.

And your charge of 'white supremacists' is WAY off the mark. The EDL care about preservation of culture, they dare to care about the indigenous population of the UK. Why, by your reckoning, is that something earning opposition ?

Fact is, Jafar, that the EDL wouldn't be saying and doing what it is, if immigrants to the UK just integrated with the rest of the population .. which would hardly be true, would it, if 'racial difference' was the issue. The truth is that Muslims set up their own communities, stand apart from everyone else, and insist that all other people perpetually defer to THEIR wants, THEIR demands, and play the race card whenever they don't get their way.

Jafar, can you stand a small dose of the truth ? Watch the video this link leads to .. one of Tommy Robinson, just driving around in his home town, who's approached by a local leading Muslim figure, then ASSAULTED as he sat in his OWN car. Note during the exchange that Robinson declares his support for the principle of integration.

So tell me, how's that for 'the religion of peace', eh ?? The assault happens 1 minute 47 seconds into the video. 'Courtesy' of one 'Saif al-Islam'
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-30-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Nazi's are being arrested?
    Oh noes, Britain is dooooooomed
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Headin across the pond?
    WHY? Are you wanting me to leave? I like fighting in my own territory when it has to be done. And someday it will have to be done here. Not because we want it but because they will not stop until they are destroyed. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Really? Nazis? Give some proof of that blather dude.. Those men are patriots.. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WHY? Are you wanting me to leave? I like fighting in my own territory when it has to be done. And someday it will have to be done here. Not because we want it but because they will not stop until they are destroyed. -Tyr
    Waiting until it happens here is ok with me. We can't police the whole world.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    WHAT Nazis ??

Noir, check out the YouTube link. See for yourself the EDL leader being assaulted by a Muslim, one obviously spoiling for a fight, while he's just sitting in his car !

Robinson has a right to mind seeing his own hometown being overrun by an alien, invasive, culture .. and to mind being set upon by someone representing that, for daring to mind the fact of that invasion !!

He has a right to his views !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Waiting until it happens here is ok with me. We can't police the whole world.
    ... or, if you had your way, any of it at all ... eh ?

Better just to wait for the next 9/11 to come along, isn't that so, Dilloduck ? Isn't that your preference ?

And your 'waiting until it happens here' remark .. isn't that tantamount to saying that such an incursion should first be seen to happen, i.e, be ALLOWED to ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 10-30-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    ... or, if you had your way, any of it at all ... eh ?

Better just to wait for the next 9/11 to come along, isn't that so, Dilloduck ? Isn't that your preference ?
    Why is it that America has to continually save your ass ?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Really? Nazis? Give some proof of that blather dude.. Those men are patriots.. -Tyr
    Never heard of the BFP, but if they're anything like the EDL then they're scum.

Last run in i had with the EDL was when i lived in England, i was going door to door campaigning for the Liberal Democrats. They were driving around in a white van with 'A Great Britain is a White Britain' sprayed on the side, shouting their hateful bile out though a megaphone.
    My presence did not go unnoticed, as i overheard mutterings about "The yellow poof" (I was wearing a yellow laurel as that is the lib dem colours) and so on.

EDL, BNP (possibly the BFP, as i said hadn't heard of them before) are all decedents of the same bigoted, far right ideology as Nazism.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Why is it that America has to continually save your ass ?
    And why is it that you want to sit idly by while the world goes to hell in a handbasket ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    And why is it that you want to sit idly by while the world goes to hell in a handbasket ?
    We've sent out troops to die all over the world---are you hoping we do it again ? and people wonder why our defense budget is so high.