Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    That's pretty ridiculous, but I'll bite...

1) Its legal to drink in the UK
    2) I am not law inforcement

So no, I didn't feel tempted to hit anyone.

Yet you support Hamas a terrorist organisation. And refuse to admit they started firing into Israel until Israel was forced to return fire.
    How many times would you let a man hit you before you returned the favor!?? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

That's pretty ridiculous, but I'll bite...

So no, I didn't feel tempted to hit anyone.
    ... BUT .... drinking alcohol is a 'sin' .. right ??

And aren't you a Muslim loyal enough to his creed to care about such 'sin' ?

Look. If Anjem Choudary and his goons can declare an entire London borough to be a Muslim-only zone, SURELY you could've done your small bit by walking into one of our pubs and whacking a few patrons with a cane ???

If Choudary can put Sharia law above 'man made' laws .. as he professes to do .. how can you think of doing any less ? If you saw someone nicking someone else's pint of beer, for example, why .. right there, you'd have the perfect right to chop his hands off !!

You really need to get into the spirit of things, Jafar.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yet you support Hamas a terrorist organisation. And refuse to admit they started firing into Israel until Israel was forced to return fire.
    How many times would you let a man hit you before you returned the favor!?? -Tyr
    A better question would be how many times a woman can do something before she gets beat. No direct accusations made, but I believe that anyone who supports a terrorist organization wouldn't be beneath such actions.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    A better question would be how many times a woman can do something before she gets beat. No direct accusations made, but I believe that anyone who supports a terrorist organization wouldn't be beneath such actions.
    Jafar has already said he would fully support Sharia Law punishment for his wife if it were assigned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
    Jafar has already said he would fully support Sharia Law punishment for his wife if it were assigned.
    And I would rather die myself than see my wife caned or anything remotely close to it. I would fight to the death, even against the law, before I would allow such to happen to the woman I married. I guess that's the difference between us.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Marcus. And you are speaking of "THIS" Jafar?...... That could be jafar's wife as well?
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Marcus. And you are speaking of "THIS" Jafar?...... That could be jafar's wife as well?
    Sorry, AT, I deleted the image. I think it's way too offensive for some and why I added a disclaimer to the image when I posted that story. Also, while it's obvious you weren't literally saying that was someone's wife, I'd rather we didn't post images claiming as much, or even better, keep our comments directed at those who can be here to defend themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    ... BUT .... drinking alcohol is a 'sin' .. right ??

And aren't you a Muslim loyal enough to his creed to care about such 'sin' ?

Look. If Anjem Choudary and his goons can declare an entire London borough to be a Muslim-only zone, SURELY you could've done your small bit by walking into one of our pubs and whacking a few patrons with a cane ???

If Choudary can put Sharia law above 'man made' laws .. as he professes to do .. how can you think of doing any less ? If you saw someone nicking someone else's pint of beer, for example, why .. right there, you'd have the perfect right to chop his hands off !!

You really need to get into the spirit of things, Jafar.
    Again...

I would also probably be arrested and charged with assault which is pretty ironic since I'm a pacifist who hasn't as much as raised a fist in anger since I beat up the school bully when I was 11 y/o.

I have never hit my wife, nor any other woman. I never will either.

She is a good Muslim and would insist on the punishment herself.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Sorry, AT, I deleted the image. I think it's way too offensive for some and why I added a disclaimer to the image when I posted that story. Also, while it's obvious you weren't literally saying that was someone's wife, I'd rather we didn't post images claiming as much, or even better, keep our comments directed at those who can be here to defend themselves.

Understood jimnyc. But sadly. That photo represents the Reality of Life jafar denies exists. Those who have seen it uncensored know. Far worse has appeared on TV.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have never hit my wife, nor any other woman. I never will either.

No, just like a "good muslim", you would allow someone else to do it. Sick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Understood jimnyc. But sadly. That photo represents the Reality of Life jafar denies exists. Those who have seen it uncensored know. Far worse has appeared on TV.
    That may be true, but here at DP we try and avoid posting things like that in which others may not want to see without a disclaimer. If Jafar chooses to post his propaganda and faked pictures, let him do so, but don't lower yourself to his level.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No, just like a "good muslim", you would allow someone else to do it. Sick.
    While technically correct, if she were a good Muslim she wouldn't have committed the offense. Catch 22???
    He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.AeschylusRead more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...zeMUwcpY1Io.99

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by logroller View Post
    While technically correct, if she were a good Muslim she wouldn't have committed the offense. Catch 22???
    This is true. But I can say this much, if my wife were in ANY country, and say she was convicted of some lame Sharia crime, and sentenced to caning, my ass would be dead before that was allowed to happen. No religion and no women beating savages would be allowed to touch her while I was still alive. But some think a little beating here and there is necessary to keep the women in line. It will be denied of course, but ALL of their teachings call for it an allow for it.

It will be shown from the Quran, Hadith, Sira, and other Islamic writings that this "Islamic" wife beating is physical and painful.
    From the Quran:

Men are superior to women on account of the qualities with which God has gifted the one above the other, and on account of the outlay they make from their substance for them. Virtuous women are obedient, careful, during the husband's absence, because God has of them been careful. But chide those for whose refractoriness you have cause to fear; remove them into beds apart, and scourge them: but if they are obedient to you, then seek not occasion against them: verily, God is High, Great! Rodwell

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme. Dawood[2]
    Men are in charge of women, because Allah has made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. As for those from whom you fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great. Pickthall[3]
    Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them. If they then obey you, look not for any way against them; God is All high, All great. Arberry[4]
    Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. Shakir[5]
    Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whom part you fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance) for Allah is Most High, Great (above you all). Ali[6]
    COMMENT ON 4:34
    The introduction emphasized the husband’s superiority over the wife. 4:34 starts by establishing that precedent. The beginning states: men are "superior", men have "authority", men are "in charge", etc. Muhammad placed the man over the wife; he is her custodian and she obeys him. Then the Quran proceeds to lay out their respective roles, then lists a progression of steps to be followed when dealing with a rebellious wife:

1. admonish them: The husband is to verbally admonish her
    2. send them to beds apart: If that fails the husband is to sexually desert his wife
    3. beat them: If both measures above fail the husband is commanded to beat his wife.

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/wife-beating.htm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And if the prescribed punishment were death, she'd insist on that?

you're full of shit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

And if the prescribed punishment were death, she'd insist on that?

you're full of shit.

Marcus. Say it with more feeling, and with a fitting jafar photo....dung.jpg
    So, this is for them.