Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Then you are lying, I just posted a VERY LONG list of commentary direct from Islamic scholars. To say you don't see this CLEAR writing BY ISLAMIC SCHOLARS IS LYING. I'll give a few snippets for those not being ignorant, and again, ALL FROM ISLAMIC SCHOLARS:
    No way did he miss that . He just refuses to acknowledge the truth. Such blindness is so typical with the muslims.
    Their delusion is massive and bone deep.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

jafar MUST Lie! To do anything else would be totally counter to his beliefs, and the teachings of those whom he is sworn to follow, and obey in whatever they care to call it. Be it the Brotherhood, or just plain Terrorist activities.

If jafar doesn't lie. He becomes one of us. And that could be deadly for him.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When the website you pasted all that from went through all of those opinions, you can be sure they cherry picked the ones that supported their agenda for sure.

And surely when the Prophet Mohamed (saw) gave his last sermon, the following actually meant something??

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and comitted helpers
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    When the website you pasted all that from went through all of those opinions, you can be sure they cherry picked the ones that supported their agenda for sure.

And surely when the Prophet Mohamed (saw) gave his last sermon, the following actually meant something??

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and comitted helpers
    Even if it were cherry picked, they were the TRUTH, and as much was proven by the Islamic scholars - PROOF that the Quran, Haidth and other writings encourage beating of ones wife - which is probably why it is so prevalent in Islam.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Even if it were cherry picked, they were the TRUTH, and as much was proven by the Islamic scholars - PROOF that the Quran, Haidth and other writings encourage beating of ones wife - which is probably why it is so prevalent in Islam.
    No they don't. There is no proof there. There are some opinions, some of which may be right, some of which may be wrong. When studying Hadith, you need to know what is right, what is wrong, what is strong, what is weak and what is simply fabricated. Cherry picking is what people like the Taliban do and you know what that can lead to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

No they don't. There is no proof there. There are some opinions, some of which may be right, some of which may be wrong. When studying Hadith, you need to know what is right, what is wrong, what is strong, what is weak and what is simply fabricated. Cherry picking is what people like the Taliban do and you know what that can lead to.
    Sure, all the scholars come to the SAME conclusion on the SAME verse 4:34 and YOU know better than they do. Let's face it, I can find hundreds of translations, and have Arabic speaking friends translate - it clearly states in all of the writings that Allah made men superior to women, they are in charge of the women, and it's ok to beat the women, so long as it's not severe. All the major scholars agree as well, and that was no less than 4 of them clearly quoted there. It's not a matter of reading code and determining what it leads to - it's simply reading what it says. You will try to obfuscate the issue, but it's clear as scotch tape. I can do this all day long by posting what Muslims themselves state about men being superior and having the right to beat their woman if she is disobedient and you will just deny, deny, deny. Save it for someone naive enough to fall for the denials, I can read and have a brain and have Arabic friends, I know damn well what is written.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here is right from QURAN.COM:

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

http://quran.com/4/34

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This Muslim scholar tells Muslims that they shouldn't be ashamed about the Islamic practice of wife-beating. He declares that there are three types of women that a man can only live with if he carries a rod on his shoulder: (1) women who are accustomed to beating because their parents constantly beat them, (2) women who are condescending towards their husbands, and (3) women who will not obey their husbands.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iWGA8i6scYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According to the next Muslim scholar, the restrictions on beating one's wife are: (1) he must not do it in front of the children; (2) he must not cause bleeding, bruising, or broken bones; and (3) he should not hit her in the face.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wp3Eam5FX58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

According our next scholar, (1) a man should not beat his wife in the face, (2) he should not beat her where the beating will leave marks, (3) he should not beat her on her hands, and (4) "he should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child--smacking them right and left."

(video removed)

The following scholar agrees with much of the above discussion. He adds that "beatings are indispensable."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wseFgBocQrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So far we can see (1) that Muslim scholars rightly acknowledge that Islam permits wife-beating, and (2) that Muslims should follow certain rules when they beat their wives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

JAFAR JIM IS GIVING PROOF. YET YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TEACHINGS OF MUSLIM SCHOLARS!
    I find that strange . That you will call those scholars liars. Dont try to rethread the needle for thats what you have just called them.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    JAFAR JIM IS GIVING PROOF. YET YOU SIMPLY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TEACHINGS OF MUSLIM SCHOLARS!
    I find that strange . That you will call those scholars liars. Dont try to rethread the needle for thats what you have just called them.--Tyr

Tyr. Let's all agree to just address the FORMER 'jafar' as 'Denial', and let it go at that.

jafar....I mean Denial has been programmed to always deny, and refuse any attempts by anyone...who is not a Muslim radical. Even if the Proof has been Documented...by persons who claim to be more knowledgeable than jafer...I mean Denial.

It does not matter how much proof anyone presents in the form of video, writings, or even the Holy Books. jafar...I mean Denial must DENY, DENY, DENY.

It's how they operate.
    In fact. Watch how this ENTIRE post is denied by 'Denial'.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Even those videos do not say that the husband has the right to beat his wife in the way that you think (beat her to a pulp). The overwhelming opinion, even among the extreme is that the "beating" is symbolic and should be done with a cloth or a miswak stick and even then only in the most extreme of circumstances. It's to get her attention.

I'll go back to what I asked Tyr.

Hit yourself on the arm with a pencil. Does it hurt?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Even those videos do not say that the husband has the right to beat his wife in the way that you think (beat her to a pulp). The overwhelming opinion, even among the extreme is that the "beating" is symbolic and should be done with a cloth or a miswak stick and even then only in the most extreme of circumstances. It's to get her attention.

The above PHONY statement of Defense was brought to you by Denial. Formerly known as jafar. The False Prophet who perpetuates Hate
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First off, condoning ANY beating of a woman is disgusting and unacceptable.

Secondly, I find it odd that you went from no proof of beating allowed at all, and now it's light beating with a cloth or miswak.

Third, you either didn't watch the videos or your denials continue AND you still refuse to see what even Muslim scholars say.

Lastly, hilarious AND sad that you don't even acknowledge the portions where Allah states men are superior, and the scholars say the same.

Real life is even better than your denials:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ChnpaMK1oLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Muslim Women are LUCKY to be Beaten!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EGHAFxwI2qU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iranian student arrested and imprisoned for three years, because she refused to wear a Islamic head scarf. After two years in prison Nazanin was then beaten and raped five times.

Islam and women:

"Men are the maintainers of women, for Allah has made some better than the other and men spend their wealth on them. Righteous women are thus obedient, guarding the secret which Allah has guarded. Those from whom you fear rebellion, scold them, desert them in the bed and beat them." Quran

Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.' (Bukhari V7 B62 N30)

Narrated Usama bin Zaid: The Prophet said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." (Bukhari V7 B62 N33)

"O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women). ...You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you...." (Bukhari V1 B6 N301)

Raping women allowed, even if she's not single: "whom your right hands possess" in Islam means women taken as war booty, sex slave. Muslim men are allowed four wives and slave girls in Islam.

"Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise." Quran

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection." (Bukhari V7 B62 N137)

Lewdness punishment:
    "If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or Allah ordain for them some (other) way." Quran

Muslim men allowed 4 wives:
    "If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice." Quran 4:3

Prophet Muhammad had more:
    Narrated Anas: The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives. (Bukhari V7 B62 N6)

Pimping non Muslim women allowed (women taken as war booty):

"do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail good of this world's life; [And here's the freedom to pimp card:] and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." Quran

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggQXpeSQ-rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K1FYvtjH5uM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wcgOAkoWNZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0bFVAlij_Xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TJNU2xx83nw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wh7qiO3Ygnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wife Beating in Islam - "Men have authority over women"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vJkmRBEOC3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7hcQTmcgkKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4TiFVBv-lWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gC0qNjFpNT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iKXfaY0vC04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-U_aIrhrXO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In this clip, three of the highest profiles for Islam in Sweden are interviewed. THEY ARE NOT A RANDOM SELECTION OF MUSLIMS! Together they represent a large amount of muslims. They have been seen many times in the public debate and are viewed as moderate muslims. Hence, their interpretation of Islam is mainstream.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RDjhe2MPuuo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wfPSN_92v2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hitting Woman Is Not Ok, Unless You Are Muslim

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JCuBEqytt4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xN5lW-FgX9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uVEVJ4F65XQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8V6f1b6w0UQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>