Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    I've lived according to Sharia for many years. I've not seen any women murdered in my time. So many lies in your head Tyr. You are beginning to believe in fantasy.
    Maybe not "murder", but put to death for the pettiest of crimes, at least in civilized countries they are petty. But I know that Islam thinks these things important and worthy of killing over. The consequences for not abiding by the law are very extreme. I would post endless instances of women getting beaten badly to killed, for things such as being out with a non relative male, to blasphemy, to apostasy, to being rape victims! I've posted these lists many times and they remain unanswered, ignored and met with trivial excuses and denials. Maybe Shariah works for some people in some areas, but like so many other things in Islam, far too many take it to extremes, pervert it, use it as a method of controlling people and ultimately abusing them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I've lived according to Sharia for many years. I've not seen any women murdered in my time. So many lies in your head Tyr. You are beginning to believe in fantasy.

Videos and eyewitness accounts of women being stoned to death because they were raped are not fantasy.
    That you claim it is clearly points to your delusions.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    with rebar and everything ? Maybe this should go into the conspiracy section until you can prove some of it.
    With a lot worse that rebar dude. That you belittle it points to your ignorance not mine.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Videos and eyewitness accounts of women being stoned to death because they were raped are not fantasy.
    That you claim it is clearly points to your delusions.-Tyr
    Nobody has been stoned to death in recent times except by rogue groups like the Taliban. I don't get your point.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    So the Egyptian government is treating Christians like we treat Muslims?
    I will give you half credit. If you say TRY TO treat Muslims, maybe. We have the rule of law and it generally works including for Muslims. That rule of law is weakened when Obama does things like selective enforcement of immigration law and manipulates the liquidation process for failed companies to leave bondholders who invested in good faith with nothing while giving that money to the union.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I will give you half credit. If you say TRY TO treat Muslims, maybe. We have the rule of law and it generally works including for Muslims. That rule of law is weakened when Obama does things like selective enforcement of immigration law and manipulates the liquidation process for failed companies to leave bondholders who invested in good faith with nothing while giving that money to the union.
    Yep, and that rule of law has prevented anyone from being persecuted, including Muslims, and has prevented them from being killed, abused, maimed and having to deal with the abuses that occur in Egypt. But your reply will likely go unanswered even if she reads it, as when she is continually proven wrong for years, she reads the replies and moves along to another thread to make shit up or troll.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Yep, and that rule of law has prevented anyone from being persecuted, including Muslims, and has prevented them from being killed, abused, maimed and having to deal with the abuses that occur in Egypt. But your reply will likely go unanswered even if she reads it, as when she is continually proven wrong for years, she reads the replies and moves along to another thread to make shit up or troll.
    As a veteran of the corporate culture, I learned to respond to the crowd, not the individual. What Gabby sees is almost inconsequential. Remember, the whole forum including lurkers is your audience. People like Gabby are an opportunity to make yourself look even more reasonable. If you want to do a presentation that asks the company to spend a million dollars, schedule it right after a presentation asking for two million so your request will look like a bargain.
    Last edited by tailfins; 11-03-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    As a veteran of the corporate culture, I learned to respond to the crowd, not the individual. What Gabby sees is almost inconsequential. Remember, the whole forum including lurkers is your audience. People like Gabby are an opportunity to make yourself look even more reasonable. If you want to do a presentation that asks the company to spend a million dollars, schedule it right after a presentation asking for two million so your request will look like a bargain.
    True dat. I can supply endless information about the persecution of Christians in Egypt, and it's irrefutable. Gabby CANNOT supply information about the persecution of Muslims in the USA. I can supply endless stories of the beatings and killings of Christians in Egypt, Gabby cannot supply the same about Muslims in the US. I can supply endless information about how the government discriminates and treats Christians in Egypt in an entirely different manner than Muslims, and Gabby obviously cannot do the same about Muslims in the US. I've provided this information about Egyptian Christians time and time again, and the Muslims who visit this site simply deny it or excuse it. I've supplied tons and tons and tons of information about the abuse of women over there too, and that's also ignored, denied or excused. Nearly 80% of women in Egypt admit to being abused and over 50% of men admit to abusing women. And that's Muslim-Muslim - so one can only imagine how these abusive animals treat people of another faith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

... which proves what, exactly ?

I wasn't in New York on 11th September 2001. That doesn't prove that the city wasn't attacked on that day by Muslim savages.

I've never visited Tel Aviv, but I'm sure that suicide bombers have .. intent on murdering innocents just going about their business, people who 'have' to be killed for doing so, just because there are Muslims out there who want them dead.

I WAS in London on July 7th, 2005 .. and I know what happened in that city. No, I didn't witness any terrorism, I was lucky enough to avoid the actual bombing incidents, but, I was involved with finding commuting across the city extremely difficult that day, thanks to the events of the day.

Women ARE murdered according to Sharia Law, Jafar, this is well documented. You're going to tell me that no woman has ever been stoned to death, as a product of a Sharia judgment ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

The logic of Shariah Law:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Nobody has been stoned to death in recent times except by rogue groups like the Taliban. I don't get your point.
    Are you for real ???

Then ... these are false reports ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-instead.html

A court sentenced Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani to be stoned in 2006 but the sentence was suspended last year after an international outcry. However, under a judicial review being carried out she still could be hanged.

"There is no rush ... our Islamic experts are reviewing Ashtiani's sentence to see whether we can carry out the execution of a person sentenced to stoning by hanging," said Malek Ajdar Sharifi, head of judiciary in the East Azerbaijan province.

Ashtiani's husband was murdered in 2005, after which an Iranian court convicted the mother of two of having an "illicit relationship" with two men. For this, she was given a stoning sentence in 2006.

Amnesty International says she received 99 lashes as her sentence but she was subsequently convicted of "adultery while being married", which the human rights group says she denied.

Ashtiani, arrested in 2006, is already serving 10 years for being an accessory to her husband's murder in a prison in the East Azerbaijan.

A local judiciary official said last year that the stoning of Ashtiani had been suspended due to "humanitarian reservations", but did not rule out possibility of her execution.

"The sentence of Ashtiani will be carried out as soon as our experts announce their view," the official said.

Under Islamic law in force in Iran since the 1979 revolution, adultery may be punished by death by stoning and crimes such as murder, rape, armed robbery, apostasy and drug trafficking are all punishable by hanging.

The European Union called Ashtiani's stoning sentence "barbaric". The Vatican pleaded for clemency and Brazil offered her asylum. The case further strained Tehran's relations with the West, already at odds over Iran's disputed nuclear programme.

Two reporters for German newspaper Bild am Sonntag were detained in Iran in October last year when they were interviewing Ashtiani's son without official permission, highlighting the sensitivity of the case. The two were released in February.

Iranian authorities dismiss allegations of rights abuses, saying they are following Islamic law
    So, OK, in that case, this unfortunate woman can 'look forward to' being put to death by hanging instead of being stoned to death (!!!) .. thanks to the international humanitarian outcry her stoning sentence provoked. Nonetheless ... the application of Sharia Law, Iran-style, allows for stoning sentences to this day.

See also ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-deported.html

Government bureaucracy may lead to the deportation and stoning of an Iranian woman seeking asylum in Canada, as she may be forced back to her home country where he husband has accused her of adultery.

Fatemeh Derakhshandeh Tosarvandan denies her husband's claims, but she fears she will not get a fair trial in Iran, and women convicted of adultery face death by stoning.
    .. and that story is just TWO MONTHS old, Jafar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Penalties

In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery. In addition, there are several conditions related to the person who commits it that must be met. One of the difficult ones is that the punishment cannot be enforced unless there is a confession of the person, or four male eyewitnesses who each saw the act being committed. All of these must be met under the scrutiny of judicial authority.For unmarried men and women, the punishment prescribed in the Quran and hadith is 100 lashes.However, Islamists in northern Mali, citing shariah law, stoned an unmarried couple who allegedly had children together to death in 2012.
    Sharia Law leads to barbarism, Jafar. Admit it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

But that's in Iran, Drummond, where it's a fake country with 75 million fake Muslims, so that doesn't count! LOL If you discount the "fake Muslims" who are violent, abusive, killers, terrorists, Shia and everything else discounted, that leaves about 500 Muslims. They are almost extinct!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In accordance with hadith, stoning to death is the penalty for married men and women who commit adultery. In addition, there are several conditions related to the person who commits it that must be met. One of the difficult ones is that the punishment cannot be enforced unless there is a confession of the person, or four male eyewitnesses who each saw the act being committed. All of these must be met under the scrutiny of judicial authority.For unmarried men and women, the punishment prescribed in the Quran and hadith is 100 lashes.However, Islamists in northern Mali, citing shariah law, stoned an unmarried couple who allegedly had children together to death in 2012.
    Ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!

Stoning, hanging, lashes, caning. To deny it is foolish, to proclaim it's only done by "not real Muslims" is just as foolish.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    But that's in Iran, Drummond, where it's a fake country with 75 million fake Muslims, so that doesn't count! LOL If you discount the "fake Muslims" who are violent, abusive, killers, terrorists, Shia and everything else discounted, that leaves about 500 Muslims. They are almost extinct!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

They do not need Sharia law to do great harm. They do so because all that is not Islam is wrong in their eyes. However, Sharia law further protects their insane belief system. And provides for punishment of all that do not believe! Thats what they want, all others to be slaves in the system that they are slaves in.-Tyr

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/wo...pagewanted=all
    Here in Cairo, ultraconservative Islamists known as Salafis initially helped drum up outrage against the video and rally their supporters to protest outside the embassy. But by the time darkness fell and a handful of young men climbed the embassy wall, the Salafis were nowhere to be found, and they stayed away the rest of the week.
    Egyptian officials said that some non-Salafis involved in the embassy attacks confessed to receiving payments, although no payer had been identified. But after the first afternoon, the next three days of protests were dominated by a relatively small number of teenagers and young men — including die-hard soccer fans known as ultras. They appeared to have been motivated mainly by the opportunity to attack the police, whom they revile.

“This is not the first time that Muslim beliefs are being insulted or Muslims humiliated,” said Emad Shahin, a political scientist at the American University in Cairo.
    While he stressed that no one should ever condone violence against diplomats or embassies because of even the most offensive film, Mr. Shahin said it was easy to see why the protesters focused on the United States government’s outposts. “There is a war going on here,” he said. “This was a straw, if you will, that broke the camel’s back.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They hate us because we have freedom and because we are not muslim. All that is not muslim is an insult to Allah!!--Tyr