Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .............

Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    On his own Daddy's property???
    Do you have to make everything a Bush attack?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Sitarro;68727]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doniston View Post
    You are incorrect, I don't beleive he is an idiot. I do beleive that he was born with a provebial silver spoon in his mouth.

You constantly infer that he is an idiot

What an incredibly stupid statement..... you just need to attend to get a Masters from Harvard?????? Why doesn't everyone get one?
    I'm curious, how does a conservative go about cheating his way into a Masters degree (can you pay off liberal professors?)and if you do have a way to buy a degree wouldn't you spend enough to at least have a B average on your records? What do you know about Brooke Shields? She may be a member of MENSA as far as you know. Actually she received a degree in French literature from Princeton, not a Masters and certainly not a Masters in Business from one of the most difficult schools on the planet.

Some one that flies a plane is called a pilot...... not a polot. There is a huge difference between flying a 1913 Curtiss "Jenny" and a F-102 Delta Dagger. No computer to fly this unstable single seat delta wing interceptor.

Business failures, care to elaborate? What do you know about the details and could you name the businesses since you did pluralize the accuzation? Yea, sure you can own anything and run it into the ground and lose your ass.... to sell it at a huge profit is a different story.

Harken Energy had some dry holes drilled....what energy company hasn't hit dry holes trying to find oil. Fly over west Texas and take a look at how many holes have been punched into the ground there.

That's funny, I don't remember Bush 41 being that popular. In fact that little pipsqueek Perot was able to take enough votes from him to hand the election to a nobody from Arkansas with a measly 43% of the voting public.....pathetic.

Saddam's army was destroyed and he and his sons are taking the proverbial dirt nap forever. The Iraqi people came out to vote in percentages that embarrass the whimps in the U.S., against the prevailing thought that they would be murdered at the polls. The Taliban had it's ass kicked severly and they left Afghanistan. Afghans were allowed to vote in a Democratic election. Then there is the fact that little girls who were never allowed to attend school in either country now do..... might not be much to you but they may say different.

No, I don't.

All I did was provide you a way to look as silly as you are doni.....your hatred is showing.

What does that mean?

Just to put this all into perspective, who or what do you feel would make a great President? What President in the past do you feel lived up to your criteria as Presidential material?
    it would take to long to list all the mistakes in your post. The only place you were close to accurate was my feelings towards Bush but it is absolute disgust, not hatred, he can;t help who or what he is.
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Do you have to make everything a Bush attack?
    actually this wasn't an attack but just a correction to keep him from getting undue credit

when someone else takes it beyond the issues, I will of course respond. (when it is at least worth while.)
    Who else is as much a Bush-basher as I???
    An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throwist mud, losith ground"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I just got this "tale of two houses" emailed to me this morning and found it interesting that few know about this.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The system uses no fossil fuels such as oil or natural gas.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a few observations:

Gore's electric bill is always mentioned.... it is 100% green power that does not impact the environment so it really is a red herring to keep bringing it up.

I don't think any - other than those looking for some political traction - would suggest that, if you are aware of the problems of global warming and want to try to raise public awareness thereof, that it is necessary that you live in a yurt and raise your own food.

Al Gore has pretty much single handedly raised awareness of global warming not only in America, but around the world. I would suggest that the recycling reusing renewing conserving that goes on around the globe because of his successful environmental evangelism has a much greater impact on the environment than Georgie's house.

And if Al needs to charter planes to move around the globe quickly and efficiently to spread that message, I certainly don't denigrate his efforts or his successes because of the sort of plane he travels in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also heard that Al Gore eats baby African children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer
    Science wants to explain things and understand why they happen. Creationists want to use science to justify their own causes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard Celine View Post
    I also heard that Al Gore eats baby African children.
    Cooked on a propane fire.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rainwater from the roof is collected and funneled into a 25,000
    gallon underground cistern.