Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default End of Watch

Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena, 2 cops in LA who more or less videotape their daily routine. It's from the perspective of Gyllenhaal's handheld as well as shirt cam's they wear. From the station, partying, on the road, making busts. Although it's a movie, has a feel like watching an episode of Cops. They make a few busts, which were semi-routine, and then they are targeted as a result. That's not a spoiler, it's basically in the write up from IMDB:

Two young officers are marked for death after confiscating a small cache of money and firearms from the members of a notorious cartel, during a routine traffic stop.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855199/

This was awesome and kept me pegged to the screen until it was over. I can't recommend it enough if you like police style movies.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

I always enjoyed Cops. I still watch the reruns occasionally.
    Thanks for the recommendation.