Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default Florida man tasered by police trying to prevent fire from spreading to his house

Pinellas Park, Florida -- Daniel Jensen wasn't running from the law, he was trying to protect his home from burning up. Yet, Pinellas Park Police tasered him in the process. Jensen and his attorney say it's an excessive use of force.
    http://pinellaspark.wtsp.com/news/ne...alls-it-brutal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What a bunch of d**kheads. In the first place, they have no authority to prevent him from trying to save his house. He wasn't violating any law and the argument that he was tased for not following the orders of a cop is pure bullshit. I hope he sues the shit outta them.
    I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires. -- Susan B. Anthony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Disappointing. Based on the thread title, I was expecting a story about cops who were trying to prevent a fire from spreading and while doing so tased a guy. I was thinking, "Multi-tasking, nice, the city is getting it's moneys worth...

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll