Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Default Hostess to close, lay off 18,500 after 'crippling' union fight

You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Chalk up another accomplishment for Big Labor. The greedy bastards kept pushing now they have NOTHING!! But hey, the unemployed union workers can get 99 weeks of unemployment, food stamps, cell phones, and Obamacare.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    And 18,000 jobs to go along with him. Don't worry in 4 years, we'll be a third world country with Generalissimo Incompetente leading us over the cliff.
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Union Thugs just made 100,000,000 Americans really mad....

I want my Twinkie's and Fruit Pies Damn it!!
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    And 18,000 jobs to go along with him. Don't worry in 4 years, we'll be a third world country with Generalissimo Incompetente leading us over the cliff.
    You can bet Wal Mart will sell a lot more of their generic Twinkies. That will piss off those unemployed union goons

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post

the Bakers union has now pissed off the teamsters.... not a smart thing to do...

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

the Bakers union has now pissed off the teamsters.... not a smart thing to do...
    I wonder if any of them will be like Luca Braze and be soon sleeping with the fishes

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

ABC thought is was funny that 18,000 people lost their jobs. Does anyone understand why libs would be laughing over this? .

<iframe width="520" height="360" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/118426" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe><iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fireandreamitchell. com%2F2012%2F11%2F16%2Fabc-george-stephanopoulos-find-humor-laugh-at-hostess-going-out-of-business-18500-people-losing-jobs-video%2F&send=false&layout=button_count&width=100& show_faces=false&action=like&colorscheme=light&hei ght=27&locale=en_US" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="border: currentColor; width: 100px; height: 27px; overflow: hidden;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>
    <iframe name="I0_1353216188402" width="100%" tabindex="0" title="+1" id="I0_1353216188402" src="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?bsv&size=medium&hl=en&origin=http%3A%2F %2Fwww.fireandreamitchell.com&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww .fireandreamitchell.com%2F2012%2F11%2F16%2Fabc-george-stephanopoulos-find-humor-laugh-at-hostess-going-out-of-business-18500-people-losing-jobs-video%2F&ic=1&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fv er%3DgC8nWpyp5A0.en_US.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!lVF6vhgpQ zaIV3w7gg%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTNhN38f-GWPNZbBt7o-3O4snNaWcA#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_close%2C _open%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled%2Conl oad&id=I0_1353216188402&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fi reandreamitchell.com" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="margin: 0px; left: 0px; top: 0px; width: 90px; height: 20px; visibility: visible; position: static;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

[/QUOTE]

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its hard to put into words how angry this makes me. So many jobs before Christmas. Very sad in the nostalgic sense as well. We all grew up with hostess in out lunch box.

The popular belief among people I work with and a couple financial guys I heard on the radio is that someone will buy the name and keep them going. From what I undestand the last shipment went out Thursday night. Then I was going to go get some and my mom said he shelves at Kroger were wiped completely out!!! Twinkie Raid!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    Its hard to put into words how angry this makes me. So many jobs before Christmas. Very sad in the nostalgic sense as well. We all grew up with hostess in out lunch box.

The popular belief among people I work with and a couple financial guys I heard on the radio is that someone will buy the name and keep them going. From what I undestand the last shipment went out Thursday night. Then I was going to go get some and my mom said he shelves at Kroger were wiped completely out!!! Twinkie Raid!!!!!
    And all that money Dems lost in campaign contributions and I bet the union bosses are so broken up over this. Krisy, there was not a Hostess Twinkie to be found at Wal Mart this morning either

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    And all that money Dems lost in campaign contributions and I bet the union bosses are so broken up over this. Krisy, there was not a Hostess Twinkie to be found at Wal Mart this morning either
    I hope they enjoy living with the uncertainty of unemployment and paying full price for health benefits. But hey,they won.....right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisy View Post
    I hope they enjoy living with the uncertainty of unemployment and paying full price for health benefits. But hey,they won.....right?
    I am sad to say this is only the beginning. There have already been tens of thousands of layoffs and more are on the way. Look at Obama wanting a $1.6 TRILLION DOLLAR TAX INCREASE on top of the other taxes that are set to kick in. Forgive my French - but we are F'D!

Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule View Post
    Chalk up another accomplishment for Big Labor. The greedy bastards kept pushing now they have NOTHING!! But hey, the unemployed union workers can get 99 weeks of unemployment, food stamps, cell phones, and Obamacare.
    Don't forget the free birth control. Oh wait, that's Obamacare.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

What a Wonderful, thoughtful Union leadership their Dues paid for. Just to get terminated because the UNION cared so much.

Can anyone explain what sense, or reason any Union leader would have to say..."Sorry guys. They refused to give you any more money. So. Instead. You no longer have to worry about more money. Your job is GONE!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !