Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    A jew hating terrorist supporter, what a shocker.
    You are wrong. I condemn terrorists. That's why I will never support Israel, a terrorist rogue state.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jafar00 View Post
    You are wrong. I condemn terrorists. That's why I will never support Israel, a terrorist rogue state.
    You wrote it yourself, you made it clear, the truth is out - you hate Jews - and you support a terrorist organization. You can try and turn it around on Israel all you like, but every "civilized" nation in the world knows that Hamas is the terrorist organization. Only ignorant people and Jew haters label Israel as such.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You wrote it yourself, you made it clear, the truth is out - you hate Jews - and you support a terrorist organization. You can try and turn it around on Israel all you like, but every "civilized" nation in the world knows that Hamas is the terrorist organization. Only ignorant people and Jew haters label Israel as such.
    And this is the typical response when someone criticises Israel. The old Anti-Semite card is played. Israel is a Zionist state and Zionism is not Judaism. It's the state of Israel I have a problem with, not Jews.
    اشهد ان لا اله الا الله و اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

And this is the typical response when someone criticises Israel. The old Anti-Semite card is played. Israel is a Zionist state and Zionism is not Judaism. It's the state of Israel I have a problem with, not Jews.

jafar. Now you have come here to demonstrate the art of TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.

What a pure, unadulterated, lying phony you are. That Pure BS from you..stating it's the state of Israel, and not Jews is beyond STUPID.

That's like trying to convince us. You love taking a bath, or a shower,....as long as you don't get Wet.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A Zionist is someone that wants to reestablish the nation of Israel. There can now only be former Zionists.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

indeed, their right to exist, correct? Making you a Hamas wannabe.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    indeed, their right to exist, correct? Making you a Hamas wannabe.

Kathianne. jafar is just repeating his tactic, over, and over, and over again. We have identified him as a supporter of Hamas. And he foolishly exposed himself when he said....He hated Israel, but had no problem with Jews?????

If we could hear jafar speak. He would choke on his own Lies, trying to make an excuse for being a member of the human race.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sure, and while it's not the Jews, you have no problem with a known terrorist organization lobbing rockets non-stop at these people you have no issue with. They sure as hell aren't targeting the Israeli military, or government, only civilian areas, and you already stated you lean towards supporting them. You've posted MORE than enough in your time here to give a crystal clear picture on how you feel about Jewish folks. Hell, half of the stuff you outright bypass because you know responding to it will give away your true feelings.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Kathianne. jafar is just repeating his tactic, over, and over, and over again. We have identified him as a supporter of Hamas. And he foolishly exposed himself when he said....He hated Israel, but had no problem with Jews?????

If we could hear jafar speak. He would choke on his own Lies, trying to make an excuse for being a member of the human race.
    Believe it or not, I don't need individual instruction from you. But thanks all the same.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Believe it or not, I don't need individual instruction from you. But thanks all the same.

Kathianne. I know that. I beg your pardon. It wasn't intended to sound patronizing. I was just looking for a tiny bit of agreement.
    So, this is for them.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Palestinioans were defeated

I neither support nor condemn them but I do lean towards support since someone has to do something about Israel's brutal subjugation of the Palestinians.
    Fair or unfair, the Palestinians fought a war and were defeated. I can't think of a country that lost the war where the victors turned their land back over to them, not when the victors had the land earlier.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's you - but you DO realize that Hamas makes pink mist appear regularly, no? Do you condemn their laughing about it and their motto about loving death as much as Israel loves life?
    That's different.. Hamas only kills Jews and other infidels, right Jafar?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I "LOL'd" quite loud again when I saw this story, and immediately was reminded of this old thread!

--

US Turns 100 Al-Qaida Into Pink Mist
    --
    Somalian Desert Runs Red With Blood Of ‘More Than 100’ Dead Al-Qaida Fighters After US Airstrikes

A U.S. military airstrike on an al-Shabab training camp in Somalia killed more than 100 militants, U.S. Africa Command announced Tuesday.

Al-Shabab is an affiliate of the Al-Qaida terrorist network and has been the frequent target of U.S. strikes in recent months.

Al-Shabab has increasingly stepped up its operations with several high-profile terrorist attacks. The group is responsible for one of the largest suicide truck bombings in history, which killed more than 300 civilians in October.

President Donald Trump designated Somalia an “area of active hostilities” in March 2017, which allows U.S. military commanders greater latitude in deciding which targets to strike.

The group’s renewed pace of operations prompted the Trump administration to dramatically escalate U.S. military troops helping the country’s military. The troop escalation marks an increase of five-fold since President Donald Trump took office and reflects growing U.S. concern over the robust al-Qaida presence in Somalia.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/21/so...us-airstrikes/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

15. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I suck, HJ! I forgot to put the closing statement in there for the image. I sat there looking at what you posted, scratching my head and couldn't figure out for the life of me why you posted that. I'm a little slow, take the short bus on some days.

17. Likes hjmick liked this post