Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Was Jesus gay?

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Points of contention

Here are some of the arguments I have read thus far.
    1. Jesus was a homosexual.

However, it is not debate. It is not logical either.
    Saying he was Gay given the lack of hard evidence he even lived short of using but one book to confirm his existance is nuts. When one reads the old testament, you don't get the run down on Jesus. It is in the new testament he appears. And what do you cite in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John that mentions his having sex? I could argue he had a lot of sex with plenty of women too. But that makes just as much sense as claiming he was a homosexual.

2. Mohammed was a pedophile.

Again, silly talk. Who here believes Arabs laws apply to me or you? Do you accept Arab law as your law?

They do things different. They follow different laws.

We can't simply impose the law of the USA on Arabs. It makes no sense or they can do it to us.

Also, most use the improper definition of a pedophile. In the case of a girl, she has to be too young to conceive. If one has sex with such a child, per US law, one is a pedophile. I don't know if that particular 9 year old child could conceive or not. I don't think any of us know that much about her. She was still a child based on USA standandards but what about using Arab standards? Again, we can't simply wish our laws applied to them. Especially since when it took place, there was no such thing as USA.

I hope this did not sail over your heads. Laws of one nation do not mean those laws apply to other nations. Simple enough?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Only a retard would ask the op question.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmail View Post
    Only a retard would ask the op question.
    It's not meant as a question, rather as a put-down of Christians. Gabby will answer for her blasphemy.

Galatians 6:7
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Think Solyndra and you have my city. Not far from San Jose and SE of San Francisco.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Committing a sin would have voided the capacity for Jesus to provide atonement. There would be no path for sinful man to reconcile with a sinless God.
    Lissen up.

I too believe in GOD. As to Jesus, I decided to believe in Jesus and base it on my understanding of the 4 gospels and one can also add that the whole of the new testament can also be used.

We Mormons believe that we can become a God too. Christians claim Jesus was a GOD. God can't be Jesus Father unless God produced another God.

Were I you, I would not get too hung up on stuff like the above. We impute to Jesus a lot of things. But we don't have rock hard evidence to support our claims about him.

Maybe he loved sex. Maybe he had kids.

We don't know if you base it on the Bible.

Do you know what the hope of Jesus is?

Believe it or not, it is the hope you too get to be a God.

It would not make a bit of sense for there to be no gods in the land of God. Can those gods do what the big GOD can do?

I have no idea. If God hands them such powers, why not?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Give me a reason why it isn't so.

There are a many reasons why Jesus is gay as there are that Muhammad was a pedophile.
    ^^^^^ This why others here are wrong about you and your level of understanding. You have decided that historic fact about mohamboy and his child molesting habits can only be defended by false accusations against Jesus. Then you to avoid my pointing out your lies and follies have like Jafar put me on ignore so as to not have to defend against the truth. Jafar has his cult to cling too what do you have and why do you defend Islam? Got too many prayer rug burns on your knees trying to be a blind servant for Islam??-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

As usual, Robert says a lot while actually saying nothing at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im sure Jesus's wife would be surprised.
    If we were as industrious to become good as to make ourselves great, we should become really great by being good, and the number of valuable men would be much increased; but it is a grand mistake to think of being great without goodness; and i pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great man that was not at the same time truly virtuous." - Ben Franklin

Imagine what good we can do if we all joined together, united as followers of Christ - M. Russell Ballard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avatar4321 View Post
    Im sure Jesus's wife would be surprised.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DSwG9Tojg9I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>