Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default War on men

I have a simple solution: Outsourcing! It worked for me. For a leg up, learn your target country's language first.

And in doing so, I’ve accidentally stumbled upon a subculture of men who’ve told me, in no uncertain terms, that they’re never getting married. When I ask them why, the answer is always the same.

Women aren’t women anymore.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I have a simple solution: Outsourcing! It worked for me. For a leg up, learn your target country's language first.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz2DMt8pPfh
    [/COLOR][/LEFT]

tailfins. Not only "Are they not women anymore!" Like Pork..."They are now...the Other men!"
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I have no opinion on this matter. While there may be a little something to what the author writes, I'd still like to use my little buddy, if I could.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

No, women are not Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver anymore. Our No. 1 priority in life is no longer to get married, have children and serve our husbands.
    I tell this to girls every day. They can be more than just mothers and housewives. They can attain important positions in life. They can rule the world if they wish. They can anything they want to do.

Modern relationships are 50-50. Men no longer make all the decisions. Everything has to be subject to discussion.

My mom was part of this 40 years ago. She told my dad that she was willing to be part of a traditional marriage. As long as it included her being able to work. They shared in every decision made in our family.

If you want men to be top dog every moment of the day, become a Muslim.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I agree that there is a 'war on men', particularity white men. May I suggest if interested, google: Dr. Helen Smith war on men.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 11-26-2012 at 05:09 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    No, women are not Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver anymore. Our No. 1 priority in life is no longer to get married, have children and serve our husbands.
    I tell this to girls every day. They can be more than just mothers and housewives. They can attain important positions in life. They can rule the world if they wish. They can anything they want to do.

Modern relationships are 50-50. Men no longer make all the decisions. Everything has to be subject to discussion.

My mom was part of this 40 years ago. She told my dad that she was willing to be part of a traditional marriage. As long as it included her being able to work. They shared in every decision made in our family.

You're grooming girls to be alone. Becoming Muslim isn't necessary, just cross the Rio Grande. Any Latin American country except Cuba will do.

If relationships are 50-50, mom and dad are interchangeable.
    Last edited by tailfins; 11-26-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Gabby. Right you are. Today. Instead of Harriet Nelson, and June Cleaver. We have Rachel Maddow, and Rosy O'Donnell as the spokesMEN you seem happy to applaud.
    That WAR ON MEN...the opposite of the phony Democrat War on Women has more GOOD GUYS today.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I agree that there is a 'war on men', particularity white men. May I suggest if interested, google: Dr. Helen Smith war on men.
    It begins with the war on boys. Schools have always preferred female behaviors, less physical and more verbal, in the past though they took into account the differences between sexes.

Not necessary today. Boys are labeled with LD and BD at astounding rates. Then folks wonder why boys aren't completing high school, much less college at levels in the past.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You're grooming girls to be alone. Becoming Muslim isn't necessary, just cross the Rio Grande. Any Latin American country except Cuba will do.

If relationships are 50-50, mom and dad are interchangeable.
    Actually the consensus seems to be that Mom is preferably alone with kids. It's screwy times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Show me a boy with body issues. How often do you see boys obsessing about whether they are fat or not? How often do boys worry about whether they are too smart or too athletic to attract boys?
    Why is it that boys who sleep with girls are "studs," but girls who sleep with boys are "sluts?"
    Why is it that a cute boy is considerable desirable, but a cute girl with curve is automatically branded "slutty?"
    If a teen couple has sex and the girl get pregnant, who get stuck with the child? Who gets the lifelong disgrace that comes with being a teen mom? The guy can walk away if he chooses. And many of them do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Show me a boy with body issues. How often do you see boys obsessing about whether they are fat or not? How often do boys worry about whether they are too smart or too athletic to attract boys?
    Why is it that boys who sleep with girls are "studs," but girls who sleep with boys are "sluts?"
    Why is it that a cute boy is considerable desirable, but a cute girl with curve is automatically branded "slutty?"
    If a teen couple has sex and the girl get pregnant, who get stuck with the child? Who gets the lifelong disgrace that comes with being a teen mom? The guy can walk away if he chooses. And many of them do.
    What does any of the above have to do with 'a war on men?' A 'war' that seems to be causing a fall in male graduation rates and advanced degrees?

Note: I'm not discounting eating disorders and other proportionally female psycho disorders, i.e. cutting. In fact, these tend to emphasize the differences between males and females.

Today though, the girls are being centered for care and the boys labeled.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 11-26-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Parents would to well to observe a session of family with their sons and review the court orders. Men must realize that a bad marriage or even dating decision is almost a life-ending mistake.

The girl gets "choices". The boy gets a burden resembling a felony criminal conviction and almost no say on how the child is raised or if it gets raised.

You should perhaps research how often males get jailed for making an honest, but failed effort to keep up with child support, with each arrest being an addition to a criminal record.
    Last edited by tailfins; 11-26-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

The only one, really stupid thing you didn't manage to ask above in your rant Gabby was..."What if the boy gets pregnant?"

Otherwise. You sound like the perfect candidate, running for president of the San Francisco Lesbian, and Gay association.

And excuse for everything to prove your hatred for males, boys, men, and those who look like you.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

What gibberish, I expect better from you. The 'boy' will be paying for that night of fun for at least 18 years. More if he manages to straighten out his life and doesn't employ a top lawyer if he succeeds.

Look, I'm not anti-female, far from it. What is going on now is nothing less than a war on culture and of that, I don't want to go along.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wrestled. Let me tell you, everywhere...

Never do we men assume they're slutty, not till we see her talking to some guy.

That's just poor parenting. Those of us that don't live in the ghetto take care of our mistakes.